Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doomed riders raiding schadual

+2
Buculus
Leannah
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doomed riders raiding schadual Empty Doomed riders raiding schadual

Post  Leannah Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 am

Well we have a new path and some new contant to proggres through...Smile. We have been thinking about how to best go about this and come the the following schadual.

Wensday: We will do weekly raids whit the whole guild. Dependent on what it is and also how many that have signed up we will form 10 man , 2 x 10 man or a 25 man raid ...Smile

Sunday: Here we will proggres IC 10 man. Now it will demand some good gear to be able to proggres this one so we have desided of a fixt raid group to progress this raid and when we cleard it, atleast 1 wing, we will start mixing up groups to go in there...Smile much like we did in ToTC 10 man. Now the reson we do it like this is, sins there are no tactics out yet its going to be hard and demand some teamwork to clear it and by taking well geard players and holding a fixt group we hope we will clear it as fast as posible. Whene we have cleard it we will have the experiens of this raid in guild and then it will be easier to clear it later for all, by mixing up a raid group consisting whit players that have been there before and also player that never have been there.

The fixt group is Tank: Tesh, Sil ; Healers: Shanla. Bere, Abot ; DPS: Lea, Zeuus, Schaah, Reik, Riath

Now this group is made up to get good geard as well as different buffs in to the raid to make proggres as fast as posible...Smile Ofc from time to time players from this group will not be able to come. Then we will take in other players from the guild that are geard for it and that want to come so some form of rotation will occure naturaly...Smile. We hope noone feel left out or put aside by this...Sad. We can asure you that it was not easy picking this group and we have many good players...Sad and unfortunatly we cant take all along...Sad

Finaly we knowe there is still many of guildys that need stuff from ToTC, Onyx etc.. Unfortunatly we cant do every raid every week...Sad So that is why we will focuse on this raids for now. Howevere we do Encurage ALL guildys to put up raids they want to do in callander so guildys that are at the same stage can join aswell...Smile. Many of us officers, aswell as other im sure, will try to help out the best we can by signing up for this raids to help out...Smile if we are needed ofc..Wink.

So this is how raiding in Doomed riders will look at least for a while ahead..Smile Ofc you are welcome to come whit suggestions. Nothing is written in stone and we will see how it will work out...Smile

For the hord!!!

/Officers
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doomed riders raiding schadual Empty Re: Doomed riders raiding schadual

Post  Buculus Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:44 am

Kayila formed second group for ICC 10man raid so that more people will have a chance to see new content and new bosses. We are aware of the fact that 2nd group might not be geared enough to make any progress in there but at least we'll have better idea as to where we should be gear wise for it.

Kayila and me will be tanking this raid. We hope to see Hoegenisse, Elghinnarisa and Berthina or Happytree as healers. Depends who will be able to come to the raid tomorrow. On dps side Kayila (as he arranged this raid) will try to balance out classes and melee/ranged dpss to create best possible setup from those who signed up for this raid.

There's only 1 wing released so far with 4 bosses.

This raid will start tomorrow at 7pm sharp!

See you all there Smile

P.S. This doesn't change anything in 1st group nor in raiding schedule for the moment unless 2nd group will be able to make some progress in ICC.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:23 pm

Quick report:

We went there tonight with following setup (group 2):

Tanks: Kayila, Buculus
Healers: Hoegenisse, Elghinarisa, Berthina
Ranged dps: Twila, Talmagiks, Barzabo
Melee dps: Krosof, Lolitag

I hope I put it right... Anyway - we had small hick up on trash part when we triggered a trap and we had few gigantic skeletons walking around the corridors leading to the boss. After few wipes on them we found out easy way of dealing with them and it went smooth. All was going well and we were tearing trash apart up to the point when skeletons came out. Here we lost some time but after getting it right we cleared rest of the way up to the boss where the hard part started...

We only had few attempts on boss (4? with 1 insta wipe so it shouldn't count Wink ) as one of our healers had to go so it's hard to judge it at this stage. It turned out to be very intensive on healers and tanks as with 20% doge reduction tanks were getting hit hard by the boss and healers had hands full of work to keep us up. This fight is probably harder for DK tanks than warriors or paladins since while warriors and paladins have 3 ways of avoiding attacks (block, dodge, parry) then DKs have only 2 - dodge and parry as they don't use shields for blocks and with 20% debuff to dodge they are left with just parry to avoid incoming attacks. I was getting hit hard (Saber Lash for 34k on plate with over 63% dmg reduction from armor unbuffed) and as result we both were dead before we managed to get to phase 2. Actually we got to phase 2 but with both of us dead which was of no use to the raid. Having said that I don't think Saber Lash can be avoided anyway so we just have to soak it in and healers have to heal through. Again - we had too little time to judge where the problem was and wheather it was down to our gear or just lack of time to sort it all out.

To not sound pesimistic I have to say our group was up to the task Smile We had some nice numbers on dps meters for both melee and ranged so I know everyone was doing their best Smile

I think we should be able to down this boss and we can surely try again and see how it goes when we will have more time than just 3 or 4 attempts as it's never easy to work out everything in such short period of time. I think we just need a little bit more of coordination and understanding of tactics Smile When we'll have some more time there we'll be able to say wheather it was our gear letting us down or just lack of time.

P.S. I also know that group 1 managed to down first boss and while I'm writing this they are fighting against 2nd boss in ICC so I keep my fingers crossed for their progress Smile Looks like it's not that hard Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:14 am

Group 1 report:

As you said Buc we manage to down the first boss...Smile But it was hard we whipet a few times, around 10, untill we got it but even then we manage to squise by...Smile. Riath got a new back and hes "Epic" ashiv and Schaah got a new belt...Smile. Second boss was a bit tricky... scratch .... first i thought it was going to be easy but whit all here abilatys it accualy looks a bit harder now .... However after reading up a bit more i am confident we can down here but its gona be tugh...Smile we just need to prioratise corectly and get confurtable in the situation so to say...Smile. I will add some more things later whene i have more time...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:25 am

Never did checked my combat log for how much saber lash was hitting me (doing a mental note to check it next time), but that wasnt a problem for us since, In the last try I died due to abot or Shanla beign OOM, and Sil was tanking him alone for almost full phase 1 and survived.

Could be lag or something so it appeared you are on top of each other, when in reality you were maybe a bit spaced off, think that thing happened to me and Sil once or twice as well, once I went out of healing range (DO NOT USE CHARGE on that boss, unless absolutly necessery), once Bergie gor cought in saber lash which hit him for 15K I bealive.

Main trouble we had was transition from P2 back to P1, becouse I didnt know when it will stop and during the time i pressesd on taunt one healer would already be dead. But when we realised Lea has duration meter on WW (bone storm) it was easy, he just called 3, 2, 1 and then me and Sil would nuke on insta abillities and it was easy ride after that.

Second boss was a bit confusing with all the abbilities of the adds but I think we are 2 or 3 tries away from killing her as well.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:46 am

Good stuff lads Smile I think we'll make some progress there but at the same time I'm of the opinion that some of us could still use gear from ToC 10/25 Smile From what I read ICC10 should be easy ride when you have ToC10 on farm. If you have ToC10 normal on farm it might be bit bumpy ride Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:32 am

I would like to thank the Officers for the excellent way they organised this. I think nobody felt left out of the fun, while those who are really geared for the raid were given a chance to make progress. :Thumbs up: Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:42 am

Thx alot Twila...Smile that meens alot...Smile. I will try to make a few ToTC 10 man runs aswell whit lea so those who want to can gear up in there aswell. Although We still need some Gear in there aswell i cant boost it so to say...Wink but i think many of use are geard for that run now...Smile. The ide is whene we finaly clear this wing we will put it on farm for a while before continjuing whit the next one and then we can start to mix up the groups and maybe even have 2 groups in there...Smile. We do have many good geard players and white a bit more gear and experiens of the raid in guild so to say i think we maybee can pull it off or atleast try...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:57 am

i would just like to make a note here about me as healer, yes i can heal thats fine but if im gonna heal icc 10 or so, i need better gear, im WAY undergeard for it, thu if possible i can actely dps, seens i have quite nice dps gear now (that is if there is some other healer that we can bring) other then that i need some toc 10/25 or ulduar gear first :/ i noticed this, not even holy light spam with wings (20% more healing) where enuth for me to keep buc alive, it just isent enuth >.<
just so u know guys ^^

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:47 am

Twila wrote:I would like to thank the Officers for the excellent way they organised this. I think nobody felt left out of the fun, while those who are really geared for the raid were given a chance to make progress. :Thumbs up: Very Happy

I think credit should go towards Kayila as well who arranged 2nd raid Smile And yes - was great fun Smile I hope 2nd group will make some progress there as well Smile

As to you Elg - we might have Happytree and Moolove back in raiding team soon so if Happy takes over healing (and I'm sure he's geared for it) you might be let go to do some damage Wink

Having said that I think I could use some more gear too Smile I need trinket for 50 emblems of frost... and I could use one from ToC25 or ToC5 normal too Smile I need to increase my avoidances and armor Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:02 am

Yeah defelently good going Kay...Smile

And Elg it is good that you are hounest abot your gear and sure if you dont like to heal you can DPS insteed but am i to understand you want to DPS mainspec for now on?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:31 am

im fine either way, but right now i find dps much more fun, im kinda bored with healing >.< standing back there "1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2,1,1,1,2" all night long xD (that actely is what im doing so xD) but right now i been gathering more dps gear cuz i find it much more fun Very Happy feels like ur actely doing something, and either way my holy gear just isent good enuth to heal that. and have u been smokeing? <.< what happend to ur spelling? xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 am

jockepocke0 wrote:and have u been smokeing? <.< what happend to ur spelling? xD

Look at your spelling first mate lol!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:51 am

haha i know, but lea is better then that xD
"hounest abot " took me a few mins befor i got, aaaah he is not talking about abot, he means about xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:56 am

Well its no his first spelling mistake, check all of his posts. Ill just leave it to him to explain.......
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 am

Its accualy rather simple...Smile Despite my large brain i am dyslectic...Smile

and sure Elg if you want to DPS that is fine...Smile but just keep in mind that we in guild have less healers then DPS so Healers often get to play a bit more for the simple resons that they are not so many to 1 spot...Smile. Also just keep in mind if you devide your emblems between DPS and Healing gear it will take you twice as long to gear up...Smile. But as long as you are avare of this i think you should do what you want to do...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:28 am

haha, well we dident know that ( atleast not me) just never seen u do type so odd befor xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:17 am

This means you're not around much Razz

Back on topic - go for whatever is more fun for you but as Lea said you have to keep in mind that we lack healers and have too many dpss which means getting spot as healer is always easier Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:52 pm

OK first of all i like to appolagise for missing the raid tonight...Sad. The thing is that I usaly whatch Dexter whit some friends monday evening often we watch 1 episode and then it is done and i should have made it back in time, although i agree it was a bit optimistic planing from my side. However Due to that the series have ended and many of us are of for christmes we desided to whatch 2 episods this evening, a fact i overlookt...Sad. Sins i was the host of thes weeks "movie time" and it is a fix thing we do every monday i could not just kick them out...Sad.

So again im sry and i most learn not to prommis more then i can keep...Sad Although i heard that you tesh did scored some points whit the misses and that cant be all bad...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:13 am

Leannah wrote:
So again im sry and i most learn not to prommis more then i can keep...Sad Although i heard that you tesh did scored some points whit the misses and that cant be all bad...Smile

Yep, needed to get on her good side so I can have credits on raid evenings Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  gorhq Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:31 am

Why thank you Twila, yes I thought it was important to try and include as many of the guildies as possible to give the signal that everyone in the guild is equally important and that we can all contribute for the good of guild. What we learned from this raid was that:

A. There is a trap (at least one) that spawns huge nasty guys!
B. The spider trashes are the ones to kill first since they heal and stuff.
c. Lord Marrowgar hits like a train! (This means tanks needs lot of effective health and we need good healers). Didn't learn much in the terms of needed dps since we only got a wee bit into the fight at the boss until I was splattered.

All in all, it was good fun, we explored something new, got some rep and was slaughtered by a big old skeleton.

cheers
/kayila - gorhq

gorhq

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Im note sure where i heard it... scratch , i thinking it was in this forum somwhere, that they will or are thinking of nerf the first boss "hit" dmg ...Smile.

Regarding DPS well we was not near any enrage timer and im not realy sure what it is however the spikes will demand some fast heavy DPS. Also the secon boss will demand some heavy DPS all around...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:42 am

when ur talk about heavy dps, thats about what? 4k?5k?6k? xD
just heavy dont really say much >.< so idk if my dps is high for it either, im anywhere from 3k-6k in hc's (depending on if its one or four im hitting)

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:49 am

Heavy dps is 4-5k+ on single target

Kayila - there was a note somewhere as Lea mentioned that Lord Marrowgar will have his melee damage decreased for no more one shot wonders on tanks. This means we'll have a chance to stay alive bit longer Wink

Apart from that Elg posted somewhere that you can now farm trash for rep in there (kill trash, go out, reset, repeat). Maybe we should dedicate one night and do a trash farm run for rep? This faction gives really nice rings when you get high enough with rep. This could probably help all of us a bit Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:51 am

the friend i talked to told that to me Razz they been doing it seens day one, so he got
http://eu.wowarmory.com/item-info.xml?i=50387
now, bet u can get more nice things too, but that ring just from rep Razz

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next