Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:)

+3
Temple
Teshija
Leannah
7 posters

Go down

Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:) Empty Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:)

Post  Leannah Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:53 am

I was just thinking sins we are doing Naxx 25 man on sunday we can still have some fun and gear up a bit by doing some of Naxx 10 man this saturday (Tomorrow)...Smile. There is no signup for it, thouse who want to come just meet up on the server around 8-9 PM....Smile. Although if you are comming and might be late plz post it so we knowe to expect you...Smile

I most admit i have a secret agenda as well... Suspect ....Im lvl 78 on Grim right now and i hope to ding 80 on saturday during the day...Smile So i thougt i might sneek in a little boost on him..... Embarassed ... Hope you dont mind....Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:) Empty Re: Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:)

Post  Teshija Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:32 am

Well since I am out of town again this weekend nothing for me until SUnday evening and that is a question again depending on when I will be coming back.

Joys of summer eh? Very Happy Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:) Empty Re: Open roll cal for Naxx this saturday...:)

Post  Temple Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:11 am

I'm unsure of my avilability this weekend as I'm working and on-call, however I.I.O.I.I as usual Smile

Healer/Tank/DPS you name it - I'm game for it.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:44 am

Not sure if I can join this sunday, but I'm not sure.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:59 am

Berg wrote:Not sure if I can join this sunday, but I'm not sure.

Well make you're mind up dude - you're either not sure or you're not sure Very Happy Very Happy

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanla Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:50 am

Can't make it tomorrow since im going home later today (have to vote sunday morning Neutral) I'll be back for sunday evening though Smile
Shanla
Shanla

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Fri Jun 05, 2009 7:44 am

Temple wrote:

Well make you're mind up dude - you're either not sure or you're not sure Very Happy Very Happy

ehm, brain freeze or something.. Laughing

I THINK I can't come, but not sure.. better? Very Happy

Anyway, the point is: don't save a spot for me.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:50 am

Berg wrote:
Temple wrote:

ehm, brain freeze or something.. Laughing

I THINK I can't come, but not sure.. better? Very Happy

Anyway, the point is: don't save a spot for me.. Smile

hehehe no worries matey - I'm going to be late for it this evening though I'd like to come on Pers (Temp if needed but only need legs for him really). I'm not exactly sure what time I'll be on though.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:55 am

Oooops Sry Temp ... and the rest of you.... Embarassed

I was under the impretion we warrent that many interested so i was a no show my self....In retoerospect i should have posted somthing about it.

Again wary sry...Sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:43 am

No worries Lea - don't think we would have enough people to go anyway. I was there till 9 or 10pm I think and there was 4-6 people online only Smile Fingers crossed it'll be better tonight Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  krosof Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:50 am

me and elghinnarisa is coming Very Happy i hope my computer make it =)

krosof

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:21 am

krosof wrote:me and elghinnarisa is coming Very Happy i hope my computer make it =)

Wrong post Krosof Smile you want the Naxx 25 post Smile

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down