Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naxx 10 man altrun

+2
Teshija
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Naxx 10 man altrun Empty Naxx 10 man altrun

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:09 am

So we whent to naxx 20 man yesterday...Smile 2 more quarters down and now we only have military quarter left...Smile. Serjo did you extend the raid? i forgot to do it..Sad im not sure if it extend automaticly or not. Well anyhow it would be fun to finish naxx next time around but if it comes down to it i guess we can do it all over again...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Naxx 10 man altrun Empty Re: Naxx 10 man altrun

Post  Teshija Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:18 am

I think the bestest way to do it is to run it again: when we have time. Pref with all guilduies. Yestrday showed us we can do it in less the 3 hours... Very Happy

BTW. Lea I really need siome hunter DPS school. That thing yestrday was totally shamefull. DOnt get it really where I go wrong.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:20 am

Sure we can meet up at a target dummy and have a talk...Smile. Ofc you should use your survival spec and just after looking on your spec i would suggest you put some point in and max out Vyvern and Noxious sting...Smile That will be 4 points that you can take from focuse aim ,if you can get your hit up enough and also maybe 1 point from resorsfulnes, expose weeknes or hunters party. As for stats you should ofc be hitcapt but after that just stack Agi and Critt, if yous survival. Rotation, or rather a prioraty list, is the key for a hunter. Keep serpent sting on your target at all time, Whit noxios stin it gives a nice buff to your other shots, and black arrow on the target as often as posible. Then just spam kill shot > explosive shot > Aimed shot in that prioraty...Smile and when you have every shot on CC then use steady shot...Smile. Tbh im not a 100 % sure i have all the shots accounted for .... scratch .... i need to check my hunter when i get home...Smile.

Well this was a bit oftopic but i hope it helpt ...Smile as i said we can meet ingame as well and have a look maybe later tonight if i dont get home to late...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:25 am

Leannah wrote:So we whent to naxx 20 man yesterday...Smile 2 more quarters down and now we only have military quarter left...Smile. Serjo did you extend the raid? i forgot to do it..Sad im not sure if it extend automaticly or not. Well anyhow it would be fun to finish naxx next time around but if it comes down to it i guess we can do it all over again...Smile

Hi all who were there and all who wish they were but couldn't Wink (sure they were the majority of us guildies and they couldn't get asleep that night for missing it Razz)

I didn't extend the raid, nor i will, since i agree with Tesh/Nyc: better restart it for the simple reason we'll get more badges.
Nax 10 ilevel is inferior to TOC normal/HC' loot and ofc badges' one, so even if many of us can get some upgrade there, the majority will probably get more use of badges. Moreover some fights are a bit "technical" even if quite easy overall when yuo know what to do and I think that ppl new to the place (Talmagiks come to mind) or new to the place as their new class/role (like me on my tanking spot) would enjoy better refreshing those fights in order to improve their character management (remember Gluth 2nd attempt when i got him to the WRONG side of the room and yuo had to snap it from me? or when i didn't leave enough space around Thaddius to let ppl pass safely and yuo got him right? Razz).

At any rate i'm sure we can clear it all in not more than 3 hours if we do it as a guild run (at max with a couple of puggers, providing they are like the same ones we got tuesday and not like the ones we had the night when we elcared spider wing pale)so that would mean (if we split it into 2 nights) playing from 22 to 23,30 2 nights and we would be done. Affordable in terms of time-spent imho.
What i suggest is that next time we start from Military wing: i do need to get used to "tank" with the understudies and 4Hmen is always a nice fight with a 2-healer setup like we rode it tuesday night so i count a couple of wipes there before we get the hang of it (or probably not, since we are so PRO anyway... Razz).

Have yuo all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:37 am

yeah that sounds good and next time hopfully happy or Hoeg is online and rdy to tank so i can practis my healing spec...Smile Although i did not mind tanking...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  talmagiks Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:05 am

ye iknow on my tactics currently i m watching videos on certain raids like onx voa and toc Smile

talmagiks

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:02 am

Well there where no altrun yesterday...Sad and we are only 4 signed up for today...Sad but i hope we can go anyways...Smile so plz if you have time and if you have a alt or spec you want to try out, or maybee a main you want to show off...Razz, be online tonight at 9.45 PM...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:12 am

i should be online,
even though I don't have an alt i'd enjoy helping you out if there aren't enough people to fill the group
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 am

Leannah wrote:Well there where no altrun yesterday...Sad and we are only 4 signed up for today...Sad but i hope we can go anyways...Smile so plz if you have time and if you have a alt or spec you want to try out, or maybee a main you want to show off...Razz, be online tonight at 9.45 PM...Smile

I apologize for not being able to show up (even if i created the event) yesterday night, but the ISP I have at home cut me (and probebly many other ppl) off without any reason (something about technical problems they had) so i wasn't even able to post here to let yuo all know that.
I contacted the call-center and they told me that it was a known problem and they were working on it ...
My internet connection wasn't working this morning as well and I'm posting this from work now.
I hope it will be solved for tonight. If yuo don't see me online yuo know why Smile.

Have yuo all a good time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:31 am

np mate...Smile lets hope for tonight...Smile

Nice Twila...Smile

Nizzo Will be healing this time or tanking if we need that...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:39 am

Maybee Hoeg or happy want to come and tank..Smile and maybee nyc need to work on his DPS rotation and Maybee Delle need some healing gear aswell or maybee Nahi can make a apperens...Smile What i meen to say is. LINE UP SOLDIERS Its Buttkicking time....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:45 am

Nahi could use few emblems and some better gear (covered in Nax10 epix) but 9.45 is bit late for me I'm affraid Sad Especially during the week.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:52 am

Serjo wrote:
I apologize for not being able to show up (even if i created the event) yesterday night, but the ISP I have at home cut me (and probebly many other ppl) off without any reason (something about technical problems they had) so i wasn't even able to post here to let yuo all know that.
I contacted the call-center and they told me that it was a known problem and they were working on it ...
My internet connection wasn't working this morning as well and I'm posting this from work now.
I hope it will be solved for tonight. If yuo don't see me online yuo know why Smile.
Why doesn't it ever happen the other way round...
It would be nice to be sent home because the network is down at work, yet still be able to play WoW at home Very Happy pirat
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:32 am

Well we went yeasterday...Smile it was a bit bumpy for sure...Smile i think it was just from the lak of focus ...Smile and those of you that where on Vent also got to hear me curse like a sailor on shore leave, At instruktor,...Smile. Never the less we manage to down the 4 H men whit only 2 healers...Smile. Good jobb all...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down