Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer

5 posters

Go down

Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer Empty Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer

Post  Shaah Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:16 am

After two days of thinking about benefits and drawbacks about moving I have decided to stay at this server. I have join the Drunken monkeys where i got some IRL friends and hope it going to work out ok. I going to miss you guys couse you all have been grate to play with. Maybe i start up a char at your server to and in that case i hope i am welcome to rejoin the guild. Once again good luck to you all

Shaah

Back to top Go down

Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer Empty Re: Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer

Post  Spiderspy Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:39 am

take care mate Smile
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer Empty Re: Good luck to you all at the new Sevrer

Post  Akaris Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:02 am

Shame - Good luck in the new guild.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:21 am

Noooess, who will I ask about shamanistic secrets now? Sad Shocked Make sure you'll make an alt on Chromaggus at some point and don't worry about "getting in again", I'm ready to bet just about anything that you're more than welcome there. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:25 am

Oh man... I was hoping to see us all on new realm but I do understand that it was not an easy decision for you to just move on with us Sad It's a great loss Sad

I hope you'll stay around on forums and if you ever decide to move on to Chromaggus or create new charater there our door will be always open for you Smile

Hope to see you areound mate Smile

All the best and good luck Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down