Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer raiding

+3
Teshija
Temple
Leannah
7 posters

Go down

Summer raiding Empty Summer raiding

Post  Leannah Thu May 28, 2009 4:50 am

The summer is here and i dont knowe how it is for the rest of you but for swedes its a big deal...Smile Sun, sports and girls (or guys). This will put a dent in the raiding atleast to some extent...Smile. We will try to raid anyway but mostly spure of the moment stuff like we do now and again...Smile. My suggestion is this, we try to raid on weekdays at about 9 pm - 10 pm, not every weekday ofc but if we are enough online. That meens if you can play and like to raid try to be online by that time....Smile. I knowe this format is not perfect and it might be a bitt less raiding for a mounth or two.

However from time to time i think we should try to get thoughter a naxx raid as well...Smile. Although we are so well geard and experient by now that we kan do this "on the fly" as well...Smile.

So to reiterait, there will be a bit more informal raiding during the summer....Smile . But then again this is just my thoughts about it and i like to here what the rest of you mates think...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Summer raiding Empty Re: Summer raiding

Post  Temple Thu May 28, 2009 5:10 am

I'm for it Smile, if I'm on and have the time I'm in:

Temple - Healer/Tank - Mediumd/lowish
Perspyro - DPS - Medium/Low

I'm also game for anything else that people might be up for, so - bring it on groovers!

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu May 28, 2009 5:52 am

Well I am for it....

There will be a time first from 14.06. - 29.06. when Ill be back on the coast with only mobile internet and Ill be able to solo more or less but raids are a big nono for me then. Mainly due to 13456000000000000000 MPS that start to show up then, hehe

Next period will be from 1.08. - 15.08. most likley that I wont be able to raid.

Other than that if all goes well I should be back on regular playing/raiding time from 29.06. Until then my appereance is more or less luck and amount of work based.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarck Thu May 28, 2009 6:15 am

Hi all!

Sorry to say but the time I have to spend atm on wow is very limited so I have trouble motivating myself when I can only be on for one night a week or so. So I am gonna take a break for a while, atleast till I get on vacation so I can ride out the storm of job projects and home projects that needs to be completed Smile Hopefully I can get back with renewed vigor once this crazy period ends !

Zarck

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu May 28, 2009 7:49 am

Yea I get you there m8.

When RL stuff presses you about its hard to find motiviation to play for 1 hour at the time. Seems pointless (at least to me) not much you can do in that time, except check AH and do and odd BG or so.

I am having a similar narrow time margin myself so I get what you are talking about.

Hoping to meet eachother in WoW soon tho Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 28, 2009 7:53 am

Sweet glad we are all on the same page...Smile, However there might still be naxx raiding as well sins like i sad earlier if we are enough online we can go and so on...Smile

Zarck: Np mate its summar and i guess you have a lot to do bouth at home and at work.... Smile However i expect to see you back here in the fall sins i have spent so mutch time and energy to chape you into something usefull *soldier*... Twisted Evil

..... Razz

On a personal note i be around at least untill july and back again in august but July might be a bitt on and off for me...Smile But like temp say if im online im always up for some guild fun.... Summer raiding 147228
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu May 28, 2009 9:34 am

ofc we have to consider the fact that summer is here, but I don't think we should stop posting raids on forums because of the summer.. Personally I like to be able to plan when i'm gonna raid without feeling obligated to join every time Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu May 28, 2009 1:50 pm

Me and the tree are up for it, but, its gonna be very very hard for us as one of us has to start work at 7am and the other 10:30am (stupid rules at work mean we have to work opposite shifts from each other) so whoever's on the later shift will be the one raiding (and even then will have to come off at around midnight) Sad But yeah were up for that, Razz

<3

Oh yeh won't be online between 10th - 17th July because of our wedding, wooo!
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu May 28, 2009 11:56 pm

MooLoove wrote:

GRATZ!

Flowers are in order flower
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

MooLoove wrote:

Woohoo Very Happy All the best to both of you flower Great news Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 1:49 am

MooLoove wrote:Me and the tree are up for it, but, its gonna be very very hard for us as one of us has to start work at 7am and the other 10:30am (stupid rules at work mean we have to work opposite shifts from each other) so whoever's on the later shift will be the one raiding (and even then will have to come off at around midnight) Sad But yeah were up for that, Razz

<3

Hehe gz mates its "cowtastik"... flower
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 1:57 am

Ofc we will keep posting raids as well Bere...Smile but it just might not be every week...Smile.
The problem right now is that use officers have alo going on Tesh is trying to surf the internet whit a hamraidio from WW2 and can only retch land if the wether is good. Buc is fleeing the cuntry due to som unfortunat comment about his bosses wife on some office party. Temp is hacking in to NORAT right now and its a bit tricky. And me im bounsing around different comitments/places like rubber boll on speed for the next 3 mounths or so...Smile.

Saying that ofc we will try to put things thougheter anyways...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down