Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer?

4 posters

Go down

what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer? Empty what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer?

Post  jockepocke0 Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:51 pm

well this happens!

what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer? Rainmeter

yeah i was bored xD and i found Rainmeter to play with xD

https://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr49/jockepocke0/?action=view&current=rain2.png pic link

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer? Empty Re: what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer?

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:43 am

nice...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer? Empty Re: what happens when im bored a night and all i got is my computer?

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:38 am

all i could remember seens last was the little girl skin in the corner xD i found some more after that xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:34 am

Well it would be great if we can find and get all of us in one place and then take a screenie.

Otherwise I would say its too much work.
I like the idea.

And I know Lea will do it.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:36 am

how about just put it in the calender? to see how meny we can get there, if we post it so ppl have time to check and know they can be here for just a little while to take a pic Very Happy see if we can make it Very Happy then someone that knows how to tweak it a bit can mby help with it Razz

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 am

sure a guild foto would be fun and nice...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:30 am

Leannah wrote:sure a guild foto would be fun and nice...Smile

My old guild did this and it came out lovely, we printed it out, framed it and all signed it and gave it to the guild leader as a birthday present (we were friends in real life). I'd like to have one of us lot and put it on my wall so it will remind me how awesome the guild is Very Happy

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:35 am

haha wanna do the same with this one? xD send it over the world so everyone can sign it xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:17 pm

OMG that would be sweet! Very Happy

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:23 pm

sure, u pay for it then? xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:54 pm

But...I don't have a printer Sad

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:11 pm

Well this game photo is a nice idea and maybee we can do it before the ToTC 25 man run this sunday...Smile i make a seperat post about this...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:38 am

i have a printer at home Razz if nothing else i can always steal the one at school xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down