Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leas thoughts

+2
Berg
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Leas thoughts Empty Leas thoughts

Post  Leannah Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:50 am

Im sitting her in my office (on my Vaccation i might add) and looking out the window whiles the rain is pounding the glass. Im thinking "i want to writh somthing, but what". I dont realy have that mutch to say just small pices of thoughts nothing mayor worth it`s own post so i thought i start this tread...Smile. As a mean to post small ides and thpoughts i might have and you are all ofc welcome to do the same....Smile. You can see this as brainstorming or an insain mans thoughts porring out on papper. I would guess the truth is somewhere in between...Smile

I was doing Naxx 25 last night and realised that ther is realy not that much upgreads i can get from there anymore. I was alsaw thinking although im still the most fabulas "spankmashin" inguild right now i often find my self beeing betten in DPS by many of you...Smile. We alsaw have very capible and skilled Tanks and Healers. So again i start thinking, many off us are lvl and gearing up alts right now and that is fun but we are not realy making any progres. Ofc this is fine sins we said we are taking it slow during the summer and we should ofc play what we want to play. But my thought is this, we have a solid 10 man raid but not enough for 25 man raids. Ofc we can try puging some 25 man Naxx but i think we should aim for Ulduar 10 man in the fall. As i said i think we can do it or at the vary least make Tesh die trying...Smile.
So i like to encourage all of you to take a look at what ever main you have and see if there is anything you need to do, make or skill to squise out the last points of SP, HP or Dmg. Pugging 25 man raids to get the last EoV or farming rep for the shiny axe you want, all this is stuff you can do to get rdy for Ulduar...Smile.
If your unsure what spec to go for, just post in forum and ask "I want to heal, Who ells wants to" or "do we need another Tank". Ofc we should all play what we want to but some of you might not care or like to play bouth specs in that case just ask around in game or in forum and see what is needed..Smile

Ofc we will also have to clear EoE. I think many off use need gear from there. But her, and I might be mistaken, its more a question of focus and coordination to get it done I think we have the gear in guild to get it done…Smile

There has alsaw been som question about the ally guild and i think i speak for many off use when i say that that was just a fun thing we are doing noting that serius. at least i arent playing there that much, i tinking of lvl to 30 than thats it then later on we can do some dungeons if anyone feels up to it...Smile.

Other then that i think i said what i had to say........ for now.......Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Leas thoughts Empty Re: Leas thoughts

Post  Berg Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:40 pm

/me want to go ulduar10 - starting to have crazy dps gear xD
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:59 am

sweet...Smile, So your going as DPS then Bere?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:36 am

Leannah wrote:sweet...Smile, So your going as DPS then Bere?

Well, hard to give a concrete answer to.. Smile

As it looks now I have much better dps gear than healing gear and could contribute much more to the runs that way, but I will still try to be flexible and heal if needed and continue to gather healing gear. So, if a healer is what we need in the situation, then that's what I am.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:41 am

Well i put you down as DPS for now i think we have Hoeg, Shanla, Happy as healers but ofc it could be nice whit some backup healers...Smile also depending on what they want to play...Smile. Anyhow for now i say focuse on getting DPS gear...Smile and some healing if oppertunaty comes up...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:12 am

If we're going to ulduar, i'll have to heal, my dps gear isn't really up to date... Crying or Very sad still need some naxx 10 dps gear. as for my healing gear, most of the upgrades are in naxx 25, the only thing i might need from naxx 10 is T7 pieces and a purple head piece (only friggin blue item left Mad ) which i've been after for some time. so you can defintely write me down as (holy) priest healer Very Happy
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:34 am

I'm up for dps or healer, although I still need upgrades from Naxx10 and 25 for both, especially healer! Very Happy

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:03 am

Nice to see ya again guys/ladies Smile.

I think i have both dps (full T7-7.5) and healing (couple of T7-7.5 gear + quite nice off Tier gear, in some case better than Tier ones) gear good enought to start Ulduar. A couple of upgrades might be available, but since loot is random you can never really know if/when you could get it.

So if we are starting to think about stepping our fat bodies into the Secrets od Ulduar count me in (when i can play ofc Smile.

First of all i would really like to kill Maly, tho, for i'm sure we can get him down with our best geared players.

See ya around!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 am

Yeah Maly need to be brouth down...Smile and as you say the only thing we need is good geard players some focus and some time to grind it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Happytree Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:45 am

Im up for Uduar10 as healer would like to dps but im short on the hit rating for moonkin dps but i enjoy healing and im geared for it too! happyheals ftw!!!
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:13 am

Happytree wrote:Im up for Uduar10 as healer would like to dps but im short on the hit rating for moonkin dps but i enjoy healing and im geared for it too! happyheals ftw!!!

"Happy" indead...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down