Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elghinnarisa - good old times

2 posters

Go down

Elghinnarisa - good old times Empty Elghinnarisa - good old times

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Hey there everyone!
I was just talking to a friend and found a video i uploaded ages ago on youtube. Reminded me of the good old times with this lovly guild.
I just wanted to see if anyone still checks this forum.
How are you guys?
I didnt play WoW much after that, a bit here and a bit there you know but i quit now for what i think is forever.
Got other things to do in life then to play WoW and i got kinda bored of it.
Yet i can never forget the fun times i had with everyone in the guild. I still today remember all the laughts i had. The fights i had with Krosof against who had the highest DPS. The times me and buc decided to do some arena (which didnt go very well if i remember right)

So how has everyone been? and what are you guys up to now? anyone still playing the game or games in general?
I just think how fun it would be to have one last raid with everyone from the guild but ah.. that wont happen.

Edit: idk if anyone still plays any games or such, but either way if anyone feels like it i can be reached at jockepocke0@hotmail.com or skype with the same user name.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elghinnarisa/

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Elghinnarisa - good old times Empty Re: Elghinnarisa - good old times

Post  Buculus Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:37 am

Hey mate :-)

I pop on forums every now and then to check if there's anything going on and there ya go... hehe :-)

Some of us moved to Terokkar (Jane Doe guild) where we played a lot in Cata. There was even a Doomed Riders raid group.

Unfortunatelly it stopped some time ago. Few months back I rolled Pandaren (together with my wife) and leveled it up to 80-ish. We haven't played for last month or two though... might be back to fool around in WoW in next few weeks :-)

Anyhow - if you'd like to see some old DR peeps then roll some toon on Terokkar and check Jane Doe guild - you'll find there Leannah and Schaah for sure :-)

I miss good old days... but I doubt it'll ever come back... Neutral
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:22 am

Did you move over to alliance or is it still going for the horde? Wink

I myself just added some game time, i felt like playing a bit and i had a loud of bonus points on g2play so i more or less got it for free.

I did play a lot during cata, and i tried to check up on some people (through the armory) but far as i could see i couldnt find any one of you still playing.

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 am

Jane Doe is an ally guild so we had to switch sides :-) Of course I still have some horde toons on Chromaggus but my main is on Terokkar now.

My toons on Terokkar:

Buculus - worgen warrior (stopped at 85 - might move on at some stage)
Sznyta - human rogue (stopped at 85 - might move on at some stage but this is mainly my PvP toon)
Skellin - pandaren monk (still leveling :-) )

I should be back in game in 2-3 weeks I guess. If you're looking for some of old DR chaps then you can try Jane Doe forums as well at http://www.janedoe.eu :-) Mianah (Leannah) is an Officer with Jane Doe so he's still at full speed in WoW :-) Shaach is still around as well. As for all the rest I'm not sure at the moment :-) I know that I'll be back in few weeks time but with very social and easy going approach. I do not plan to attend any raids at the moment :-)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:25 pm

Buculus wrote:Jane Doe is an ally guild so we had to switch sides :-) Of course I still have some horde toons on Chromaggus but my main is on Terokkar now.

My toons on Terokkar:

Buculus - worgen warrior (stopped at 85 - might move on at some stage)
Sznyta - human rogue (stopped at 85 - might move on at some stage but this is mainly my PvP toon)
Skellin - pandaren monk (still leveling :-) )

I should be back in game in 2-3 weeks I guess. If you're looking for some of old DR chaps then you can try Jane Doe forums as well at http://www.janedoe.eu :-) Mianah (Leannah) is an Officer with Jane Doe so he's still at full speed in WoW :-) Shaach is still around as well. As for all the rest I'm not sure at the moment :-) I know that I'll be back in few weeks time but with very social and easy going approach. I do not plan to attend any raids at the moment :-)

oh great, i that have no high level alliance at all Razz highest level is 60 i think.
Ah well, its fast enough to level one up.

Fun that some people are still playing atleast, i have no idea how long ill be playing as i did get bored with it just a while ago so i might get bored again, ah who knows. We'll see Razz

Well you know its important to take it easy and relaxed at your age Wink

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:14 am

Yeah, I'm getting old :-P hehehe

Anyway - I can't live without WoW but at the same time I decided to take it easy as it takes too much time to keep it at a decent pace (leveling / gearing up / raiding). It's fun again when you don't feel like you MUST... now I feel like I can or I want to do this or this. No pressure at all :-) At the same time I can take a week or a month break and it does not impact anything or anyone :-)

Same game, different approach ;-)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Buculus wrote:Yeah, I'm getting old :-P hehehe

Anyway - I can't live without WoW but at the same time I decided to take it easy as it takes too much time to keep it at a decent pace (leveling / gearing up / raiding). It's fun again when you don't feel like you MUST... now I feel like I can or I want to do this or this. No pressure at all :-) At the same time I can take a week or a month break and it does not impact anything or anyone :-)

Same game, different approach ;-)

Add me on real ID and we'll see if we cant play a bit someday, i got some chars to level all in all so.
I been running some old raids with some friends, we ran karazhan and ulduar yesterday. Took us a while before we rememberd what to do in them xD

I play so many games i probably wont have that much time in WoW, every now and then though but i normally get calls all the time from friends who wanna play games which is kinda "annoying" so to say.
Good to hear that you still like the game atleast, hopefully some other people will find this thread too but it dont seem like there is a big hope for that.
I tried to send some messages to people on here (hoping for email notification perhaps) bounce

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:44 am

I don't use real ID mate :-)

Anyway - I should be back on Terokkar next week (I hope...) so if you're around on the server let me know ;-)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down