Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ulduar discusions

+2
Silahco
Leannah
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ulduar discusions - Page 2 Empty Re: Ulduar discusions

Post  Leannah Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:39 am

Well it looks a bit dark for a tuesday raid...Sad. But i say we aim for a thursday raid...Smile. Or you can start whit flamlaviaton on wensday whitout me...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:25 am

I think we should go thursday then and put it on ingame calendar ASAP for those who doesn't check forums.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:50 am

Well we are burning our way throw Ulduar...Smile Yesterday 2 more bosses down (thorim and hodir) so now we have a total of 9 bosses down..Smile That leaves only 4 bosses (5 whit hardmode) left...Smile

Hodir was a hard fight but evantualy we all pulled throw and we down him i think that fight will become easyer whit time...Smile and Gz Krosof for t8 leggs and Hoeg for the new axe...Smile

Thorim was another mather...Smile first we whiped because of some misscomunication...Smile second try almost whent belly up 2 times the last 1 thx to unreliable internet connection...Smile. Exectly what you want to hear from your MT right as your starting tanking the last boss "im dissconected" but whit the help of some luck and tremandes healing we pulled throw that one as well...Smile

We also hade a go a mimiron and well got him down to 50% in the first phase...Smile not chaby but something we will defelently improve on...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:23 am

Well We have downed another boss in Ulduar...Smile Freya is down....Smile I was not ther myself sins i felt i needed a break from raiding, I have been every raid from the start of Ulduar, hope you understand...Smile. Although it was not a wast of time sins i hade a 3 hour tutorial whit Tiz about Arcane spec and its benefits...Smile and im happy to enounse that now Tiz DPS is only 0,2 K behind Lea , on a target dummy whitoutbuffs just a strait rotaion, so Gratz on that Tiz...Smile
Anyways back on topic...Smile I dont realy knowe Who was on the raid so someone can post about that...Smile. But i heard Kay got some new tanking gloves and our new hunter Barzabo got a new Hunter chest...Smile Plus we also got some nice flasks for the next raid...Smile. Gz to all the looters...Smile

So Now we only have 3 bosses left...Smile

NOTE!!! Shanla or Sil or anyone ells that was on the raid be sure to extand your raid for next week...Smile im not sure what will happen if i go in whit Nizzo Or Lea as Raidleader whene i havent downed freya but you have.... Question
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:52 am

Well done on Freya Very Happy Please post some more info Smile Your slacking GM wants to know more Razz On the side note - I hope to be back at raiding in next few weeks. Hopefully I wan't fall too much behind you all gear wise... Ulduar discusions - Page 2 738831
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:02 am

Buculus wrote:Hopefully I wan't fall too much behind you all gear wise... Ulduar discusions - Page 2 738831

Even if you did who would dear mantion it..... Ulduar discusions - Page 2 738831 ...... /gkick
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:37 am

Leannah wrote:
Buculus wrote:Hopefully I wan't fall too much behind you all gear wise... Ulduar discusions - Page 2 738831

Even if you did who would dear mantion it..... Ulduar discusions - Page 2 738831 ...... /gkick

Ulduar discusions - Page 2 681779 Ulduar discusions - Page 2 681779 Ulduar discusions - Page 2 681779
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2