Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

+4
Teshija
Buculus
Berg
Serjo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts Empty Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

Post  Serjo Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:40 am

Hi all.
After having discussed this with Her Royal Majesty Mighty Leannah, who graciously granted to this poor Toon Her Authoriation, I'm posting this in order to see if there are any of us R(a)iders interested in planning any "late night" raids (e.g. raid starting at about 10 p.m. CET - game time) and thus able to play until midnight or even later on when/if needed to down "That Darn Last New Boss Who Refused to Die at 2% Each Time!".

Those raids would be alternative to official normal scheduled raids (see Lea's topic about rules and time) meaning that they:

a) would be directed to "alts" needing to be geared up a bit (e.g. badges, nax items etc) and thus would be lower Tier's raids than official ones (e.g. Nax runs while normal is Uld, Uld when normal is ToC and so on) for the reason same ppl wouldn't waste their weekly save on them on their main;

b) would also be the same Tier raid of normal schedules for ppl (mains, mainly, for obvious reasons) who cannot raid with others on official raids (e.g. fathers, mothers, husbands and wives, sons and daughters as well and all the IRL "stuffed" ppl who, like me, can barely count once in a year the time they can play at 8 p.m., if that even happens Razz ) and thus ppl who can't expect to join normal raids and then not worrying about getting saved in a separate raid ID;

c) they would never be scheduled the same nights of official ones, letting ppl join them on their alts (or even main for other Tiers) not being in conflict to official runs.

My main interest here is to see if could it be possible to gather a semi-solid group of ppl who wish to share their nights having in mind that those runs would start late and they could possibile end late as well (i consider "late", from my point of view, from 1 a.m. on, while actually quite normal till midnight), but would be scheduled to end at about midnight.

If these ppl are available i would try to organize it. If not, well np Smile.

Thank yuo and see ya soon in game.

Have yuo all a great time.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts Empty Re: Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

Post  Berg Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:47 am

Would love to go naxx on Dellepude Smile

Have time for this most thursdays after 22:30, have to go get home from table tennis first Razz
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts Empty Re: Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

Post  Buculus Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 pm

At the moment it might be easier for me to find time between 10pm and midnight rather than around 8pm so if we put a grp together I'll try to find one or two days on which I could stay longer Smile Let's see if we'll have enough peeps to come in first place Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:51 pm

I might make it and yet again might not. But I ma looking more at 10.30.-11. pm to start with.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:34 am

Im in as well on what ever you need...Smile and if i have time...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakshine Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:45 am

You guys still planning on doing this ? I would be up for it on my main, seeing as my gear is so crap I can't go to the high raids Smile Might see if I'm allowed to go to the OS 25 and VoA 25 for a bit of fun Surprised
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:28 am

sure mate we are trying to get a 25 man raid going for sunday, we just have to see how many signes up...Smile

And if you want your main in to the guild just /w any of ther officers and we arange it...Smile. We alow alts in this guild and many off use have a few...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:10 am

Leannah wrote:We alow alts in this guild and many off use have a few...Smile
*whistles innocently*
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:35 pm

Gredeth wrote:
Leannah wrote:We alow alts in this guild and many off use have a few...Smile
*whistles innocently*

lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:53 pm

Think it might be a good idea, for me at least that have taken my time to get to 80 alien
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Rakshine Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:15 pm

Leannah wrote:
And if you want your main in to the guild just /w any of ther officers and we arange it...Smile.

This is my main Neutral
Rakshine
Rakshine

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:17 am

Well since this is first guild 25 man run, and some of us have good above par gear for those two raids I think all are invited for fun, at least for OS 25.

The actual aim is to check all peoples gear, to see how high we can aim in 25s and to see if we can pull 2 10 man groups in parallel.

BAsicly sunday will be test run and all are invited for gear check Very Happy Very Happy

Will be awsome fun!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:37 am

Teshija wrote:BAsicly sunday will be test run and all are invited for gear check Very Happy Very Happy

That meens bring your most fabolus dress...Smile Lea wil be wearing some fabolus t8,5 and t9 gear whit matching neckles and her brand new Onyxia revard ring...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 am

Leannah wrote:
Teshija wrote:BAsicly sunday will be test run and all are invited for gear check Very Happy Very Happy

That meens bring your most fabolus dress...Smile Lea wil be wearing some fabolus t8,5 and t9 gear whit matching neckles and her brand new Onyxia revard ring...Smile

And Ill be smelly and ugly as always!!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 am

Teshija wrote:
Leannah wrote:

And Ill be smelly and ugly as always!!!

Well duuuuuuuuuee.... Rolling Eyes the sky will also be blue and the water will still be wet

...Very Happy..... I love you I love you I love you
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soedn Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:13 am

Afraid I can't come on Sunday, since I'm out travelling on the evening.. Sad
Autumn vacation is over for my part Wink
Soedn
Soedn

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:12 am

Resuming this topic from death (as it suits to a DK posting Razz) Grandetoro, newly dinged and very undergeared wannabe tank wish to let yuo know that, if there isn't another raid scheduled for tuesday 27th october he would like to Off-Tank Nax 10 starting at 10 p.m.. Raid would go on for about 2 hours, quitting around midnight, never minding how many bosses killed/left. Grandetoro can get use of any drop there since he's in blue with a few purple crafted pieces and anyone could get a fair # of Conquest Tokens to upgrade his/her gear.

So pls post a reply here and let's see if there will be enough of our main/alts for that run Smile. If not, well it will be for another time!

Have yuo all a great time!

Serjo.

P.S.: I Off tanked Spider wing on 25men last night, so i guess i can OT 10men as well (e.g. wipe feast inc for volunteers ... Razz)

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:36 am

I say put it up as a event in the ingame callander serjo and inv players from guild...Smile I will try to make it and i think and hope will do that...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:13 am

As it is these kinda raid suits me more these days:) So put up an event and well see Smile
ILl apply as tank/dps if I have the time as always!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 am

How did the naxx run go, mate? Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:52 am

Any luck with Naxx yesterday?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:31 am

Yeas we downed Spider wing and cleared to "instructor" but realised noone know how do control the undrestudis so we downed patchwork instead, whit 2 tanks down i migh add...Smile

Most of use got some loot i think i got the Healing sheild , spelblade and Healing ring...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:33 am

LOL no me and Sil there and you are lost Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:47 am

Leannah wrote:Yeas we downed Spider wing and cleared to "instructor" but realised noone know how do control the undrestudis so we downed patchwork instead, whit 2 tanks down i migh add...Smile

Most of use got some loot i think i got the Healing sheild , spelblade and Healing ring...Smile

Actually it went this way (I could write a report sooner or later as I used to ...):

Lea (on Nizzo) NINJAED ALL AVAILABLE LOOT! Razz

Kidding aside: we pugged 4-5 ppl (3 of them left right asap needing on a BoE purple then spamming in trade to sell it!) cleared Spider in 9 and after they left we replaced them for Patch.
We one shotted him with me (in full BLUES) offtanking and Hoeg MTanking, both as our 1st ever Tanking experience Smile. I have to say i was quite surprised we didn't get owned (even if I and half raid died at about 3%). That was quite fun, such as a "progressing" (for our level of gear and spec ofc) raid should be.

First try at Instructor was quite fine (think we got him at about 30%) while 2nd was terribad Smile (Hoeg and I didn't organized ourself well on who were to taunt him first ending in 3 raiders one shotted in the very first 3 seconds of the fight :-). I think ill have to go read something about "tanking" him with Understudies since that should be the Tank's task in 10 men because i got a bit confused with their abilities. We should have marked them as well for letting more evident which one was targeted by boss at any time but, well, that was our first attempt at him. Hoeg won Tank's Shoulders from Patch with a 18 roll! (I lose on a 5 roll Razz)

All in all i got some fun and hope so for others. I put a event for wendsday (if I'm not wrong) for #2 Nax Alt's. All are invited!

Have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:35 am

Sounds about right Serjo... Wink

One thing though If you put it up for Wensday i think you lose some player due to The ragular ToTc 10 man raid or Onyx/ VoA 10 man raid sins we do regular guildraids on wensday and sunday 8-11 pm....Smile. Im not saying its a bad idea mind you it can in fact be rather good sins pepoul who dont get to go on one raid then can jump on yours...Smile.

Anyways its up to you to keep it on wensday or change it...Smile bouth are fine i just thought i give you the heads up so to say...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next