Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks ICC

+4
schaah
Buculus
Berg
Leannah
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

This Weeks ICC Empty This Weeks ICC

Post  Leannah Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:28 am

Well i will not be around for todays raid but i be online later and also i can come later in the week. Now for this week we will reset and let player have a chanse to gear up some again and get ashiv..Smile. However i think for next week we should think about extending the raid for a week to get some real work in on syndregosa...Smile. Opinions on the subjekt are welcomme....Smile

Schaah will be handeling the raid this week so alot is up to him to deside but i think we should aim at 4 raiding days, Monday, thursday, Sunday and Teusday, if nothing ells is planed for sunday ofc...Smile. Again we will aim for some players to gear up abit on the first bosses and then on the later we switch to some progressiv raiding...Smile Imo it have worked rather well this 2 last weeks. However again opinions in the subjekt are more then welcome...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

This Weeks ICC Empty Re: This Weeks ICC

Post  Berg Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 am

I'm just gonna tag along on this topic..

As officer's already know I will not be attending tonight's raid either, however I will also be unavailable on thursday, but other than that I don't think there's any plans in the calendar for me.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:05 am

Same here - I won't make it tonight and as I'm away for long weekend from tomorrow on I'll be back on Monday/Tuesday...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:01 am

Well right now there isnt enough people signed up for tonights raid lets hope it looks better 19:45 tonight.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 am

Did you manage to go Schaah?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:20 am

Ahhha i guess not ...Sad well have no fair i will be online tonight...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:11 am

I might be on for tonight, visiting Tiz's girlfriend and son so it depends what time I get home Smile

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:29 am

As for tonight I already informed Schaah there is a good chance I might be a little late, however I will arrive at 8.15 at the latest and I would like to go since I still miss out 2 items froom first 3 bosses.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 am

Well we did not go yesterday due to lack of players...Sad. Well it is a major Weekend so its bound to happen from time to time...Smile. However now is the question shall we go on sunday and if so do we extend to the syndregosa fight or do we make a clean start?

I knowe Buc and Tesh will not be there is i understud you mates right so we will be lacking tanks.

So ides pepouls...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:42 am

Ye!

I am off for the weekend, I might be on but later in the sunday evening probably. Then monday again is no raid for me and Tuseday is a major maybe!

So I wnt in and pug it. Pug was good made some friends but no drops... Sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 05, 2010 12:38 am

A quick note...Smile I forgott to see if i was on for tonight but as usual if you need me im there on whatever toon you need...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed May 05, 2010 1:32 am

Again we've got less than 10 people signed up this week
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  schaah Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 am

not anymore =)
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Well we got enough to go anyway and some new players and alt got the chanse to see ICC...Smile And a big thx to Twila and Reik who sat yesterday out so some new players and alt got the chanse to play...Smile. You will ofc be given a spot for tonight...Smile

Well we now downed the 4 first bosses and now it will be tougher for the next bosses. Ofc everyone is more then welcomme to signe up but we will give prioraty to better geard players and alts now so that we all have a chanse to play...Smile just like we gave prioraty to less geard players yesterday...Smile. We hope that atleast for now this will give everyone a chanse to raid some and also let everyone raid at what lvl of gear there have....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 am

Just wanted to make a quick post regarding ICC - Me and Happy don't mind not raiding for a month or 2, to let other people gear up (then we will have more people geared to try 25 man as a guild) Smile

<33
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 06, 2010 6:44 am

Well Moo you should ofc not feel like that...Smile we defelently want you and happy to raid whit us its always more fun when you are around...Smile
But if you dont want to raid and just take it easy ofc you can do that aswell...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LordMucifer Mon May 10, 2010 5:54 am

Well, even if you moo and happy feel like u want to step aside to let other gear themselves,.. I still dont think we have enough ppl for a 25 man run anyway atm,.. To be able to 25man raid, we need to requte more. but Im sure It'll solve in time =D
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed May 12, 2010 1:13 am

Excelent raid yesterday...Smile 3 bosses down and now we back at syndragosa but whit a weekly quest there aswell...Smile. We will extend this week aswell and try to get here down...Smile. But on demand we desided not to make any real continjuation time insted we will try to go EVERY day at 19.45 or there about...Smile. Meening if we are enough players online that want to go anyday of thes week we will go...Smile. But remaber we have 10 bosses down and will just work on one boss so chanses are you will be saved for nothing...Sad. However if you want to raid try be online around 19.45 the days you can raid and we see if we have enough to go...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 12, 2010 1:46 am

Well as I have said before I still need gear from the first wing, but I wont to progress as well.

We are at Sindragosa now with a quest to boot, and we have one week time to bring her down. I tjink we can do it no sweat.

But, for it to work we will need some practice. Its a hard 3 phase over there and we all need to work on it.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed May 12, 2010 2:06 am

Regarding the quest at Sindragosa.

From what I read on wowhead, it seems that:

When she gets below 20% (i.e. phase 3), we can use the crystal (quest item we were all given).

Whoever does this will start casting a CHANNELED spell (no other spells can be cast). This spell will start stacking a debuff on Sindragosa. When the debuffs stack to 30 (in 10-man), they will drop off, and instead Sindragosa will gain a Permanent debuff. If she dies with this permanent debuff, we will get the item we need to complete the quest.

With a fight as complicated as it is already, should we be trying to do this on our first kill?
(NOT a rhetorical question...maybe it can be done Smile )
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 12, 2010 2:14 am

Al depends on how long it will take for debuff to reach 30 stacks?

Maybe it can be done if tank do it with frost gear on, provided he has enough established aggro? Ill read on it as well when I catch some time and see if I can think of any half reasonable solution.

Think it is doable, for what I have seen and completed these quests are not so hard, they just add one more easy layer (at least they did on the ones I have done).
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 12, 2010 2:16 am

OK to edit a bit more:
Taken from wow head

30 secs is cast time
Each second of channeling per raid member stacks a charge.

So we can do it one guy stacking for 30 secs and anything in between till 10 guys stacking for 3 seconds.
Debuff lasts 10 seconds till 30 when it is permanent. SO we have 10 secs window of not stacking.

How to do this, with fitting in tombs and breaking them, while loosing debuff is beyond me. BY trial and error I guess.

But if we are to try it I would say we have 2 options: frantic one and cool one

Frantic one (aim is to stack as fast as possible):
When Sindragosa reaches 20% all drop DPS ing the boss. Only raid members that should continu doing what they did so far are healers. MT starts applying the Debuff, as long as his debuff stack and threat allows. OT should take care and be clear of debuff. DPS raid members apply the debuff as soon as they can (clear of their own debuff stacks and tombs). When MT had enough he calls for switch, OT takes over and tanks, while raid continues on applying debuff. MT tries to loose the debuff and waits for OT to call the switch. Meanwhile if OT had enough established threat he can start applying the debuff as well.

Cool one (aim is to go easy about it and use the 10 secs window):
Requires raid members to use common sense. When Sindragosa reaches 20% Tanks and lowest ranking DPS apply the debuff as much as they can while general raid members apply the debuff as soon as they see a window off oportunity.

DOnt really know which one will work better, all depends on timer when she reaches 20%.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 am

Also as Shnal noticed I bealive is that most of us die on the pull part of the P3. Any ideas how to avoid this?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:43 am

Tuseday is day to try and clear what we can from leftovers of last week. And on Wensday/thursday is reset.

Its all in calendar so apply!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:41 am

Will do...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down