Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weekend wow break again

5 posters

Go down

Weekend wow break again Empty Weekend wow break again

Post  Teshija Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 am

Well off to the country again,

So Ill not be on till sunday evening. You guys have 2 tanks signed up for Nax so if I dont make it no biggie, all of you know how to go about it and youll do well. Try and form a pre radi to clear spider and plague and please dont let me return in sunday at 9 pm and see all of you being lazy and sitting around Dalaran!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Weekend wow break again Empty Re: Weekend wow break again

Post  Leannah Fri May 08, 2009 1:44 am

SIR YES SIR. Am i to understand you are leaving me in charge? If so i will whipe this lacy meatlofe eating sorry exuse for dalarana sewer rats in to chape....
They will not sleep, not eat, they will learn to piss blode and chew barbedwire and be glad about it. We will do dry runs of naxx all night long on the fields of mulgore untill we can do it blindfolded. Sure right now whene you all stand stand there i dont thing i can distinguish you all from the steaming mounts that taurens left behind, Sure they blame it on the kodo but we all knowe, the only thing tha might distinguish you all is that hopfully some of you will be stakt higher then the suraounding ones and you might smell worse as well.
Ther will all so be an inspection amoung the ranks every morning at 6 am and at ningt 11 pm. That means i want to se polished bones, sharpend tusks and above all shaved backs... Taurens im looking in your direktions. Blood elfs just stay fabulos as always.

Do i have your suport?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri May 08, 2009 2:22 am

Leannah wrote:SIR YES SIR. Am i to understand you are leaving me in charge? If so i will whipe this lacy meatlofe eating sorry exuse for dalarana sewer rats in to chape....
They will not sleep, not eat, they will learn to piss blode and chew barbedwire and be glad about it. We will do dry runs of naxx all night long on the fields of mulgore untill we can do it blindfolded. Sure right now whene you all stand stand there i dont thing i can distinguish you all from the steaming mounts that taurens left behind, Sure they blame it on the kodo but we all knowe, the only thing tha might distinguish you all is that hopfully some of you will be stakt higher then the suraounding ones and you might smell worse as well.
Ther will all so be an inspection amoung the ranks every morning at 6 am and at ningt 11 pm. That means i want to se polished bones, sharpend tusks and above all shaved backs... Taurens im looking in your direktions. Blood elfs just stay fabulos as always.

Do i have your suport?

Oh my Lord, who made him an officer?

On a more serious note - I'm not sure if I can make it this week, but if I'm around I'm in Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Fri May 08, 2009 2:28 am

Enjoy your weekend Tesh.

and um with our new drill seargent.... Laughing I think we need to democratically vote for a...how would I put it....a less intimidating one Wink or actually no need I sudenly remembered that I have a dentist appointment tonight for a root canal or something painfull like that and will not be able to make any of the weekends ass wipings, preperations or inspections. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this might cause for your preperation plans but on doctors orders I will not be able to do any, physical or mental activities until such a time of Sunday 8:30pm. lol!

Oh and on a side note that barber in Ogrimmar is ripping people off, way to expensive for a boot polish, teeth sharpening and back wax, no way I can afford that on a mere troops salary Sad

Kidding aside I don't think i will be on much during the day but should be online later in the evenings and hope we can clear some of naxx before sunday.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 am

As I said before it is hard for me to find enough time during the week for Naxx but I will be there on Sunday for sure Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 08, 2009 3:40 am

I knowe it, your all a bunch of slaker. If i could solo Naxx alone i would start my own guild where democrasy would gave way to "Leanership" and i would rule whit an small tiny elven but still "iron fist". But in not that powerfull......... yett.........

Hmmm sil that dentist apointment sounds rather fishy to me.... Suspect ..... its ok for this time but if it happens again i have to take out my rubber "Slacker" stamp and stamp your Tropper file whit it....

On a more serious note: Ofc if we clear any of naxx it will be later in the evening most surelly after 9 pm...Smile. But i guess we see if we are enough online tonight or tomorrow night...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down