Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm Guild System

+2
schaah
Shanla
6 posters

Go down

Cataclysm Guild System Empty Cataclysm Guild System

Post  Shanla Sun May 23, 2010 4:46 am

Found this video of the changes that they're planning to make to the guild system. Overall it sounds pretty good to me Smile

part1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNeMIfyGfmo&feature=related

part2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bulxk5nvqaE&annotation_id=annotation_632125&feature=iv
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm Guild System Empty Re: Cataclysm Guild System

Post  schaah Sun May 23, 2010 7:28 am

Sounds good.
schaah
schaah

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 24, 2010 2:05 am

I need to watch them at lunch...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon May 24, 2010 5:05 am

I had never seen part 2 before.

It's very good Smile

(especially "invite guild to event" in the last few minutes)
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 24, 2010 5:14 am

Well and all i like it...Smile. Aspacialy that you can get "guild curansy" throw not only bosskills but lvl toons and achivments...Smile That way you dont have to feel like you need to raid al the time to contribut...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Sat May 29, 2010 11:19 am

Found some info on raiding in Cata - these links true? Cause thats just lame, whats the point in 25mans then?

You could do all the 10man normal mode content in cata > 10man hardmode content and ignore the 25man version - you've done the content the 25man gear's gona be useless. Content done, gear got.

Or atleast it seems that 25man gear won't be more powerful then the 10man gear, aslong as you keep the same difficulty level. Why do 25man?

Confused scratch

http://www.angryguildleader.com/world-warcraft-lame-raid-lockouts-loot-distribution-cataclysm/

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=24401856405&sid=1
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon May 31, 2010 12:36 am

For achivments and more of an epic feeling?

+ The great chance of more people screwing up and you needin to bail them out, and than watch same guys blamig you and calling you a noob.

25 mans will beat 10 mans no matter even if they drop nothing. I think it rather has the connection to a bizzare kind of social sado-mazochism we all seem to enjoy.

For real now. IMO 10s and 25s are exectly the same as it is now. If we are loonikg at the skill needed to complete them. 25s are more demanding time and patience wise since it takes soo much longer couse of 25 people there are always at least 5 complete morons. So never did see a reason why a 25 man raid should have stronger loot. More aboundant in number sure, but stronger ..... not really. Esp now when you can tank 10 and 25 man with 5.6 k GS with pretty much the same ease.
But it will give you opportunity to gear up faster, probably enjoying heroic raids and alts raiding a bit more etc....

I know ''hardcore people will oppose to this system, couse its going with the ''noobs'', I as a working and family man actually appreciate this system.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:28 am

Well imo yes the point of 25 man will to some extent be pointless but you will still have achive and also lets not forget that it will dropp more loot and aspecial more loot/player in 25 man so the chanses that something you want dropp will increas and so will your chanses of winning it...Smile. So ,whit some optimisum i grant you, i think it will be easier to gear up in 25 man then 10 man. Although i also to soem extent bellew this is a bit of lacynes and/or simplifications of the loot that we have been seeing this resnt mounths and that saidens me...Sad

I seams like blizzard dont want any more diversaty to loot now its more like wepon A is the best spellcaster wepon for all spellcaster classes sins it will only have a few stats instead of having to looket benefits from diffrents stats like Critt, hast, hit etc and then waighing it agains each other, which imo is one of the fun things whit this game...Sad. Now it feels more like you start by useing "spellcaster wepon 1.0" and finaly and up whit "spellcaster wepon 1.4.5 Beta realise"...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down