Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC 5 man discussion

4 posters

Go down

IC 5 man discussion Empty IC 5 man discussion

Post  Leannah Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:23 am

So its finaly here..Smile i thought that we could start this thread and discusse whatever...Smile. Maybee there is somthing interssting that you think other guildys should knowe... anything...Smile

Whene we where in ther a swordhilt droppt (that elg got) which i think is what is needed to start the q-chain that lead to the weapon. Can anyone confurm this? Also those of you that did normal did it dropp in there aswell? Finaly is it a random dropp, at least for use it droppt from a mobb, that dropps ones every time your in there? Or is it a random that dropp that dosenet nessasary needs to drop?

Bosses was not that difficult imo, although the mobbs where a hassel at some points...Sad. Regarles im certain its many things i missed and it will be a few runs until i have them down...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

IC 5 man discussion Empty Re: IC 5 man discussion

Post  Teshija Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:40 am

Well, me, shanla, schaah, Detah and haini were totaly pro, and did it realy fast and even got one extra achievment: neither one of us got hit by falling boulders on that tunel. We broke some teeth on the last two bosses when me and Shanla had sam lagging and DC issues, but after 15min break it all cleared and we downed them in first try after our troubles.

Bosses are easy but you do need a gear for it, especialy for the last race from lich king. We had soo much one at the last two walls we were laoughing are asses off, and yelling and screeming here he comes, faster, faster in rather panicky sissy voices, that at some point my wife entered the room with bevilered look on her face mistyfied what on earth I am yelling about in foreign language and who the hell is coming!!!! Very Happy

Anyways I am not pugging that one, at least for some time.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:14 am

Hilt is a random drop - not sure wheather only in HCs or normal as well. I've seen a guy selling it on trade chanel for 2k yesterday.

As to our run - we've done well up to the last boss where we had too low dps (me included) as we all were at ca. 3k which turned out to be not enough to down all mobs at the last wall... All in all we have all but last encounter done in there and it was purely down to lack of dps Sad
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:19 am

Finaly We did it...Smile Nizzo got it all the way throw yesterday during the day and after many tears, svet and blood Lea, Buc, Shanla, Zeuus made it throw whit the help of Elg...Smile. It is a bit of a tricky fight but i think the worse enemy for us there was igernes, DC and pure exastion after to many whipes...Smile.

On another subject. It looks like the drop rait for that hilt is rather low...Sad i have been all the way throw, more or less, 3 times and counting a work friend and Tesh run yesterday the hilt has only dropt ones in 5 runs...Sad.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:15 am

Last encounter went not bad after Elg joined us - we had 2 wipes and I think we cleared it on 3rd attempt where 2 first were DCs and other issues.

As to the tilt we make one mistake - we DON'T clear all the trash and it's random drop from any of the mobs around. Yesterday we left behind big number of pats and adds in Pit of Saron so I guess when we decide to clear it all one day there should be at least 1 hilt per run.
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:22 am

Not necesserily its more on luck issue...Even if it had 99% drop chance you might clear all the instance and not get it, however silly that might actually sound.

But yea more mobs more of the same %chances to get it. However it all depend on the time table we are going to have, there is a lot of mobs in that pit.

But I would like to have one. I dont know if I have seen it right on the tooltip but it sems its not unique? If so can you do the q twice or even more times?
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:12 am

Teshija wrote:But I would like to have one. I dont know if I have seen it right on the tooltip but it sems its not unique? If so can you do the q twice or even more times?

i truly dont hope so...Sad cause sins you can sell it then pepoul will always need on it...Sad
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:18 am

You can not repeat this quest. When you try it'll say 'You have already completed this quest'. At least that's how it was on PTR. But even though you can't do it twice people will probably still need on it because it's boe and some people will try to get it and sell it...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:28 am

Yeah i will stricktly do this as a guild run for some time...Smile i dont want to be ninjad on it...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:08 am

i been pugging all the 5-man ever seens the day the patch was realsed Very Happy only problem been on one pug with the last one in HoR, other then that this place is easy, its like VoA free epics for everyone! Very Happy
so now i actely have some nice dps gear ( around 3k - 3.4k, 4k if there is 5+ mobs all the time)
so far the hilt droped once as far as i can see, but there is alot of ppl that have the weapons, last time i saw someone tryed to sell the hilt for 4k, so who knows, my its not as cheap anymore xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:49 am

I went to HoR with pug yesterday through this new LFG random heroic. When I saw loading screen I was like 'oh shit...' but then we cleared it on the FIRST try with no hickups or deaths at all Shocked Group was not imba on dps - everyone was at steady 3.0-3.5k dps all the time and it went suprisingly smooth even though healer wasn't top notch either and I had to use my cds every now and then to stay alive. Good thing was we had a rogue who was saping one of the ranged mobs (usually mages) so I had easy time with the rest (disarmed hunter will follow you so it's easy to gather them all up especially that priest is not ranged for whatever reason and he runs towards the group with melee mobs).

Other thing that suprised me was that you can do same HCs multiple times through LFG Shocked I've done like 10 runs yesterday of which 3 were in ToC HC Shocked I was saved there after first run yet LFG system was still putting me there every other run. Oh - and Oculus is nerfed big time. Easiest instance I'd say at the moment.

Back on topic - tilt didn't drop Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:45 am

well i use WoWhead to check it up about, it seems like it have around 4% drop on the trash in all 3 new hc's Razz just to start farming guys!

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down