Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer

3 posters

Go down

Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer Empty Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer

Post  jockepocke0 Sun May 17, 2009 11:49 am

1. IRL name: Joakim

2. Your age: 16

3. IRL location and time zone : Sweden GTM+1

4. IRL gender : Male

5. Your wow experience (don't be affraid to put none in here) : been playing for 2 years, but ppl never wanted my paladin so i never raided.

6. How much time you spend on wow daily/weekly or how much time you are willing to spend on line with us? (just rough idea - we don't expect you to be online everyday for 4 or 5 hours) : i spend about 3-10 hours, depends on the day. can be less if i got alot with schoool.

7. What do you expect from our Guild? : friendly and helpfull guild.

8. How can you contribute to our Guild? : with what i now can do to help, always there for other ppl.

9. What race/class you would like to roll or what race/class you already have? : i got a female blood elf paladin and a 64 orc male death knight.

10. What professions you are going to take up or what professions you already have and at what lvl? : i got mining/bs. but both are low lvl, im training them now.

11. Which guild rule is most important for you? (please read our rules) : for me i say rule 6, i never raided meaning i dont know alot about it.

12. What is your level of English? :i think its around high, but i good a problem with spelling ^^

13. Name and level of your character (if you already have one): Elghinnarisa lvl 80 blood elf paladin

14. Where have you heard about Doomed Riders and why have you decided to choose this Guild in particular? : i heard about it from a frined.

15. Any additional information you would like to add

i dont know if it will help but i heard alot about this guild from my friend Krosof. He say its a really good guild and friendly guild. Im not in a guild right now, nor have i been in one for a long time. Thanks for ur time // Elghinnarisa

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer Empty Re: Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer

Post  Leannah Mon May 18, 2009 12:45 am

Hi there mate...Smile

We usaly have a 18+ requirement for this guild but if Krosof says your mature enough to be here than that is enough for me...Smile You have my vote... Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer 342285
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer Empty Re: Elghinnarisa paladin 80 tank/healer

Post  Buculus Mon May 18, 2009 1:27 am

Welcome to our guild Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down