Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:)

+2
Lillknekten
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:) Empty This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:)

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:37 am

We went to ICC 10 last night and it was a good run and we downed 5 bosses first wing and Bloodcouncil...Smile I forgott to say to all in raid that we will continju tonight at 19.45 but we will need replaysments sins atleast Bere could not come and Reik could only come at 9 pm. Now i knowe many might have there heart set on sertian boss, loot or ashiv and that boss might have been downed...Sad but we went on a majoraty destion as i think we should do...Smile.

Anyhow im in tonight whit whatever charachter we need (Nizzo, Lea, Jolly), Although i prefer Lea, all i want is for us to proggress as a guild and i dont mind getting myself saved for only 1 or 2 bosses...Smile. I hope others feel the same way.

So if you want to continju at Bloodqueen, then Plauge or dreamwaker, plz be online at 19.45 and we see what we have...Smile. I knowe bouth Buc, Sil and Tesh are signed up so we have the tanks covered atleast...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:) Empty Re: This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:)

Post  Lillknekten Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:24 am

Have read alot of the encounter since yesterday, think this was one of the better guides

Blood-Queen Lana’thel Boss Fight Strategy Guide
January 24, 2010 by Zuggy

Blood-Queen Lana’thel: 14,200,000 (normal) – 59,400,000 (heroic)

It is vital that every single DPS raid member be putting out the highest possible DPS. You simply won’t be able to defeat her if your DPS isn’t high enough. You’ll need at least 9,000 DPS on each DPS raid member for the 25-man version of this raid, and 7,500 DPS for each DPS raid member for the 10-man version. The battle against Blood-Queen Lana’thel comes in two phases: ground and aerial. Here’s a quick Blood-Queen Lana’thel boss strategy guide to get you started.

Blood-Queen Lana’thel Boss The Abilities
Blood Mirror

Links all of the tank’s damage with another raid member
Causes shadow damage on that raid member
Hits whoever’s standing closest to the tank
Delirious Slash

50 – 75 percent weapon damage
Bleed effect
4,500 – 6,750 damage every three seconds
Lasts 15 seconds
Vampiric Bite

12,025 – 13,975 damage
Physical damage
Grants Essence of the Blood-Queen
Essence of the Blood Queen

Increases the damage you do by 100 percent
Gives you the ability to heal yourself with your attacks
Lasts 60 seconds
Your threat from your attack disappears
Frenzied Bloodthirst

Causes raid member infected with Essence of the Blood Queen to need to bite another raid member.
Instant cast
Lasts 15 seconds
Uncontrollable Frenzy

Increases damage dealt 100 percent
Increases health 5,000 percent
Increases healing 1,000 percent
Instant cast
Pact of the Darkfallen

Causes damage to nearby targets
Shadow damage
Shroud of Sorrow

4,500 damage every 3 seconds
Shadow damage
Instant cast
40 yard radius
Swarming Shadows

Creates a void underneath targeted raid member
2,313 – 2,687 damage every 1 seconds
Shadow damage
Twilight Bloodbolt

9,250 – 10,750 damage
Also damages raid members who are nearby the target
Shadow damage
Bloodbolt Whirl

9,250 – 10,750 damage
Shadow damage
Hits all raid members
Blood-Queen Lana’thel Boss Fight Tactics

The most important thing to remember about the fight against Blood-Queen Lana’thel is the biting. She bites a random raid member early on in the battle. Then after about a minute, that raid member must bite another raid member, or he will become mind-controlled. The biting is important because it increases the amount of damage you do by 100 percent. Therefore, the first one you should bite is your top DPS. When that raid member needs to bite someone, he should bite the next highest DPS, and so forth. Healers and tanks should only be bitten after all the DPS members have already been bitten. You want your highest damage dealers doing the most damage possible, because you’ll wipe the entire raid if you don’t kill Blood Queen Lana’thel before you run out of raid members to bite. Each raid member can only be bitten once.
Keep your ranged DPS and healers spread out evenly to avoid the abilities that damage nearby raid members in addition to the target raid member.
Healers, pay attention to which raid members have Blood Mirror cast on them. You must heal through this ability because you could end up with a squishy raid member taking as much damage as the tank. You really can’t afford to lose any raid members during this battle.
If a circle appears under you, just keep moving to stay out of it. All nearby raid members should also move to stay out of it. Swarming Shadows will kill you if you keep standing in.
If Pact of the Darkfallen is cast on you, look for the other raid members you’re linked to. A red line will connect all the linked players. Linked raid members must run together and meet to get rid of Pact of the Darkfallen.
Healers, prepare for the aerial part of the battle after the ground part. All raid members will be hit with Bloodbolt Whirl during the aerial part, so be prepared for heavy healing.

Lillknekten

Back to top Go down

This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:) Empty Re: This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:)

Post  MooLoove Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:36 am

I'm in for tonight, but I might be 5-10 minutes late as I finish work at 6:30pm (7:30pm WoW time) , and Happy said he will jump in and heal if needed Smile

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:59 am

Great work LilleK... This weeks ICC 10 man continjuation...:) 342285

Sure moo that sounds good...Smile and if nothing ells Happy can take my spot..Smile a tree for a tree...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:39 am

I'll be there for you tonight Smile Pity you downed council as I need it for achiev Razz Having said that I could use tanking sword from Putricide so I'm happy if there'll be a spot for me Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:00 am

Sadly looks like I wont be able to come on tonight. I log on to wow an as soon as I try to interact with something it freezes over. Wowrepair tool wont do a thing so it looks like ill have to reinstall.

So see ya as soon as that is done. have fun and good luck!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:14 am

I hear you downed Rotface and Festergut last night.. GJ all.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:16 am

Thx..Smile

Yes we hade some tryes at the queen but it was realy hard its a real "gear check" fight...Sad

Now we have only the though bosses left Proffesor, Bloodqueen, Dreamwaker and Syndregosa...Smile. We will try them out on Sunday and Tuesday....Smile Now i knowe we are more then 10 players saved for it and i love that we all have commited that much in it....Smile. So for sunday and teusday feel free to signe up or be online in time for raid or let me knowe if you will be a little late and we see what we can do...Smile. Now as i said we are more then 10 players saved so we will have to put the best group configuration togheter we can out of the players we have online at the time so even if your not signe up try to be online at that time if you want a chanse to raid...Smile. I can Heal or DPS so i see what is needed at the time but as always i prefer Lea...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down