Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved)

5 posters

Go down

My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved) Empty My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved)

Post  Jamie_Cook Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

1. IRL name - Jamie

2. Your age - 14

3. IRL location and time zone - England, GMT-London

4. IRL gender - Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) - Had a previous account last year, then stopped playing. Now started again Smile

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) - On a lot of the time 4-7 hours a day

7. What do you expect from our Guild? - A positive community. always there to help when needed, and up for fun Smile

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? - I can help other members with their problems, bring a positive nature into the guild Smile

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? I have a level 24 Undead Rogue, and i will be soon making a Tauren Druid.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? I have skinning level 134, and enchanting 74

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) - rule number 1 Smile

12. What is your level of English? - 10, i lived in england all my life

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one) Bloodspear level 24

14. Any additional information you would like to add - Thanks Smile

Jamie_Cook

Back to top Go down

My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved) Empty Re: My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved)

Post  Gredeth Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:42 am

Bloodspear, eh? Azbo told me to ask you if you're up for WC today Razz Anyway the reason I'm posting here now is that if you're a friend of Azbo (he told me you are), you could mention that because if Azbo knows you, he can confirm your maturity and make it easier and faster to get you into the guild Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved) Empty Re: My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved)

Post  Teshija Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:15 am

Well, I played with laddie yesterday, and he seems nice enough fellow. Just wait foe Buc to give you an official OK
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

My Application for Doomed Riders. (Approved) Empty Reply

Post  jonny_cor Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:08 am

yes sorry i should of told him to metion that he know's me, my faul sorry Cool

jonny_cor

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:33 pm

It seems that others already pleayed with you and can vouch for you Smile I'm usually bit worried with young people in our Guild (handling stressful situations, etc) but as long as they are mature we'll be ok and it seems you proved yourself mature enough already Smile

I guess I can say welcome on board mate Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down