Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IC 10 man raid disscusion

5 posters

Go down

IC 10 man raid disscusion Empty IC 10 man raid disscusion

Post  Leannah Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:25 am

I start this tread just to mantion that sins this is a realy new raid we realy need to read up on tactics for this one all of us...Smile. Sins there might be different things regarding your class that only you knowe to think about to help out the raid as much as posible...Smile. Also the more prepaird we are the more time and energy we can put in to the unexpected suprises we are bound to run in to...Smile

Right now it is only 1 wing that have been relest and that is 4 bosses...Smile. From what i have read so far it looks like the first boss is rather strait forward and the second boss is kind of the hardest one or atleast the most complicated one... scratch... As it looks right now we will also need a good mix of Meele and range DPS for this one espacialy on boss 2.

If anyone have anything to add about this plz do so...Smile and if you have any good links to places to find tactics for this raid then plz post it...Smile. I will do it later aswell whene i get the time...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

IC 10 man raid disscusion Empty Re: IC 10 man raid disscusion

Post  jockepocke0 Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:02 am

well this is the only thing i found really >.<

http://www.wowwiki.com/Icecrown_Citadel_%28instance%29

"Icecrown Citadel will be home of the updated instance difficulty setting which can be changed on a boss per boss basis. It will be able to be switched at any time during a raid without leaving and reentering the instance. " Very Happy

from wowwiki u can check on the bosses, there are tactics there Razz

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:32 am

Lord Marrowgar will now do significantly less melee damage in both the 10 player normal and 10 player heroic difficulty.

This will make the fight a whole lot easier for healers at least, hopefully no more random "one hit wonders" from this boss.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:46 am

Dont think its much of a one hit wonder as:

O look he stop spinning
O look I am near the tank......bugger......
O look lash cleaved me for 987654356489925451111111111,3 DMG
I am dead

(all of the scenario happens within time span of 1 second)
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:34 am

Well obviously you didn't hear where we were standing and what hit us, tesh Smile

For example: I was standing near the door when i got hit by melee swing for 14k dmg.. Smile Not cleave.. Razz
And I noticed Schaah getting hit very far from tanks also.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:13 am

A well always sleeping on my ears..... Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:27 am

Well i havent have time to wright this untill now...Smile But we went to ICC yesterday and down the second boss...Smile. It was a lot of cordination and assigning DPS and DPS prioraty but we finaly got it down...Smile. I thhink the fight and tactic will vary alot depending on what classes and DPS you have in group but regadless i think the last phase is fairly simple as long as you dont get her down before enrage...Smile Also as a DPS it is important to remamber that tanks get a threath reduction buff on them so they will not hold as much aggro as they usally do...Smile. All in all it was a fun fight and Riath got a new chest and abot a nice pair of wrists...Smile. We also got to try the zeppline fight and i do think it will not cause that mutch problem either...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 pm

Good job lads Smile I hope you'll have it all cleared by next Wednesday Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:46 am

Again im a bit late but on saturday we downed the last boss...Smile. it was some work and very quiet on Vent due to many mikes beeing out of order. However all the better i say cause then i could rule whit an ironfist... IC 10 man raid disscusion 625610

All kidding aside the last 2 bosses, i would accualy say 3, can imo whit some work be done whit only 2 healers therby giving room to more DPS. Ofc i like some input from the Healers that was whit us on this statemant...Smile. Imo the hard parts are boss nr 2 and 4 where you have to have enough DPS to get the adds down in time so they dont stack up (boss 2) and grinding boss down faster whit DPS then he regenarates and before he stacks to mutch blood power (boss 4). Boss 3 will demand 1 good geard tank and some fast DPS but it is not that hard...Smile. First boss is hard but can be grinded down slow and steady i think...Smile. On this raid we also need a nice balance between physical and magican dmg on second boss....Smile. I think what is needed on this raid is atleast 1 good geard tank and some solid and balanced DPS...Smile Plz correct me if im wrong here...Smile

All in all we should have no problem farming this one after christmes...Smile

Loot wice the lucky winner was Riath whit 4 dropps if memmory serves...Smile Other then that i think it spread out rather nicely...Smile. Tanks got one eatch and so did Schaah, Reik, Lup and Abot. I also think Bere got somthing for OS so all and all a good run...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:36 am

Good job lads Smile

Because we'll have some quiet time over this week (and maybe next one too) I think we'll be back on raiding schedule on the 6th of January with 2 10 man groups progressing through first wing of ICC Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down