Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raiding time

4 posters

Go down

Raiding time Empty Raiding time

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:45 am

Its this time again... This topic always fill me whit dread... scratch

We accualy have enough pepoul for some solid raiding right now. The raiding time has always been a "hot potato" we all have RL and we all are on different time zones so its hard finding one times in the week whene we all can raid, i knowe that. However If we want to progreas and raid we will have to try...Smile

So im starting this tread in the hope that we can all find some time to play thoughter...Smile

To get this to work we will have to be pretty flaxible but i hope if we all try to work thoughter and make some compromises we should be able to find some time...Smile. Ofc maybee not everyone can come to every raid so thats why i think we should try to raid more often but for shorter time...Smile.

Also i think we have to prioratise 2 raids, Naxx and Ulduar 10 man. We have to keep going with Naxx 10 man cause we still have some players that need to gear up and i think this is what we should be focusing on for the next couple of weeks. We will post the raids in the ingame callader where you also can sign up for it. But i hope we in this post can discusse a bit better whene that can be...Smile My sugestion is to split it in to 2 days raiding and dont wait untill Monday, thusday to do it...Smile I sugest we try raiding one time wendsday to Friday say 3 hours starting maybe 7.30 pm and then again maybee saturday morning or sunday that way we can mopp up if we need to on monday or thusday same time. Therby clearing naxx whiout having to do marathone raiding far into the night...Smile

Now Ulduar we can talk more about later but again here i think we sould focuse on raiding at least 2 times a week and again no marathon raiding just maybe 3 hours or so. However if we are doing this short raids its crusual that we are on time and rdy when its time...Smile.

Ofc we also have to find time to Clear EoE and i think we are nearly ther now...Smile

Anyways this are my thoughts and i hope to hear your input....Smile and again try to the best of your abilatis to be flexible its gona be hard to get a time that will suit everybody perfectly...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Raiding time Empty Re: Raiding time

Post  Silahco Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:09 am

I can raid pretty much anytime during the week, monday, wednesday and Thursday from 18:00. Tuesdays, friday and saterdays whole day and sunday mornings are normally out for me, I might be on those days but not for long spells atm. And then again I should be available from sunday evening say 20:30 onwards. But we have more than enough players atm for 10 man's so finding people should not be that hard if I see how many people are online these days Very Happy

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:42 am

I can usually play from 10 p.m. onward (often even later) as you all know Smile.

I don't really need anything from Nax 10 for my Shaman (but maybe trinket from Maly and weapon from KT, and 2 T7 for 4-piece bonus, which isn't great anyway, so that will bring marginal improvement to my gear) and thus I think I'm Ulduar ready with him.

I need almost everything for my lock, instead, even if I'm getting some craftable/HC loot these nights (I'm about 1400 sp unbuffed now and close to hit capped, enough for nax 10 accordingly to lock's Forums and EJ stats). I need some more badges for offhand and trinket mainly, since I got bracers from my shaman's.

Just to let yuo know.

Have a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 am

After yesterday's raid I got a little more for my shaman.. I only need few pieces now from Naxx.. From Construct, Arachnid and the Frostlair.. Mainly for healing..
But should be ready to DPS Ulduar and probably also heal if necessary.. Smile
Can't say which days fir me best before we reach the start of september, but in this month most days if you only post raids some days in advance Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down