Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for VoA

2 posters

Go down

Time for VoA Empty Time for VoA

Post  Twila Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:16 am

When would the best time be to put up VoA?
I was thinking about late afternoon, early evening weekends, before any ToC continuations start.
Putting it up on weekday evenings might not be the best idea because of ToC continuations.
Also we must take into consideration that we might not own VoA when the event is planned.
On the other hand the raid is very short (unless there are hiccups with the new boss that is).

Your thoughts?
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Time for VoA Empty Re: Time for VoA

Post  Leannah Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 am

Well some of use accualy did it last night before ICC 10 man raid...Smile It was fairly easy no whipes...Smile. So if you aim at maybee the 2 latast bosses then it should not take more then 30 min topps...Smile. I think weekends and later in the evening around 9 or 10 pm would work great sins we have some players that cant play that early and this would be a perfect raid for them...Smile But that is just my suggestion sins you asked...Smile. Saying this i still havent done it on Nizzo and Lea and i think bouth of them will have no problem downing him...Smile

Tactics are fairly simple range DPS and healers need to spread out a bit, not alot though sins that will make healing hard, to avoid the "snowballs" that will form from time to time. This "Snowballs" will need to be DPS down ASAP prefably by range DPS. Tanks will get a debuff, Im not 100% sure what it dose i think its some sort off dmg increas.... scratch , so there need to be 2 tanks taunting the boss off each other every 3rd stack. Other then that a simple tank and spank...Smile. Although its not impossible im missing somthing here if so plz correct me...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down