Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our guild - My thoughts.

+4
Temple
Leannah
Teshija
Akaris
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our guild - My thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Our guild - My thoughts.

Post  Teshija Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:51 am

Well I guess yes and no. Since we have exact number of healers tanks and DPS for one group for now. Greddy is nearly 80 and dont know on his intentions on specs then, Shanla is moving fast up and also dont know her intended spec! Sylv is left out couse he ll be DPS regardless of spec Very Happy
Will have chat with them online!
But regardless on that we could use a pair of tanks/healers and about let us say 10 more DPS or there about. Think this will make us to have 2 groups for 10 man content with some back ups and a core for 25 man content.
We can state that we are after 1 druid and 1 DK tank (since we have war and pally covered), 1 druid healer and 1 random and all manners of DPSers! But tha might put off warior and pally tanks. Dont know, Since in my bealif all tanking classes are more or less equal if played properly.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:57 am

I think we should throw the net out there and see what we catch without necessarily prioritising. We can see how we go and get selective after the first recruitment push maybe?

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:36 am

Temple wrote:I think we should throw the net out there and see what we catch without necessarily prioritising. We can see how we go and get selective after the first recruitment push maybe?

This sounds good to me!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:17 am

Temple wrote:I think we should throw the net out there and see what we catch without necessarily prioritising. We can see how we go and get selective after the first recruitment push maybe?

Yeah i think its a good point..Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:51 am

Teshija wrote:Well I guess yes and no. Since we have exact number of healers tanks and DPS for one group for now. Greddy is nearly 80 and dont know on his intentions on specs *snip*

I stopped reading right there! Now spell with me: R-E-S-T-O-R-A-T-I-O-N. Restoration! Laughing I've even been messing around with the talent calculator and working out different specs, whether to go for haste or crit etc etc. Very Happy

Oh and my opinion about the "we need X amount of class Y, X³ amount of class Y³" -list is that we would be better off telling people "we are looking for DPS classes too, but healers and tanks are in higher demand" or something like that. Posting amounts of each class we want always looks kinda awkward to me.
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:00 am

[quote="Gredeth"]
Teshija wrote: Posting amounts of each class we want always looks kinda awkward to me.
What I intended to say.
Lets just fill out space and then think about filling out the gaps!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:55 am

Maybe you're right. Dunno... The thing is that you need different classes in raid for different abilities and buffs (diffeent blessings, different cc like MC on boss fights and so on) but yeah - maybe we should see who's interested at all before we start to be fussy Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:54 am

Teshija wrote: Shanla is moving fast up and also dont know her intended spec!

I'm moving up pretty fast but it'll slow down a bit now though cause classes have started again and ofc drinking with my fellow students is back Very Happy At the moment i'm trying to get to lvl 58 as soon as possible so i can get to outland. as for my spec, i intend to end up as holy/disc (48/23) but i wouldn't mind changing to full holy if needed Smile here is the link to my intended spec
http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/priest/talents.html?tal=503020313300012000000000000023505103030015253100330300000000000000000000000000000

and on a side note, i hope that the 'her' reference was for my char cause i'm a guy... Suspect Laughing
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:07 am

[quote="Shanla"]
Teshija wrote:
and on a side note, i hope that the 'her' reference was for my char cause i'm a guy... Suspect Laughing

Hehe yes, I get confused on Leanah sometimes well Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:58 am

[quote="Teshija"]
Shanla wrote:
Teshija wrote:

Hehe yes, I get confused on Leanah sometimes well Very Happy

Whats he talking about... Suspect
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:03 am

You know guy playing girl char and sometimes refer to him as a she...........
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:07 am

Leanah1 wrote:Whats he talking about... Suspect

hehehe always makes me laugh when you post one of these Very Happy

A guy in my guild on DAOC used to play only female chars, he said he'd rather watch a girls butt running around in front of him on screen than a guy's, which sounds like good common sense to me Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:14 am

Temple wrote:
he said he'd rather watch a girls butt running around in front of him on screen than a guy's, which sounds like good common sense to me Smile

That line of reasoning puts guys playing tauren characters in quite an awkward situation Rolling Eyes
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:34 am

Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:
he said he'd rather watch a girls butt running around in front of him on screen than a guy's, which sounds like good common sense to me Smile

That line of reasoning puts guys playing tauren characters in quite an awkward situation Rolling Eyes

All kinda people around m8?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:15 am

Teshija wrote:
Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:

Quoted for truth! Who said male taurens aren't hot?!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 am

Gredeth wrote:
Teshija wrote:
Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:

I would not say hot but i can say moderatly attractiv and "lets just be friends"...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:59 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Gredeth wrote:
Teshija wrote:
Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:

I would not say hot but i can say moderatly attractiv and "lets just be friends"...Smile
lol! (quotewars)
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:10 am

Gredeth wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:
Gredeth wrote:
Teshija wrote:
Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:

lol! (quotewars)

Just watch me how I delete them for offtopic crime!!!!!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:17 am

Teshija wrote:
Gredeth wrote:
Leanah1 wrote:
Gredeth wrote:
Teshija wrote:
Twila wrote:
Temple wrote:

lol! (quotewars)

Just watch me how I delete them for offtopic crime!!!!!
You took part in it, hahaa!! Twisted Evil
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:20 am

Well methinks we are between rock and a hardplace again. Nearly all of our DPS pool is missing in action.

We need to get recruitment up and running again as hard a we can, since we cant even pull a full guild run even for 10 mans! So I realy think we should start spamming general and guild recruitment channels as wel as forums!
So have added a few touches of my own here and Ill put it on forums as soon as we clear Naxx. If it is allright wth you. I would spam channels regardles of clearing Nax.

Doomed Riders - If you're the more casual, older player and looking to join a tight knit, well founded, family-like guild then Doomed Riders could be right for you. We're mainly looking for players over the level 70 mark who are looking for a guild to enjoy Northrend in all it's glory! ( Any level is welcome, just bear in mind the majority of us are level 80 ).

We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game in all aspects, be it PvE or PvP or just larking around.
We're the type of guild suited to players that want to raid, yet can't raid 3/4 times a week.
We're suited to the players that want to enjoy the game for what it is - A game.

Progress-wise, Doomed Riders have Naxxramas 10 cleared. We try to organise a Naxxramas raid at least once a week (mainly weekends), and small also do smaller raids (VoA and OS) during week.

At the moment we have a steady core group for 10 man raids. We aim to make another group so we can merge them when it is time to hit 25 mans. With Ulduar coming along it would be nice to prepare for it before hand, so we can have 2 10 man groups and one for 25 man as soon as we can. Dont worry about your experience first group have enough and it will be easy to combine. Good will and effort is all you need!

Doomed Riders comprises of all nationalities, all ages and all levels. All in all we're intersted in keeping the friendly and easygoing feel of our guild along with making steady progress in the game. We welcome just about anyone who's interested. We also have a guild bank and tabard.

So if your level 1 or 80 - A newcomer or a veteran, you're all welcome!.

www.Doomedriders.com
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:52 am

Sounds good Tesh... Our guild - My thoughts. - Page 2 342285

I posted somthing simular under "Class" at least in the regard of what we need in the guild...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2