Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall

+9
Buculus
Happytree
Stenchscum
Berg
Riath
Silahco
Teshija
Serjo
Leannah
13 posters

Go down

Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall Empty Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 2:08 am

Well Bere you put a tourch under my faboluse butt and made me see that slacking is for whimps...Smile. SO this is a lightning rollcall for naxx on sunday i say we start at 8.30 pm as usuall. If you can come later that is fine as well just say about what time..Smile.

Roster for sundays raid

Queen: Leannah, Tizeaza
Whipping boy #1: Silacho
Whipping boy #2: (Teshija), Happytree, (Temp), (Buc)
bonesaw #1: Happytree, (Temp), (Nahimana)
bonesaw #2: Shanla
bonesaw/Bo bo maker #3: Beregen
Bo bo maker 1: Riath
Bo bo maker 2: Moolove
Bo bo maker 3: Stenchscum
Bo bo maker 4: Hoegnisse, (Serjo),

Last edited by Leannah on Sat May 30, 2009 9:56 am; edited 12 times in total
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall Empty Re: Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall

Post  Serjo Fri May 29, 2009 3:05 am

erm.... 31 of JUNE? LOL (eheh no offence mate pirat ).

Can't say if i will be able to join yet. If I will and if there will still be a spot I'd gladly add myself to the list Wink.

Have a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall Empty Re: Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 4:17 am

Hehe true ....Smile fixt now though...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri May 29, 2009 4:19 am

I would really like to come since I was slow on raids last couple on times. However Ill be out of town from today till sunday evening. Hopefully Ill be able to make it to 8.30. but if I faily to come on line till say 8.20. start looking for replacment.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 am

Count me in for the run

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Riath Fri May 29, 2009 6:02 am

yeah, i'm up for this Smile

count me in for this one
Riath
Riath

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 6:25 am

Sweet we are getting there...Smile

I just realise i am using the old signing up format.... But sins this is kind of a lightning rollcall i think we can let i slide by this time... Wink
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri May 29, 2009 7:40 am

Don't know if I can join yet, but I'll probably know tonight Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stenchscum Fri May 29, 2009 10:33 am

i'm in
Stenchscum
Stenchscum

Back to top Go down

Naxx raid this sunday 31 of May - Lightning rollcall Empty Sounds Good :D

Post  Happytree Fri May 29, 2009 11:06 am

Me and moo should b able to make it ok Very Happy cya all there^^
Happytree
Happytree

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri May 29, 2009 11:13 am

Its looking good...Smile. i just like to remind pepoul to keep signing up even though it looks full sins Tesh and Serjo is a maybe....Smile. But we still are in desperet need of healers...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri May 29, 2009 11:57 am

I'm rdy on Beregen Smile

Don't care if I'm dps'ing or healing so just put me where needed Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri May 29, 2009 12:09 pm

If I'm online I'm in Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Fri May 29, 2009 3:46 pm

I'm in as healer since thats whats needed most at the moment i see Wink I can also function as dps from now on Smile
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Sat May 30, 2009 1:31 am

If I'm on I'm in, DPS or Healer.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Sat May 30, 2009 6:19 am

If there's space for a dps then Tizeaza wants to come, he could do with some decent gear tbh lol! Razz

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat May 30, 2009 9:53 am

Nice we have alot of interest...Smile That is fine we will work it out on the spot...Smile. and some changes can be made. For instans if we are low on range DPS then Shanla can DPS and Hoeg can heal...Smile. Also me and Tizeaza can switch during the raid if you guys feel confident going alone or maybee Tesh will be there to lead you...Smile

Anyways all show up and we work it out...Smile. other then that i think we have to use the method of first come first served but i think we can manage to squise all in ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sat May 30, 2009 10:22 am

A crazy thought...Smile Sins we might be so many we could try a 25 man run whit some pug DPS...Smile. This is just a thought and if any of you are saved in 25 man its off and we do a regular 10 man run...Smile. We can see on sunday....Smile. But as i sad its just a crazy thought and we are still doing 10 man as a defolt. We can just see what you all say on sunday...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Sun May 31, 2009 2:22 am

im in if there is any spots left! >.<

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 am

Yeeeaah I finally completed Naxx! I'm well chuffed, everyone did brilliantly! Cheers guys cheers

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:21 am

Hehe Gz Moo...Smile.
Yeah you all did great and it was a smaching good time....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:19 am

Gratz on all of yuo which got the Fall of Nax achiev yesterday night (with the little help of those who started clearing 2 wings earlier on during the week)!
It seemed we were quite a lot online btw so, forwarding Lea's thought, I'd like to ask all of yuo what do yuo think about trying to form a 25 nax semipug-semiguild raid for next week at a given day, formed mainly by us guildies, which should be able to fill crucial spots (tanks, most of healers, melee and ranged DPS) and try to get PUG ppl for the missing spots. The poiint of it could be helping each one of us to improve his/her gear (at least getting some Valor Badges), having open space for anyone online and form a thrustful 25men not depending on other Leader's emo... Smile
We could make it clear to invited ppl that we would not aim to clear all that night (which is quite impossible for us due to IRL duties ofc Smile) but we could plan to continue on another given day, so they could join again. In my experience semi-guild pugs are often more succesfull than pure pugs for either reason of guild friendship-thrustfullness and pug ppl being better motivated than joining ordinary pugs.
These are just my thought, giving Officers last word on them ofc Smile.

Have you all a great time!

P.S. At last we finished HoL HC by simply getting the tank stand still in the mid. Problem solved even if 2 ppl died at the very start.

See ya around soon!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:07 am

Serjo wrote:P.S. At last we finished HoL HC by simply getting the tank stand still in the mid. Problem solved even if 2 ppl died at the very start

Aye I had said to him that that's the way we usually do it but he didn't seem receptive to the idea..... ah well. Apologies for bailing but it was getting a bit late for me by then Sad, the only drops I needed were from him anyway so double Sad Sad

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:47 am

Great idea Serjo about the 25 man raid i will post somthing about it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down