Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naxx Cleard!!!

+5
Silahco
Teshija
Twila
Stenchscum
Leannah
9 posters

Go down

Naxx Cleard!!! Empty Naxx Cleard!!!

Post  Leannah Sun May 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Announsment: Doomed raider is moving to a new location. A prime pice of relastait howering over Dragonbliet....Smile. We are still sweeping up the last remains of the former tendent...Smile One or two pices of Stenscum went as well but you can always borrow some from Twila or Riath... Wink. I like to take this oppertunaty to call dibes on Farlinas throne room...Smile

And here we all are...Smile

Naxx Cleard!!! Doomedraidernaxx
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Naxx Cleard!!! Empty Re: Naxx Cleard!!!

Post  Stenchscum Sun May 03, 2009 6:54 pm

i was looking into a mirror shard to fix my mohawk (cuz it got rumpled from all that ice) and i've noticed my jawnbone was missing!!Crying or Very sad ...and then i read this post ..well, now at least i know where i lost it
PS: Twila, can i have yours when i eat?Razz
Stenchscum
Stenchscum

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon May 04, 2009 12:09 am

ofc you can...

Now that I've got my T7.5 head-piece, I can finally cover the whole of my ugly face Razz
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon May 04, 2009 12:25 am

Wel guys, we finally did it after long time of recruiting, fails on pugs etc,... we finally get really good group on, some of us got really nice gear.
Really think we did some things I am proud of:
1. We didnt wipe on any bosses up to last three, and those wipes were still kinda ''we are getting the feel of it'' so nothing bad there
2. Also must point out the discipline and focus of the whole group - never has the run been so enjoyable, and carefree from tanks point of view (think this really showed on grobulus, people watched out for positions think there were only 3 or max 4 slimes out the entire fight).
3. Healers were on the spot the whole time, and i never had the need to use CDs except on odd boss fight now and then. Only time when I used them all one after another were on last 10 or so percent of KT just to be sure hehe!
Think we can freely start to look at faster progrees time now and even those undeath/immortal achievments if we continue to go on like this.

Also The credit should realy go out to whole guild and not only to 10 of us since some of people who helped in clearing first two wings were not on last night.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Mon May 04, 2009 1:00 am

Congratz to everyone in yesterdays raid, all the other people who was in the raid earlier during the week and to everyone else in the guild who worked so tirelesly to help reach the stage were we could challenge Kel. Was a very nice run yesterday and we could have had Kel on that first try, if I just did not loose focus on those fizzures spawning. Sad

And nice picture there Lea

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 04, 2009 1:39 am

Yeah a good all around efford i most say and one thing i was realy happy and proud about was our abilety to take care of small hickups that occured (like whene i fald down not ones but TWICE on Thaddius), we just addept and overcame...Smile. Everyone realy tooke there owne responsebilaty and trusted the rest would take care of theres and tried to help out whene problems arraiwed...Smile a real team efford...Smile

As you mantiond earilier this realy a guild effort sins many other guildies helpt out to cleare the first to wings...Smile and before that as well sins it was many raid before this one that was crusal in learning tactics...Smile

Some also got some real nice loot and i think we dident have to DE almost anything so that is realy good as well and hopfully this will make the next run even smoother. Although im acually woundering if that head gear you got Twila is a T7 not a T7,5 ...Sad i might be wrong though it wouldent be the first time and never the less its a real uppgrad for you if im not misstaken....Smile

I most say on a personal not i found the Kel fight was the most fun first we hade hi down to 128 K if im not misstaken and the only thing i could think of was "thats right hit everyone but me, just let me be so i can nuke you down"...XD . And whene Twila DC in the start of the second try i realy hade to get my butt in to over gear...Smile

So to reiterait whene Doomed riders raid there will be blood, ther might be tears but by god its fun...Smile

and Thx sil... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon May 04, 2009 1:41 am

Silahco wrote:Congratz to everyone in yesterdays raid, all the other people who was in the raid earlier during the week and to everyone else in the guild who worked so tirelesly to help reach the stage were we could challenge Kel. Was a very nice run yesterday and we could have had Kel on that first try, if I just did not loose focus on those fizzures spawning. Sad

And nice picture there Lea

I dont really think of that as such a bad thing, its hard to see those things spawning when having 3 mobs of that size all around you. That said its was a good practice so it was not so bad Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon May 04, 2009 1:45 am

Hope this doesn't meen we stop doing Naxx - might change my main to the shammy i'm leveling atm Smile

But GJ guys! Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon May 04, 2009 1:47 am

Ofc we will not stop. We still need gearing up befor gin in ulduar!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 04, 2009 1:59 am

Yeah we will defelently keep going....) now we will put on farming status couse i want my T7 Head gear... Laughing

And nice ide about lvl you shaman...Smile that way we have a healer and range/Meele DPS...Smile and whene you hit lvl 80 we will have to drag you throw some HC... Smile to gear you up a bit in stile... Wink. I knowe Zarck still need some tanking gear from there and Temp need some leggings as well... from what i heard... Naxx Cleard!!! 51103
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarck Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 am

Grats!!! Well done m8's Smile All it took to clear naxx was me beeing busy IRL hehe. Maybe I should make plans for next sunday aswell Razz

Zarck

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon May 04, 2009 3:11 am

Congrats, fianly done and dusted.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 04, 2009 4:37 am

Hehe Zarck dont go and get any ides now... Smile Now you hade your vaccution and next sunday we want standing in attention rdy for battle as allways... Wink

And thx Akaris...Smile to bad you couldent be whit use...Sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon May 04, 2009 11:26 am

Great, great job everyone Smile We were flying in there with almost no stops or wipes. Awesome team work! I'm really proud of us Very Happy

Now next step - Eye of Eternity Very Happy and Ulduar soon enough Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down