Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8

+2
Buculus
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 Empty Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:15 am

So we off to Ulduar not mucth to say but sign up in game in the "callander" ...Smile. Press the little "date" icone in the upper right corner to acces it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 Empty Re: Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:28 am

I thought we were talking about Thursday scratch Anyhow - I won't know untill tomorrow evening (which isn't any good I guess...) so if I'm on I'm game unless you'll have full group by the time I show up (if I manage to show up at all Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 738831 )
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 Empty Re: Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8

Post  Silahco Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 am

I will also not be able to make it tonight for the raid. Will only get home late tonight. Sad

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:07 am

It looks like I won't be on-line long enough for raid... I'll probably log on to say hello and fool around for an hour or so but that's about it Sad Weekends work way better for me Neutral
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 19, 2009 1:26 am

Any luck with Ulduar yesterday? I rememer that when I logged on in the evening we had a group of 10 peeps in Ulduar just after clearing trash Smile How it went with boss? Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:11 am

I was supriest and delighted as well to see that the raid was on whene i loged on last nignt....Smile I was ubder the impressure the raid was off due to lack of players so i canceled it....Smile.

Anyhow whitout officers DR still manage to down the flame leviaton...Smile Great work all...Smile. We have schadual a new Raid on thursday at 8 pm so i hope many will sign up for it as well...Smile So far me and Bere have signed up....Smile But i hope that man more can come as well...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:27 am

We forgot one thing Lea - we had 10 people willing to come and even though there was no tank among them you don't need one for this fight. You fight in vehicles so tanks are not needed here Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 am

Yeah i see that but there where allso only 9 popoul signed up that was also a reson i was thinking it was no point sticking around sins i hade some house hold stuff to do and thought "better doing it tonight and be free for tomorrow" then sitting around waiting for a raid that "might" happen...Smile

Anyhow new raid on thusday and a new shot at the leviatan...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 am

Buculus wrote:We forgot one thing Lea - we had 10 people willing to come and even though there was no tank among them you don't need one for this fight. You fight in vehicles so tanks are not needed here Smile

Just a word of wisdom. Vehicles stats are calculated on your gear for this fight, so it would be prudent you do have a tank who will kite the boss around, more HP and armor are always good m8! At least I gathered it like that when I read about it. No on hands experience tho.... Crying or Very sad
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:27 am

Teshija wrote:
Buculus wrote:We forgot one thing Lea - we had 10 people willing to come and even though there was no tank among them you don't need one for this fight. You fight in vehicles so tanks are not needed here Smile

Just a word of wisdom. Vehicles stats are calculated on your gear for this fight, so it would be prudent you do have a tank who will kite the boss around, more HP and armor are always good m8! At least I gathered it like that when I read about it. No on hands experience tho.... Crying or Very sad

Hmm, I was under the impression that vehicle stats wasn't by item stats, but only on the item level of your gear. Smile Am I going to correct something in my little "guide" ? Smile

And WB Tesh ! Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 147228
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:47 am

Hmm i thought so as well Bere... scratch

Anyhow Tesh is back... cheers cheers cheers

Although you have some Gearing up to do mate to catch up to Sil...Smile No problem though old mom Lea is here to help and who knowes i might even be able to heal easy dungeons on Nizzo as well...Smile hmmm i need to look in to that...Smile. I think Nizzo is defelently HC tank geard even maybee Naxx 10 man so maybee its time looking in to healing...Smile. Or do as everyone ells strat lvl a druid...Smile

Anyways back on topic WB Tesh and dont forget raid tonight as well...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:25 am

[/quote]

Hmm, I was under the impression that vehicle stats wasn't by item stats, but only on the item level of your gear. Smile Am I going to correct something in my little "guide" ? Smile

And WB Tesh ! Ulduar 10 man Tomorrow Tuesday 17/8 147228[/quote]

Could be. I do most of my wow reading while I am doing experiments and I have few minutes of blank time between changing reagents and such, so I am not paying so much attention while I am reading, so I could be wrong.

Yea I am back, and not. Have piles of work on top of my 2 last exams for the semestar. SO cant really say when I will be hitting the game. But Ill be lurking about Very Happy
It could be as arly as this friday (and Ill be on for a good 10 strong days most likley) then a break again for RL stuff, or it will be without these 10 days of wow time Very Happy .

Ill know more by tomorow afternoon!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  gorhq Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:37 am

Vehicle stats are influenced by the _item level_ of your gear, that is, if you have an avarage of itemlevel 200, your vehicle gets a certain amount of hp, although, if you have an avarage itemlevel och 226, your vehicle will get MORE hp then previously. This means, you should always equip your items with the highest itemlevel, regardless if they are the usual items you have wether you are tank, dps, healer, whatnot. An excellently gear (itemlevel wise) dps will have more hp as a siegetank than an poorly geared tank will have with the same siegetank.

gorhq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down