Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ToC 10 man raid Discussion

+6
Twila
Teshija
Akaris
Phasileus
Buculus
Leannah
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ToC 10 man raid Discussion Empty ToC 10 man raid Discussion

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:11 am

Well We came we saw and we kickt some butt...Smile

3 bosses down and 2 to go...Smile and sins we now knowe to stun the valkyrs after the shields i think we downe them the next time np...Smile

It was a great team effored nice healing, Tanking and DPS...Smile I most say the DPS was realy good but we did not dominat that mutch i accualy think we needed every little bit we got our hands on...This was not easy bosses gear wise...Smile and even knoweing about the "stun" after sheilds we still be hard prest burning them down...Smile. Shanla did a great time describing tactics but at least i for one will study the tactics for the last boss before Sunday and i edvice we all try to do the same...Smile I realy think we can complet it this sunday and move ToC to farming status...Smile

On a side note and risking sounding like a greading pig im soooooo happy beeing able to roll for gear...Smile (i knowe it might sound greedy but the thing is its the carrot in the end of the tunnel but its a the journy that is the fun part). It was a good night for cloth DPS...Smile i got myself a new Waist and Zuees a nice pair of Wrists...Smile. Kay also got some nice OS DPS head Mail gear and Riath ,or was it Reik, got some nice DPS neck. there where also 2 more gears i cant realy remamber what it was or who got it... scratch .
Anyways all i can say the gear is good the group was great and disaplyn as well , Well exept maybee perhaps a bit premature selabration banter i did there in the end of "faction champions" but what can i say i was happy...Smile, and hopfully we will clear it on sunday...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

ToC 10 man raid Discussion Empty Re: ToC 10 man raid Discussion

Post  Buculus Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:17 am

Was great fun last night Smile everyone done smashing job and I'm confident we will clear it on Sunday Smile It was good gear check for everyone and now when we know how to interrupt healing on harpies it will be walk in the park Smile Shanla done great job on explaining tactics but I'll copy Lea here and advice everyone to do some reading on last boss there.

I guess when we clear it we could try hard mode soon ToC 10 man raid Discussion 738831
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:04 am

Hehe looking forward i love it buc...Smile although at least i want to farm ToC 10 man a bit first...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Phasileus Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 pm

Yay, Go everybody, i am happy to see that you are progressing so much, although i am missing these progress raids. This kinda reminds me of midnight sun times in tbc when we started with kara and progressed to ssc/tk level.

Phasileus

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:33 pm

Phasileus wrote:Yay, Go everybody, i am happy to see that you are progressing so much, although i am missing these progress raids. This kinda reminds me of midnight sun times in tbc when we started with kara and progressed to ssc/tk level.

Who are you again? We, as in the guild? The guild never got into SSC or TK. scratch
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:58 pm

Akaris wrote:
Phasileus wrote:Yay, Go everybody, i am happy to see that you are progressing so much, although i am missing these progress raids. This kinda reminds me of midnight sun times in tbc when we started with kara and progressed to ssc/tk level.

Who are you again? We, as in the guild? The guild never got into SSC or TK. scratch

Hehehehe - I think he meant 'we' as 'we, with my previous guild' Laughing (yeah, Buc's again at explaining obvious things...)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:47 am

We downed last 2 bosses in Trial of the Crusader last night. It took us 3 attempts overall (1 wipe on last boss on 1st try) and I have to say everyone done great job Very Happy Thank you Shanla for leading the raid and explaining all the tactics Smile We were flying there and I think we can put this raid on farm status from now on! Very Happy

So far Doomed Riders fully cleared and have on farm status:

Naxxramas 10
Onyxia's Lair 10
Eye of Eternity 10
Vault of Archavon 10 (all 3 bosses)
Obsidian Sanctum 10 (and 1 drake up on 10)
Trial of the Crusader 10

The only raid which has not been fully cleared yet is Ulduar but we downed most of the bosses there so I belive with Gorqh dragging us through it it will be matter of few more days before we will down final boss there Smile We will also have few more attempts on OS +3 drakes up as we nearly got it the other day Smile When we will gear up there is also ToC HC 10 waiting for us Smile We tried it last night but we simply need better gear for it Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:20 am

Didnt we also cleared ulduar???
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:44 am

Tesh : Nope we have 2 bosses left...Smile

Regarding the raid Yeah it was a great run and nice healing in the end there...Smile. And we also got some nice loot and an achivment...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 am

I review this old thread and ask how did ToTC 10 man go last night...Smile?

Also im sry all not for comming...Sad i checkt the rooster and saw we hade more then enough range DPS and Tanks and sins Lea dont need that mutch anymore i though its better let someone ells have a go. It looket like you should have had enough DPS...
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:40 am

We got Northrend Beasts at the 4th try, having wiped once at each of the encounters
Then we downed Jaraxxus at the second or third try
The Faction Champions gave us a lot of trouble... we got the priest, druid healer, and warlock in the group
But we managed to get them down on what we said was going to be out last try.

Buc and Kayila did a great job in guiding those of us (me, Talmagiks, Elgharnissa and Pahana) who we were there for the first time. Very Happy Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:50 am

Sounds Great...Smile Well its a question of tactics ..Smile and i think "the valkyrs" will not be that mutch of a problem whene and if you deside to continju...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:02 am

We got there eventually, hehe although the PVP bosses are always a pain in the ass, we should be plain sailing on last 2 bosses Smile

And sorry me and the tree had to leave early, we had to be up for 6am for work Sad

<33
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:22 am

hehe, made a little thing from the secound part of the toc raid we had Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaIu-CVMadc

u will know what it is xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 am

"Buc and Kayila did a great job in guiding those of us (me, Talmagiks, Elgharnissa and Pahana) who we were there for the first time. Very Happy Very Happy"

my name is not Elgharnissa D: its ElgHINNArisa >.<

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 am

jockepocke0 wrote:"Buc and Kayila did a great job in guiding those of us (me, Talmagiks, Elgharnissa and Pahana) who we were there for the first time. Very Happy Very Happy"

my name is not Elgharnissa D: its ElgHINNArisa >.<
Cool

With that long name you're actually lucky that I got as far as I did Razz Razz
I'll call you an abbreviated "Elg" in future Very Happy
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:30 am

most ppl call me elg ^^ even thu elg (or well elgg) means kill in dark elfish xD (Elghinnarisa actely means Deathstalker, good name for a healer ey? xD)

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:32 am

Yes you stalk death, and then you shoo it away by healing. So yes its a good name for healer!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:33 am

haha, well thats a way to think about it too xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  MooLoove Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:26 am

jockepocke0 wrote:hehe, made a little thing from the secound part of the toc raid we had Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaIu-CVMadc

u will know what it is xD

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha PWNED!!! ToC 10 man raid Discussion 537860

You gotta admit, it was pretty awesome Laughing

<3
MooLoove
MooLoove

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:31 am

im gonna save every chat on vent from now on xD u never know when u need it xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:03 am

Hi all.
It seems that our guild is about to step in the direction of some serious attempt to raid 25 men (which is a welcome news by my side).
That means that we are probably geared/skilled enough and, moreover, coupled with Tanks/DPSers'/Healers' role in order to sustain 25 men.
What i was wondering is the following: if we are ready to 25 men are we ready to a double 10 men guild runs as well?
I know that is not a problem to many ppl in guild but me, but the fact is that as yuo all know i can hardly get any spot in our raids (if ever) because i usually play too late.
The most advanced tier raid available at the moment (Ony and TOC) are short in terms of number of Bosses and time spent to clear (Ony with no wipe takes about 20 minutes and, even if i never cleared it, I think that TOC 10 should take not more than 1,5 hours or so). They are often pugged by guildies as well when they can't go with the guild and/or when/if there aren't guild runs planned ahead.
So what i ask is this: are we prepared to eventually organize 2 10-men groups providing they are equilibrate in terms of gear/skill and roles? If so in anyone willing to play a bit later than usual with the ones (me Razz) who can't usually attend regular scheduling?

I can provide a off-tank (Grandetoro) a healer/dps (Serjo) and a DPS (Uglock) at need. I think all of them are geared for the task, but only trying can say that. I know i could PUG TOC but i'm not really in the mood of getting blamed for wiping the raid if i do something wrong (which can easily happen when yuo have never played a new raid) and I'd rather play with guildies for obvious reasons Smile.

Let's have a thought about it!

Have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:00 am

Well the thing is serjo that if we get totc 25 man going we probably stop posting totc10 man raid and just do it on "the fly" or spontainios. Although that should be great news for you sins many off use will not be saved for ToTC10 man. 1 time that could work well for a ToTC 10 man raid is Thursday evening at around 10 or 11 PM i think many of use will have time then...Smile and it is still pretty early in the week so many will not have been saved jett. And even if we do deside to keep posting totc 10 man raids i think we defelently can do at least 1 late night raid to accomadet you mate..Smile. So how dose thurday night at around 10 to 11 pm suit you serjo?...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:50 am

It usually suits quite fine, providing i don't have something else to do instead ... Smile.

I'll post a Guild Event for it for next thursday and we'll see how it goes with attendance and so on.

See ya soon ingame and have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:03 am

Need healers for thursday's TOC 10 newbies' run Smile (starting at about 10 p.m.).
Don't miss the chance to let us gain our ToC achiev! Razz

Have you all a great time!

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next