Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomedriders and Cataclysm

2 posters

Go down

Doomedriders and Cataclysm Empty Doomedriders and Cataclysm

Post  LordMucifer Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:41 am

Hiya guys

I was just wondering how itll be when cataclysm launches? Will ppl return to play doomed riders once more? I know that most officers are having great time with playin ally on other realm,.. but Im not rly comfortable moving round different realms. Have been in many guilds that decides to change realm, but Ive always stayed where I belong,... Will u officers return to play ure other chars on doomed, and if that case,.. will them be ure mains,.. or just some random char u logg onto for the fun ones a week or so? Cataclysm approaches with giant steps, and I hope that we ones again can raid n lvl together.

Comments??

// Muci
LordMucifer
LordMucifer

Back to top Go down

Doomedriders and Cataclysm Empty Re: Doomedriders and Cataclysm

Post  Leannah Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:41 am

Hi there Muci sry for the late reply i have been away this weekend...Smile

Well i cant answer in any official capacity sins im no longer the GM but i can give you my personal view.

I will most likly not come back to Chromaggus. For many resons but the main one is i hate Chromaggus, Although i love playing whit you mates ofc...Smile, imo that realm is pure poisen and when i saw that there accualy where more friendly realms out there i have no lust to return. Secondly i almost burned myself out trying to organise raids and gett Doomed Raiders going a losing struggle i admit sins the guild and i hade diffrent views on raiding and where we wanted to go and it was unfair of my to try to force it otherwice Im not blaming anyone here, Doomed Raiders are a pure cassual guild and by that definition regular raids are hard to set up and any raidprogresson will be slow at best. So in the end i simply realised that me and Doomed raiders did not chare the same goals and, as is said, it was wrong of me to try to force it outherwice. So i realise it was time for me to move on.

Now im currently in a 12 man raidteam and a guild that are friendly and mature but aims at raiding 2 times a week and altough showing up is not mandetory we always manage to group up for raids and also do some raid proggresions. The server im on are also realy mature, respectful and friendly and that is what i want for my future wow gaming.

Im saying this sins i do think you all deserve a explanation for my decline in attendens and eventual absens from Doomed Riders the last 6 mounths. As i said it was not a easy desition to make but a nessasery one form me. I will always charage and i want to thank you all for the time we hade.

However i will still have some toons on Chromaggus and in guild so might pop in from time to time and say hello...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down