Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

+4
Teshija
Buculus
Berg
Serjo
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

Post  Serjo Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:16 am

Yes, you are right. I forgot about being wendsday (with Sunday) the Official-Raid-Night pirat
I'll move it to another night, probably thursday in order to let ppl know about it in advance and get prepared (... YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! ...) Razz

See ya later Surprised.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts - Page 2 Empty Re: Late Night R(a)iders: (my and) your thoughts

Post  Teshija Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:44 am

Be prepared!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:13 am

Accualy i think we should go and down that boss (lvl 70 if im not misstaken) and show him how prepaird we are...Smile. We did a Kara fun run last saturday and it ws rely fun...Smile i like to do the other Lvl 70 raids aswell...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

Leannah wrote:Accualy i think we should go and down that boss (lvl 70 if im not misstaken) and show him how prepaird we are...Smile. We did a Kara fun run last saturday and it ws rely fun...Smile i like to do the other Lvl 70 raids aswell...Smile

On that subject: I'm currently doing the questline for karazhan key, but i need to go through 3-4 lvl 70 instances to do it and might the help of someone who can tank the bosses if anyone is interested? Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:04 pm

You don't need the key anymore to step in there as long as there is someone else who can open the door for you. I got the key on Serjo for sure and maybe on Uglock as well. If you just need someone to open it just ask when I'm online and ofc i will be happy to help you with the quest line if you like to finish it for achiev (if there is any related to).

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:20 pm

Nice serjo...Smile

Well if you need help Nizzo can help you out...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 am

Serjo wrote:You don't need the key anymore to step in there as long as there is someone else who can open the door for you. I got the key on Serjo for sure and maybe on Uglock as well. If you just need someone to open it just ask when I'm online and ofc i will be happy to help you with the quest line if you like to finish it for achiev (if there is any related to).

Serjo

I know Serjo, but the thing is that until now I was under the impression that no one in the guild had that key and we have 3-4 enchanters who would like to farm for mongoose that's why I wanted to help out.. Smile
The door can also be lockpicked on a rogue though.. We did that last time we went there using my rogue, but the reloggin back and forth was a bit annoying until we got Lupper inside for warlock summoning.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:22 am

Bergie Ill be online in afternoon and we can go if you are there as well!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:24 am

Berg wrote:I know Serjo, but the thing is that until now I was under the impression that no one in the guild had that key and we have 3-4 enchanters who would like to farm for mongoose that's why I wanted to help out.. Smile
The door can also be lockpicked on a rogue though.. We did that last time we went there using my rogue, but the reloggin back and forth was a bit annoying until we got Lupper inside for warlock summoning.

Eheh, well Uglock has the mongoose recipe (1st drop from Moroes at his 1st time in there ... quite lucky that time Razz) ... just ask him to enchant with it :-).

See ya all soon in game.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:05 am

I can lockpick on Buc with BS and titanium key (lockpicking locks up to 450skill).

Apart from that I also need mongoose for Heavyhoof Smile Good to know you have it Serjo - will keep it in mind as I might need it soon Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2