Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

missing raids and afk'ers

2 posters

Go down

missing raids and afk'ers Empty missing raids and afk'ers

Post  jockepocke0 Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 am

not 100% sure where to write this but it was about a raid so i wrote it here Very Happy
if not i can remove it (i think) and move it to somewhere else in toe forum (if not admin can do that idk xD)

okay yesterday we had VoA and i missed it cuz i dident hear they inviteing my on WoW, i was playing on the PTR with krosof then.
so i talked to Mucifer and we thougt about makeing a room in vent or something like that for afk'ers and so. like for me yesterday if i would be on vent someone could easly change room and yell at me xD
also thougt about suggesting (i cant spell it i know xD) another program then vent, i have alot of problems with vent. like if its minimized (as it always is almost) it sometimes just stops and i dont hear anything. then when i tab it up again i hear everything at once that u could have been saying for hours. really annoying, also that some ppl i can berly hear at all, sounds like when the captain is speaking in a air plane "This is ur captain speaking... asdjhaskdnblasdjhasdsa" yeah... sure i heard what u said, i get that problem ALOT in raids, i can hear like 2 out of 10 ppl ushally. the rest i just have to think out my self. and i hear a word now and then. can also be cuz of there mic so im not sure. <.<

thinking about useing Mumble if anyone wanna try. free simple program. awsome audio quality and dont use much of ur internet at all. also if someone wants, is supports ermm idk how to call it but if we say u stand to the left of me, ill hear ur sound from the left of my speakers. and so on. not needed but fun if someone wanna try xD

"Mumble is a voice chat application for groups. While it can be used for any kind of activity, it is primarily intended for gaming. It can be compared to programs like Ventrilo or TeamSpeak. People tend to simplify things, so when they talk about Mumble they either talk about "Mumble" the client application or about "Mumble & Murmur" the whole voice chat application suite. "

"Mumble has very low latency combined with good sound quality; it uses CELT and Speex, not just the voice compression technology, but also the voice preprocessing to remove noise and improve clarity. Mumble also has positional audio for supported games, meaning the other players' voice will come from the direction their character is in game. "

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

missing raids and afk'ers Empty Re: missing raids and afk'ers

Post  Leannah Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:36 am

I dont knowe this progrem but i can have a look at it later...Smile

Sure Elg we have 2 chatroomes inthere now so feel free to log in tho the other one if the first is occupide whit a raid ...Smile

Or i can when i have time and if i remamber...XD form another AFK tab in there
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down