Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Summer

2 posters

Go down

The Summer Empty The Summer

Post  Temple Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:20 am

Guys,

Just a quick note for something I thought might be worth hammering home.....

It's the summer, things other than WoW are often undertaken during the period of nicer weather (and so it should), consequently don't be too worried if the roster seems a bit low - and don't feel bad if you decide to skip logging on to other more active stuff.

Buc, Tesh, Lea and myself will be around to keep the home-fires burning for when you return (although in fact all three of those others are busy with RL issues for a while - but I'm still here). Obviously because of this raiding will not really be a regular thing due to the lower numbers, so grab pugs if you can/want to in the interrim and bone up on tactics ready for screaming through them when our compliment of groovers returns to a more usual level Smile. Running HCs and stuff should be eminently doable in-house though I would think so if you have an alt that needs gearing up now might be an ideal time to do so (thinking about levelling up my 51 rogue again.....). Failing all that of course there is always the Blessed Riders in Raveholdt for an even more relaxed atmosphere - if such a thing is possible.

TL;DR - Doomed Riders will be back on track after the quieter summer period.

Temple

Back to top Go down

The Summer Empty Re: The Summer

Post  Leannah Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:03 am

Well put mate...Smile I guess this is where we show that we are a casual guild and as you said that is how it should be...Smile. I will be around a bit more after next week to do some HC and stuff.

So as you said Temp lets gear or lvl up alts cause in the fall we will return in force kicking some digital ones and zeros butt....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down