Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with my game time

3 posters

Go down

Problems with my game time Empty Problems with my game time

Post  Teshija Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:18 am

So guys you have noticed that I am not around too much!
The reasons for this are numerous (and to state just 2 main):
First and foremost my PHD studies are taking up way too much of my time. As it turned out my lectures are in the time I should be working, so I cant get anywork done then, and my duties still have to be done so I needed to overhaoul my entire time table, and sadly if one thing has to go its WoW.
Second (I was restraining to look at the game time but eventualy I did). As it turned out in 10 months of my active subscription I spent around 80 days on line playing wow. It was kinda of a very hard slap in the face, then I started to think what I could have done by utilising that time in other directions (like my photography which was sadly tossed aside when I started playing darned game),.....
So I have firmly decided to cool it down, and if I didnt decide that I still could not pull it off due to PHD. So I have lasting subscription for three months yet and I will not be quitting just yet (after that we will see). But my game time is seriously restricted now. As you might have noticed by yourselves for the last couple of weeks.
Dont be alarmed I am NOT playing on other chars anywhere or any other game for that matter, so I am still faithfull to you guys. So for now Ill try and jump at least on raids and two hours before to get some of my economy to get me through those raids.
As one thing I really find all of you to be great bunch of people, always ready to have fun and extend a helping hand. All of you made my WoW time a truly enjoyable experience.
And before Buc starts to cry Guild is not falling apart I WILL still be there hopefully. There are bunch of new members including aspiring war tank, Shanla is nearly there for healings so we are there m8.
Now please dont start to cry this IS NOT an official goodby, its just a heads up for all of you to know my reasons for being less online.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Problems with my game time Empty Re: Problems with my game time

Post  Temple Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:56 am

Tesh is leaving us! ohnoes! Very Happy

Dude, we've always said it - RL comes first. Simple as that Smile

Were I you I'd be tempted to roll an alt and level that up whilst you'r time is short - you can still jump on and chat with us and all that lark yet don't have the (somewhat unfair I'd say) responsibility of controlling a raid run, unless of course you find the raid leading thing fun - in which case game on!

At the end of the day you gotta do what you gotta do bro, I'm with you all the way no matter what you decide.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:16 am

so 80 days you say...Smile Well ofc you could have done other stuff but look at what i got you... Your the guild leader in one of the most prestidgest guild on Chromaggus. You have meet and gotten to knowe a bunch och absolutly fabulas pepoul from all ower the word and you hade fun doing it....Smile Not bad for 2 weeks of work (If take a standard work week).

As you sad i dont take this as a goodbye sins i did the same thing and i came back....Smile Ofc you should handel your RL stuff first and WoW is suppose to be fun. So decrease your gametime as mutch as you need and then we will have to charys the time whene you are online...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down