Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naxx 25 man - Discussion

+5
Buculus
Shanla
Silahco
Serjo
Leannah
9 posters

Go down

Naxx 25 man - Discussion Empty Naxx 25 man - Discussion

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 am

It was mentiond before if we should try doing Naxx 25 man and this last sunday showed that we deffelently can get most of the group fild by guildes and the rest we might be able to fill whit ingame friends...Smile and as a last resors pugs. We should not get our hopes up thinking that we will clear it but if we get 1 wing down then im happy....Smile. I alsaw heard that 25 man is accualy simpler then 10 man if you have players that have some idea of what to do....Smile. So i vote that we try naxx 25 man this sunday....Smile

What do the rest of you think? And if we go who wants to join and do you think you have any friends that might want to join...Smile? Just to make it cleare this is not a sign up just to see if it is do-able and you dont commit to anything by posting...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Naxx 25 man - Discussion Empty Re: Naxx 25 man - Discussion

Post  Serjo Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:57 am

I have cleared nax 25 in Pugs and i have to say that imho it's easier than 10 men but 2 fights: Patchwerk (hits quite a bit harder on tanks so healers should be on their toes) and Thaddius (25 men: more ppl that can mess it up :_)). Moreover both fights require steadier DPS from each member of the raid. One more thing is that at Instructor yuo need 2 priests (better if shadow so hit cappep) to MC add-tanks while in 10 men yuo have the cubes to do that for you.
Since hte majority of us cleared the 10 men version and thus knows the fight, i think we shouldn't have much problems at all.

Have yuo all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:13 am

I'll should be there for sunday

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:32 am

I'm definitely up for a semi-guild run of naxx 25 Smile I think if we can get everybody online that we have healers and tanks covered (don't know how many healers are required tbh, but we got quite a few Wink) so we only would have to pug dps.

Serjo wrote:One more thing is that at Instructor yuo need 2 priests (better if shadow so hit cappep) to MC add-tanks while in 10 men yuo have the cubes to do that for you.

I can take care of one of those spots since I'm hit capped in my shadow gear Smile.
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:57 am

I'm in Smile Either as tank or dps or healer - whichever role we'll be short of. We can also try 19-man it for achievement Naxx 25 man - Discussion 738831 Hehe - just messing Naxx 25 man - Discussion 51103 Anyhow - count me in Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:32 am

i'm also in as dps or healer. Know an awesome who might join, but we already have so many awesome tanks in guild.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Gaaah what bad timing! Me and Happy would have loved to come but were moving out this saturday, and its gonna take a few weeks for internet to be set up! Crying or Very sad
But when were back online then of course were up for it, we just don't know when, lol :S

Good Luck!

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:34 am

If I'm on I'm in, average Healer/mediocre Tank or aggro magnet DPS.

Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am

I am out of town for weekend but if I manage to return in some time I am in Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:37 am

Great then i say we have a go at it...Smile. Tell your Friends as well if they want to come and as many as posible try t show up on sunday at 8.30...Smile

If you knowe you cant make it or you might be late try to post it here so we knowe what to expect...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down