Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer is comming...:)

+2
Twila
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Summer is comming...:) Empty Summer is comming...:)

Post  Leannah Thu May 20, 2010 3:50 am

Well summer is here and whit that many other intrested insted of WoW pops up for many of us...Smile So i thought we start this tread and see what you all think about the DR activatise during the summer. Shall we keep trying to down the LK? Or shall we Maybee start doing some fram runns? Shall we try to organise some more fun night maybee even old raids...Smile etc...Smile. I would like to see what you all think...Smile

My opinion is this. I want to down the LK but to some extent its sometime disepointing to log on and then find out that we are not going. Saying that im also fine posponing LK and let players gear up, now i dont rightly think we "need" that much more gear ofc, Howevere, it would not hurt but my main point is that we need to have fun raiding aswell and if players want to run the earlier bosses then sure lets do that. The thing that i find a bit of a nusens is to be rdy everynight to go and then not going sins i might want to plan other things aswell. Now im ofc not say its anyones fault its just the way it is right now....Smile.
I again like to point out that whatever option works for me its just this unsertanty that is a nusens to me sins i more or less im planing wow every evening just to be rdy for the LK fight...Smile. As a last point i would like to say that i do think we need practis on the LK fight more then gear but if players are not "in to" or "hungry" to down the LK then i dont see no real point in trying to force it....Smile

But as i said this is imo and i like to heare what the rest of you think...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer is comming...:) Empty Re: Summer is comming...:)

Post  Twila Thu May 20, 2010 4:35 am

I think that we should that a firm decision on this...
Yesterday (wednesday) we had about 15 lvl 80s online, but no raid going since no-one knew whether we were farming, or whether we were not getting saved in order to be able to try the Lich King later on during the week.

As regards summer, I think this is the last time I will renew my account before the holidays ... which means I play to stop around mid-June (hopefully returning in September/November).

Last edited by Twila on Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Thought this was in the Officer's section)
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 am

Well said Twila.

I like to hear from the rest you aswell. I like to add that what we desice is not written in stone. Meening just because we say that we will farm some under the summer that dont meen we "cant" do any atempt at LK and same goes if we deside to go for LK. I and i think many of us feel a bit tied up by the "lets try to raid if we are enough online" polacy. Now dont get me wrong it was as much as me that thought this was a good ide from the start but imo its not working out that well....Sad.

Well Me and Twila have made our opinions lets hear from the rest of you...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu May 20, 2010 7:28 am

Twila wrote: for example the only geared healers capable of doing it are Shanla, Berg, Ulaath, and maybe Happy. If just two of these happen to not be able to make it, then its raid-off.

Say what? Smile
I think you must be mistaking Ulaath for someone else, he doesn't have healing spec as far as I know.. Also you're forgetting Høegnisse and Milkyme who both are very capable of healing LK fight.. We also have Jollyroot ofc, but I would actually prefer the dps from Lea rather than his healing, not that his healing is bad, his mage dps is just better.. Wink

Back on topic: My vote goes to doing some farm runs.. The more people we can get geared for LK fight the bigger the chance we have to get a raid together.. right now no one is really raiding because everybody is waiting for that night where everything falls into place and all are ready to go for LK.. Would be better if we had 15-16 people to choose from rather than 11-12 people.. Wink
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Thu May 20, 2010 7:29 am

Berg wrote:
Twila wrote: for example the only geared healers capable of doing it are Shanla, Berg, Ulaath, and maybe Happy. If just two of these happen to not be able to make it, then its raid-off.

Say what? Smile
I think you must be mistaking Ulaath for someone else, ...

Would definitely not be the first (or last) time...
sry
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu May 20, 2010 7:32 am

No need to apologize.. As long as we're on the same page.. Wink
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

Farming
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 20, 2010 9:28 am

I guess we farm for a week or so then...Smile

Berg wrote:not that his healing is bad, his mage dps is just better.. Wink.

Darn tooten Bere...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu May 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I don't mind whatever we do, as long as we all have fun ;D

And I will be here all summer.

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  LordMucifer Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

As you know I wont be on during the summer, but it would be an awesome guild-qualification if LK would be down be4 Cata =D

// Muci
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down