Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tonight raids

+3
Buculus
Leannah
Teshija
7 posters

Go down

Tonight raids Empty Tonight raids

Post  Teshija Wed May 06, 2009 5:33 am

Well Ill be on around 9.30 -10 pm.

we can try Maly then or even Sarth + 1 drake and VoA.

Just a suggestion if you guys wanna to plan around it!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Tonight raids Empty Re: Tonight raids

Post  Leannah Wed May 06, 2009 6:02 am

Well i can do them all no problem but do we have any tactic for OS 1 drake up?

I will also be online by that time....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 06, 2009 6:06 am

Well we will try with the midlle boss first (the ona that summons adds) he should be tanked at he same spot where Sarthirion is tanked. He will fly down some secondas after Sarth encounter starts and needs to be picked up and burned down ASAP then we proceede on Sarth as always.
Sound easy but requires some nice coordination and stuff, will be fun!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed May 06, 2009 6:27 am

There's zerg tac for 3D as well Razz 1 tank, 1 healer and 8DPSs burning Sarth down before other drakes will fly down to get you Razz You need 3k+ DPSs for it though Smile I think there are some vids on youtube somewhere. Few guilds got him down this way but it's less fun I guess Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 06, 2009 6:31 am

Sounds good! But I think you need a bit tougher tank for that one that what we guild tanks have to offer!
Anyone knows what was our DPS during Last Nax?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed May 06, 2009 6:44 am

I think all our DPSs were between 2 and 3k overall. Sarth doesnt hit hard Tesh so you shouldn't be too worried Smile It's just a matter of getting him down before drakes get to you. I'm not sure how much time you have before they land down on your back... Sarth has 2,510,100 HP so if we can have all our DPSs at 2.5k (on average) it will give us 20k DPS (8 DPSs) which means Sarth should be down in 125s so ca. 2min... Some of us are at 3k mark but we'll have to move about on lava so I guess taking 2.5k as average is there and there about. All we have to check is how much time it takes for all 3 drakes to come down...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 06, 2009 6:50 am

Well its not the trouble if he hits hard or not its the aura thingy that other drakes give which makes dmg way more intense I bealive or at least have read somwhere thats the problem. All 3 are down before one min passes times are 25 secs for first 14 for second and 9 for third or something along those lines. Will check it out again.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed May 06, 2009 6:53 am

Here:

auras they give (+100% fire/shadow damage and 25% reduced max HP)
Shadron and his acolyte are the main threat, with their buffs, Sartharion's breath can go over 40,000.

So 40 k isnt the thing to toy with hehe.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed May 06, 2009 7:00 am

True Tesh Smile You can either go with imba dps and nuke him down without waiting for adds or try with proper setup Smile

Here's youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwu9HKICyiE&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mmo-champion.com%2F&feature=player_embedded

Some russian players burned him down in 76s without taking care of 3 drakes Tonight raids 432787 This means 33k DPS which gives over 4k DPS per player with 8 DPSs in grp. This does not take in account damage done by tank so figures are not 100% accurate Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Wed May 06, 2009 7:04 am

I would be glad to join, yet i don't know if i'm going to play tonight and, if so, at which time. Kinda busy with work stuff i have to do at home this period as well Smile .

Luckily my notebook is back from repair so I'll have a pc available even if my wife should use our desktop. If so, tho, the connection isn't the best and i might get some DC for any reason.

Hope to see ya later then.

Have yuo all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 07, 2009 12:48 am

Nice discussion and im not sure i followed it right but shouldend we try to take him down whit 1 drake up first...Smile or is that just for "wimps"... Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 am

GJ yesterday. Smile

Are we killing old boss tonight? I could use a nice drop for my shammy Very Happy
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu May 07, 2009 4:12 am

I think you should go for it...Smile he is not hard to kill...Smile. Unfortunatly i will not make it but i knowe the rest of you can make it whitout me...Smile we are stating to get realy good DPS. But dont go and get any ides about me beeing redundent.... noone is mor fabolus then me.... Laughing if nothing ells... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Thu May 07, 2009 7:34 am

I'll probably be online from 9,30-10,00 p.m.
We could surely kill old Boss and go for Sarth (+1D) or try Maly, or even starting clearing naxx in order to let sunday ppl go faster to Wyrmest Wing (Sapp + Kel).

Have you all a good time.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu May 07, 2009 7:40 am

Serjo wrote:I'll probably be online from 9,30-10,00 p.m.
We could surely kill old Boss and go for Sarth (+1D) or try Maly, or even starting clearing naxx in order to let sunday ppl go faster to Wyrmest Wing (Sapp + Kel).

Have you all a good time.

Serjo

I'm up for all of it Smile except on sunday
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 08, 2009 1:12 am

So did you mates raid anything yesterday...Smile?

Tonight im up for any type of raiding ...Smile Maybee we can have a headstart of naxx or maybee malygos or why not OS i drake up...Smile

That is if you havent cleard them all already... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri May 08, 2009 1:14 am

No idea I wasnt on as well!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Fri May 08, 2009 2:05 am

Nope no raiding was done last night or at least till i Logged which was late. Not enough people were on and we only did a couple of HC's

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri May 08, 2009 2:17 am

Silahco wrote:Nope no raiding was done last night or at least till i Logged which was late. Not enough people were on and we only did a couple of HC's

hehehe that bloody VH was a nightmare, been a while since I've wiped that many times on an HC (HoL springs to mind) Smile. Mind you I've only fought that boss once before - bloody git that he is.

Timed COS was awesome in the end though - I'm up for some more of that Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Fri May 08, 2009 2:35 am

Ye that VH one was a real mood breaker, esp since we had to start all over again each time and we just wanted to do a quick run Sad

And I can't believe we actually made it to that boss in COT on time, with Arthas taking his time there before those dragons, and that last desperate rush to clear that last street full off mobs. Nice healing there by the way Temple.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Fri May 08, 2009 3:43 am

Unfortunately i couldn't log before 23.00 ish (had some work to finish which i didn't expect to Smile ) and so i apologize to those who might have been there waiting.
Hope to be freer tonight Smile .

Have yuo all a good time!

Serjo

P.S.: how could you wipe in VH? Razz I'd be interested in writing a report for that ... Twisted Evil

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 08, 2009 3:52 am

VH is accualy the Doomed riders Nemesis....Smile. let me out it like this before VH we where cald just Riders...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri May 08, 2009 4:45 am

Serjo wrote:P.S.: how could you wipe in VH? Razz I'd be interested in writing a report for that ... Twisted Evil

It was one particular boss, that I personally have onlly seen once before - some git who has electrical clouds following him around and occasionally doing some sort of teleporty type thing - I just didn't know the tactics and kept dying....

However when Berg explained what I should be doing we got it in the bag quite nicely Smile

It is such a drag having to restart each time though - blergh! Having said that it makes for a really good rep farm Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down