Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

its story time!

5 posters

Go down

its story time! Empty its story time!

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:00 am

well, i thougt i would tell u a story about the old times of WoW, and what happend to me.

during the 70 time, i was still lvling, i think i was around 64 or so when i met a friend, he was in his alt to start with but his main helped me alot, and he was in one of that time, 3th best raiding guild in the game! so yeah i thougt that was kinda cool, he was the leader for that guild, i also met another one in there guild that i ushally spend time talking to after that. so
he sure was busy keeping that guild together and getting the ppl to where they should go all the time xD but, one day when i logged in i got a message "Friend deleted cuz no longer exists" and im like "what? o.o" so i talked to that other friend (not the leader of the guild) what happend, the guild disapperd, under one night the guild disapperd, disbannded and the guild leader and 10 top ranking players, there characters dident exist anymore, either deleted or moved (or renamed?), that was the end of the 3th best raiding guild, atelast during that 70 time's
also lost a good friend there, he never even logged in to msn anymore after that, still dont know what happend, nor do anyone else.

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

its story time! Empty Re: its story time!

Post  Leannah Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:20 am

Im not sure what you are getting at here mate?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:40 am

i just told u, the games 3th best raiding guild disapperd over ONE night, they where all gone and no one knows why they disbannded

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:48 am

Things like this happen I guess Smile You wake up one day and say to yourself 'that's it...', disband guild, delete all characters, uninstall WoW, throw your PC out of the window and then you wake up again and realise it was just a terrible nightmare Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:16 pm

haha, let me qout from Angry Raid leader then Razz

" But back in February I stopped playing, and after that it became less and less important to complain about things that I don’t see on a daily basis. Real life became more exciting than the game, and it has continued to be that way. Truth is I pretty much gave up all video and computer games. Which was a pretty major change for a lifelong nerd like myself. Moving back to Vegas was a big wake up call. Last time I was here, I had all these plans, all this stuff I wanted to accomplish and I ended up playing WoW all day and night.

So this time around I wanted to actually get out and enjoy myself. "

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:24 pm

To quote someone... 'there's no real life... just AFK' Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:36 pm

haha true! but we use afb here more then afk (afb = away from brain) cuz me and krosof are always on skype when we play WoW, and well afb is like "elias..... ELIAS! wake up!"
uuuuuu......
"ah ur here, what u doing"
ermm..... playing.... ermm.... what?
" what are u doing?"
oh yeah! playing WoW, u?
"wait...... "
what?
" i said wait!"
" yeah playing WoW why?"
and so on xD

we can speak about something and then suddenly "what did i just say yes too? " i have no idea, what where we talking about? " idk....."

so yeah, afb here not afk xD im there but not there (also why we might anwser odd in the guild chat sometime ) ^^

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:18 am

I think my wife should start using it when I play wow Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:12 pm

Guild disappearing over night, eh? Been there, do- .... experienced that Razz I was in a guild called "And the rest of the gang" and the guild leader was a good friend of mine. One time he just decided to quit WoW and made me the new leader of the guild and some time after that someone just.. well.. destroyed the guild Suspect I log on and see that I'm the only one left. Ironic, eh? "And the rest of the gang" ......... ^^
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:31 am

Gredeth wrote:"And the rest of the gang" ......... ^^

... gone ... Razz

Have you all a great time and Merry Xmas all!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down