Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our guild - My thoughts.

+4
Temple
Leannah
Teshija
Akaris
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Our guild - My thoughts. Empty Our guild - My thoughts.

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:19 am

So after having a good ol' chin wag with Lea and Buc last night, i've come to realise that Doomed Riders are now in the position to start actively raiding - Guild raids. No pugs. Guild raids.

It seems that as a guild we are capable of raiding, be it with pugs which, imo, makes it that little bit harder.

So where to take the guild from here? I believe that the atmosphere / type of guild we are, will make it hard to find like-wise players. But that doesn't mean we can't.

I think we're looking for the older, more casual player who wants to raid in a stable, tightknit, family-like guild.
So this means we need to get our recuitment post on all the Blizzard forums, fan sites.

I truely believe that there are lots of people out there, looking for a guild like us....its the age of case of getting the message to the people ;]

So if you fancy posting a advertisement post here, go for it! I'll post a draft up soon.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Our guild - My thoughts. Empty Re: Our guild - My thoughts.

Post  Teshija Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:32 am

Exactly! I posted something on raids and how we should be able to find 4 hours a week to raid together bla, bla, bla...

But yeas our posts at wowo forums desperatly needs a rework program and some other bumps besides mine. For some reason dont know if you noticed it we have 3 or 4 new users that didnt post an aplication, so it confuses me but nothing can be done about it!

We are great group of people at least in my oppinion and we have great fun with whatever we do! But we can find new people I see some posts of people wanna play casual etc, but thing this will require work of all of us!

Post your suggestion and well work about it!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:52 am

I'll post a draft here after my run.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am

Yeah is i sad yesterday i think its a great ide go for it. i was alsaw thinking as you sad we are a great group and i think even if we get a hardcore player or casual player thay will want to stick around becouse of our winning persanelaty and charm.... Laughing
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:23 am

Leanah1 wrote:Yeah is i sad yesterday i think its a great ide go for it. i was alsaw thinking as you sad we are a great group and i think even if we get a hardcore player or casual player thay will want to stick around becouse of our winning persanelaty and charm.... Laughing

.... and your amazing spelling Wink

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:29 am

Temple wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:Yeah is i sad yesterday i think its a great ide go for it. i was alsaw thinking as you sad we are a great group and i think even if we get a hardcore player or casual player thay will want to stick around becouse of our winning persanelaty and charm.... Laughing

Whattt ise he talcking aboot...... Suspect

... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:34 am

SShhhhhh dont mind him. you are just special thats all Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 am

Doomed Riders - If your the more casual, older player and is looking to join a tight knit, well founded, family-like guild then Doomed Riders could be right for you. We're mainly looking for players over the level 70 mark who are looking for a guild to enjoy Northrend in all it's glory! ( Any level is welcome, just bear in mind the majority of us are level 80 ).

We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game in all aspects, be it PvE or PvP or just larking around.
We're the type of guild suited to players that want to raid, yet can't raid 3/4 times a week.
We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game for what it is - A game.

progress wise, Doomed Riders have two wings of Naxxramas 10 cleared. We try to organise a Naxxramas raid once a week.

Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. We welcome anyone who's interested

So if your level 1 or 80 - A newbie or a veteran, your all welcome!.

www.Doomedriders.com

Comments / Improvements are welcome Cool Yes my grammar sucks. get over it! GET OVER IT! Shocked

I'll try make it shorter for trade channel spamming, once your guys have had your say.

alien

Last edited by Akaris on Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:48 am

Excellent work Aka Very Happy I would only like to add something here in the end. Sounds a bit desperate like this Very Happy

Akaris wrote:
To be frank, Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. We're after anyone. Anyone and everyone who's interested.
for example:
...............intersted in keeping the friendly and easygoing feel of our guild along with making steady progress in the game! Or something along those lines!

Also dont know should we mention the GB and tabards and that sort of things?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:59 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Temple wrote:

... Wink

hehehe you know I was a bit nervous I'd stepped over the mark there Smile In reality I'm a horrendous grammar and spelling Nazi (though hard to believe from my own awful typing) - your posts are always a joy to read though and I'd never have them any other way Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:21 am

Teshija wrote:Excellent work Aka Very Happy I would only like to add something here in the end. Sounds a bit desperate like this Very Happy

Akaris wrote:
To be frank, Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. We're after anyone. Anyone and everyone who's interested.
for example:
...............intersted in keeping the friendly and easygoing feel of our guild along with making steady progress in the game! Or something along those lines!

Also dont know should we mention the GB and tabards and that sort of things?

Good point - Sounds much better.
Tabards and guild bank are too be expected imo.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:49 am

Doomed Riders - If you're the more casual, older player and looking to join a tight knit, well founded, family-like guild then Doomed Riders could be right for you. We're mainly looking for players over the level 70 mark who are looking for a guild to enjoy Northrend in all it's glory! ( Any level is welcome, just bear in mind the majority of us are level 80 ).

We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game in all aspects, be it PvE or PvP or just larking around.
We're the type of guild suited to players that want to raid, yet can't raid 3/4 times a week.
We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game for what it is - A game.

progress-wise, Doomed Riders have two wings of Naxxramas 10 cleared. We try to organise a Naxxramas raid once a week.

Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. All in all we're intersted in keeping the friendly and easygoing feel of our guild along with making steady progress in the game. We welcome just about anyone who's interested. We also have a guild bank and tabard.

So if your level 1 or 80 - A newcomer or a veteran, you're all welcome!.

www.Doomedriders.com

Not meaning to step on Akaris' toes here, just FIXED YOUR GRAMMAR* and added that one sentence there Razz

*Gredeth the Grammar Police (GGP) approves, you are making progress cat
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:55 am

Gredeth wrote:Doomed Riders - If you're the more casual, older player and looking to join a tight knit, well founded, family-like guild then Doomed Riders could be right for you. We're mainly looking for players over the level 70 mark who are looking for a guild to enjoy Northrend in all it's glory! ( Any level is welcome, just bear in mind the majority of us are level 80 ).

progress-wise, Doomed Riders have two wings of Naxxramas 10 cleared. We try to organise a Naxxramas raid once a week.

Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. All in all we're intersted in keeping the friendly and easygoing feel of our guild along with making steady progress in the game. We welcome just about anyone who's interested. We also have a guild bank and tabard.

So if your level 1 or 80 - A newcomer or a veteran, you're all welcome!.

www.Doomedriders.com

Not meaning to step on Akaris' toes here, just FIXED YOUR GRAMMAR* and added that one sentence there Razz

*Gredeth the Grammar Police (GGP) approves, you are making progress cat

Much love <3 Twisted Evil
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:03 am

Temple wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:
Temple wrote:

... Wink

hehehe you know I was a bit nervous I'd stepped over the mark there Smile In reality I'm a horrendous grammar and spelling Nazi (though hard to believe from my own awful typing) - your posts are always a joy to read though and I'd never have them any other way Very Happy

Hehe np mate i quait enjoyd it... Very Happy i have kind of a thick hide and i have gotten over my dyslexie a long time ago i knowe i cant spel well but i have a mighty brain never the less.... Twisted Evil . And i give as good as i get (Somtime i bit to mutch im afraid... Embarassed ) but its always in good fun... Smile jokes are the must fun whene its just a bit over the line ..... Smile . I hope you didn´t take offens of me calling you slaker or Tes for my "Penguin joke"..... I love you I love you I love you

On the subjekt of the add i think its realy good its sumes up use well i think its good that you mantiond that we are older players an therby a bit more matchure and a bit more pationt...Smile.

Now only to find a good spaming laine for trade chanel... scratch

Btw we might want to add something about a litle tryout periods so we dont get to many members joining one day and leaving the next... im not sure about it though we dont want to scare of potantioel members... Any thoughts on the subjekt.. Question
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:08 am

Ah - I didn't realise you were dyslexic, in the same vein it's pretty difficult to offend or upset me so I'm game for any sort of sniping you like by way of return Very Happy. I'm already preapred to be fully responsible for any wipes we have due to my leet healing skillz Wink

On topic - I think the add is very good. To my mind as long as we include the fact that we are a mature bunch who have lives and are trying to work our way through raids we'll get who we need. All thos things are represented nicely so a big wehay! from me Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:09 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Hehe np mate i quait enjoyd it... Very Happy i have kind of a thick hide and i have gotten over my dyslexie a long time ago i knowe i cant spel well but i have a mighty brain never the less.... Twisted Evil . And i give as good as i get (Somtime i bit to mutch im afraid... Embarassed ) but its always in good fun... Smile jokes are the must fun whene its just a bit over the line ..... Smile . I hope you didn´t take offens of me calling you slaker or Tes for my "Penguin joke"..... I love you I love you I love you

On the subjekt of the add i think its realy good its sumes up use well i think its good that you mantiond that we are older players an therby a bit more matchure and a bit more pationt...Smile.

Now only to find a good spaming laine for trade chanel... scratch

Btw we might want to add something about a litle tryout periods so we dont get to many members joining one day and leaving the next... im not sure about it though we dont want to scare of potantioel members... Any thoughts on the subjekt.. Question

OFC there is no offense its a healthy dose of humor! Esp the penguin thingy, and the best thing is I never looked at it from that point so it realy made me laugh!

Besides I love your spelling main thing is we understand each other Very Happy

Ye we keep new raiders as cookie on trial for a week and then promote them to full time raiders. Dont know if we should mention it since if someone pisses us of real bad hes out regardles of that status! Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:22 am

Don't worry Lea, i'm dyslexic too. I suck at typing / spelling / grammar for a reason Sad

On topic - If you can try condense it down into a more, trade-channel-spammable paragraph.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:34 am

<Doomed Riders> are a casual, family-like guild with mature members, looking for more people to join us on our Naxx raids. We're mostly after lvl 70+ players but lower levels are very welcome too. Don't be afraid to contact us even if you're a newcomer or aren't even near lvl 70 either! www.doomedriders.com

How's that? Smile Is it still too long?
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:14 am

Gredeth wrote:<Doomed Riders> are a casual, family-like guild with mature members, looking for more people to join us on our Naxx raids. We're mostly after lvl 70+ players but lower levels are very welcome too. Don't be afraid to contact us even if you're a newcomer or aren't even near lvl 70 either! www.doomedriders.com

How's that? Smile Is it still too long?

<Doomed Riders> Are you looking for a guild that caters to the more casual, older player. Yet want a solid, tight knit guild to experience end game content ? We're mainly looking for level 80 players to join us as we move thurther into Naxxramas. For more info whisper Akaris.

I like your gred. Any good?

Last edited by Akaris on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:48 am

Teshija wrote:Dont know if we should mention it since if someone pisses us of real bad hes out regardles of that status! Very Happy
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

On that note i like to add your remarkebule tanking skills that are only subsidient to your good looks and charme... Smile

Well enough brown nosing... Wink I think your line for spaming the trade chanel looks good akaris and Gred. I dont knowe if we should add somthing about that we mainly are looking for lvl 80 players but that 70+ are welcomme as well? Cause in my point of view Lvl 80 players would be preferd sins we then can start raiding imidiatly...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:52 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Teshija wrote:Dont know if we should mention it since if someone pisses us of real bad hes out regardles of that status! Very Happy

On that note i like to add your remarkebule tanking skills that are only subsidient to your good looks and charme... Smile

Well enough brown nosing... Wink I think your line for spaming the trade chanel looks good akaris and Gred. I dont knowe if we should add somthing about that we mainly are looking for lvl 80 players but that 70+ are welcomme as well? Cause in my point of view Lvl 80 players would be preferd sins we then can start raiding imidiatly...Smile

Thats a good point. Edited:

<Doomed Riders> Are you looking for a guild that caters to the more casual, older player. Yet want a solid, tight knit guild to experience end game content ? We're mainly looking for level 80 players to join us as we move thurther into Naxxramas. For more info whisper Akaris.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:02 am

Excellnete! Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:04 am

That looks sweet Akaris try it out today...Smile but remaber no Mages more powerfull then me.. Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:34 am

OK now so we are gonna post this in wow guild recruitment, relam forums, there is one guild recruitment forum on wowhead if I am not mistaken! where else anyone knows or have any suggstion? What is that guildomatic thingy site?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:41 am

Great work lads Smile I was just wondering - shouldn't we mention that we need tanks and healers for Naxx (apart fromt he fact that everyone is welcome)??? Of course we are open to all classes/races/lvls but our priority at this stage should be completing raid team Smile Dunno - just my 2c Razz

EDIT:

We need:

1 prot pally
1 feral (tank) drood
1 holy priest
1 resto drood
1 shadow priest
1 rogue (not sure about spec)
1 hunter

It might be bit over the top but posting this will give us a chance to get at least some of them in Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next