Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend yooohhhooo

3 posters

Go down

Weekend yooohhhooo Empty Weekend yooohhhooo

Post  Leannah Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:15 am

Well the weekend is her whit al that intails for me like most of time whene i dont have anything planed (exept i promist a friend to help him move... Sad . Gut thats what friends are for... Smile )thers going to bee som serius wow time... Smile my goal is to reatch outland whit Nizo (lv 51) we will se how that goes. Im allso up for som BM and heroic runns. And whit that i bid you all nice weekand and dont do anything i wouldent do (Because that would probebly be ileagel), just to be on the safe side dont do some of the the things i would do as well... hmm better to stay away from my behaver all toughter ... Laughing .
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Weekend yooohhhooo Empty Re: Weekend yooohhhooo

Post  Teshija Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 am

Well I wont be playing most of the suterday and probably even tonight. Need to have some time with friends, over the weekend so I am probably looking at sunday only Sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:22 am

Hehe, il be out on saturday getting new shirts and that for my job as I must have lost weight Very Happy as the old ones dont really fit me no more.
and then saturday evening I am doing a disco for someones party or something, easy money and I get to bring my girlfriend and drink Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down