Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior

3 posters

Go down

Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior Empty Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior

Post  Rawrrz Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:29 am

With some greens still aha xD
had 3 greens (one of them been a imba trinket though!) and one epic crafted helm and the rest blues and we finished after we couldnt take thadduis(spelling) down because we had a few PuGs with us and I came out with a epic chest (replacing a green xD) a ring and the tier 7.5 shoulders Very Happy

Sucky thing is, the guild has been stuggling for members been online for 25mans, alot of people used our guild to gear up and then left to join those more 'mainstream hardcore guilds' you know the ones I mean, the ones where most members are dicks because they think they are gods gift to wow etc.

So because of this we have turned into a pure 10man guild, which is good I guess, because makes the guild a more solid core and easlier/quicker to gear up.
but will be harder to get tier 7.5 and some of the other nice items that only drop from 25man raids, such as the sexy axe from last Naxx boss ><
Even though the stats are only minorly better etc, but ya'know?

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior Empty Re: Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior

Post  Leannah Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:21 am

Rawrrz wrote:Sucky thing is, the guild has been stuggling for members been online for 25mans, alot of people used our guild to gear up and then left to join those more 'mainstream hardcore guilds' you know the ones I mean, the ones where most members are dicks because they think they are gods gift to wow etc.

We dont alove that im DR ones your in you cant leave... Twisted Evil

Btw GZ to the chest...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior Empty Re: Went to Naxx 25 last night on my warrior

Post  Gredeth Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:16 am

Leanah1 wrote:
Rawrrz wrote:Sucky thing is, the guild has been stuggling for members been online for 25mans, alot of people used our guild to gear up and then left to join those more 'mainstream hardcore guilds' you know the ones I mean, the ones where most members are dicks because they think they are gods gift to wow etc.

We dont alove that im DR ones your in you cant leave... Twisted Evil

Btw GZ to the chest...Smile

QFT! Well ok a few people left but there's no other guild like DR. Rolling Eyes Come back, Roarzzz!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down