Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle

+3
Buculus
Silahco
Serjo
7 posters

Go down

Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle Empty Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle

Post  Serjo Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:38 am

After exiting a big-fail VoA25 PUG (2 wipes on normal trash, one on the new add before Emalon and one shotted at first heal - about 2 secs after pull - by Emalon adds left loose by tanks (tanks?)) I and Erling proudly join Zarck and the others who were kindly waiting for us slackers.
We pay our debt to others in the hard work of summoning ppl at stone when i realize i have to repair.
No worries, Officer said: "You have about 3 millisec to HS, repair and get back, otherwise yuo will be gkicked and permanently reported for getting closer than 40 yards to any Doomed Rider!" - "Roger! At Your Command!" is my answer while im still HSing and buying a chocolate cake to snick in his hand for buying about 2 millisec more of his time.
I get back in time (phew!) right after Lea starts to cry "Where is that soldier! I'll have him behaded if he isn't here in no time!!" (chocolate cake probably saved my butt, i suppose:))
Then we realize we are 1 person short. Zarck says: NP let's 9 man him! Aren't we Doomed Riders after all? We can easily 7 men him but we don't for we won't like to ashame Top-End-Chromaggus-Guilds for our Braveness!!!
Tesh replies: Right! and a Triumphal March starts to scream in Vent (my ears are still bleeding right now:)).
Someone notes there is a shadow priest in LFG. Ok, let's recruit him then, let's be generous with ppl is the officiali decision. Problem is that that priest is so shadow that we cant tag and summon him. He's like a ghost! He fixes something (no idea about what) and he's carried along.
We enter the dungeon. 1st trash is eagerly waiting for us then he suddenly realized we are DR and tries to escape to Emalon crying "Mummy those ppl scare me!" But our imba tank has no mercy. He pulls him and he's Doomed.
Other 2 adds hear his scream and decide to get to us together (ofc it was not a mispull, how could yuo believe that? Smile): Union make Force. It's there that i switch my gear from DPS to Healing and trhow some heavy trinketed heal on us, while avoiding that Rock Shower i usually do like so much to stay in as any brave DR soldier should, to prove Officers his valour!
Now it's Emalon Trash time. I cross my fingers (which i can barely cover: Taurens have Big Fingers!) after 25 men experience. I slack myself in my own face. How could I believe DR can't kill him! Infact that goes as smooth as it is a RFC boost Smile.
Suddenly Leader Call us to Duty. Stop slacking and focus on Emalon! "ROGER!" is the One Only Voice in Vent!
We start with a 4 tanks setup: MT, OT and 2 Healers. MT tanks Emalon. OT Tanks 1 Add. Healers Tanks 2-3 Adds at need. Infact us healers spend about half the time running around bringing our Adds along while letting MT and OT do their job! Officer: "What the xxx (censured) are yuo doing? It's too easy this way! We need more challenge. Let's wipe and do it harder!!!" I bow my head: What Officer says soldiers do. So i stop self-healing and let my Add Kill me at his 10th growth, thinking by myself "Bah! I could have stand him about 4 or 5 growth!"
Challenging tacts is 3 tanks setup. One Right, One Left the third ready to pick Adds from healers (I still wonder why that was needed, but that is Wink ).
We pull while we have been given instruction on Vent. Only Mark enraged Add, call left or right side on enrage and DO NOT STAND IN THE FIRE (lightning nova).
A fantastic coordination of actions, tanking and healing let us easily step over first 2 adds, while suddenly, unexpectedly 2 ppl die from the Nova (YOU'LL BE DEMOTED TO SCRUB STATUS AFTER THIS, I SWEAR is the benevolent wish in Vent Smile) but we keep our mind focused. WE ARE DOOMED RIDERS, WE DON'T CARE TO KILL HIM 10, 9 or 8 men GO GO GO!!!
And onward we go. Bosse's healt bar go down and down and down .... YEAH! IT'S DONE!!!!!
"Ress ppl before looting" is the order and we obey.
Gratz shaman I Hear! What for i wonder, loot hadn't been linked yet ... Resto Mail and Balance Druids'. I can't believe my eyes: nice legs on my side and i'm so happy i don't read other item is duid-only so i can't roll on it (which i would have for elemental set cause i need hit rating). It goes DE.
After this Arch is a walk in the park (infact we have some casualties due to ppl slack in the cloud, but they were still a bit drunk for Emalo's kill so they are beiing forgiven Smile.
let's go OS is the next step, but Temple can't. Matter for another story Smile.

(Copy right Reserved).

Have a good time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle Empty Re: Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle

Post  Silahco Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:45 am

Haha Very nice and funny story Serjo Laughing Laughing

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle Empty Re: Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle

Post  Buculus Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 am

This is freaking awesome Laughing I almost pissed myslef laughing reading it Very Happy Great, great job Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:56 am

O my you just fixed my so far crappy day. Thx m8!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:29 am

hehehehe awesome recount mate - that's just how I remember it Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:20 am

haha, nice story.. wish I were there.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:03 am

Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle 681779 Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle 681779 Emalon 10 down by 9/10 Doomed Riders: The Chronicle 681779 it made my day.... Smile and spot on as well.... ohh and just so you knowe the chocklat cake helpt your still in the guild...Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down