Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Off for some time

4 posters

Go down

Off for some time Empty Off for some time

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:58 am

Well I was hoping to get at least some time to jump in and have a brief fun with you guys during this week, but sadly RL obligatons are pressing hard and I cant find the time to play.

I am really glad you are making excellent way through ulduar, but I am also sad I am not there with you. Glad to see Pahana back as well Very Happy
I am really hoping to get this stuff sorted so I can join you guys at last Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Off for some time Empty Re: Off for some time

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:44 am

Yeah we defelently need you ....Smile Right now Nizzo are getting more Wow experiens then Lea...Smile. Yesterday a nice tanking trinket Dropt as well not so good for Warriors sins it was dodge but realy good for palla and we hade no Main ther to clame it...Sad. Well at least Nizzo got some uppgrades...Smile.

I also think i piggy back on this post and anounse that i will be gone for 4 days sins im off to a conferens/Buissnes trip/vaccation (Dont ask me im not sure myself what it is scratch ) all i knowe is that its gona be hicking, hotsprings and some lectures and its free what more is there to say.... Very Happy
Anyhow i will se if i get online at all but if so it will only e to do dailys and such...Smile

BTW Tesh about how long is "for some time"...Smile?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:44 am

BTW Tesh about how long is "for some time"...Smile?
Apparently way too long. Come baaackkk....... Even I did Smile But seriously I hope you get your problems solved soon!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:32 am

Yeah i just like to say that Tesh is not leaving use just that he dosent have internetconnection for a few weeks while he is moving...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:11 am

well we cant let tesh go, if so then who is gonna take the spot as the tank that never waits? Razz
hope ur back soon mate ^^

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Aug 31, 2009 8:49 am

Yeah i just like to say that Tesh is not leaving use just that he dosent have internetconnection for a few weeks while he is moving...Smile
AH, he's moving! Thank you, thank you, thank you Very Happy My soul can have peace now... Razz No but really, I was wondering what's going on in that part of the world. Wink
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down