Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speeding - Good, Better and Best :)

2 posters

Go down

Speeding - Good, Better and Best :) Empty Speeding - Good, Better and Best :)

Post  Nahimana Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:08 am

GOOD: Wexford: Garda Traffic Corps had a perfect spot to watch for speeders, but weren't getting many. Then they discovered the problem - a 12-year-old boy was standing up the road with a hand painted sign, which read SPEED TRAP AHEAD'. The Garda also found the boy had an accomplice who was down the road with a sign reading 'TIPS' and a bucket full of money (And we used to just sell strawberries!)

BETTER: A motorist was mailed a photo of his car speeding through an
automated speed check on the N4. A €80 speeding ticket was included.
Being cute, he sent the Gardai a photo of €80. The Gardai responded with another mailed photo of handcuffs.

BEST: A Young woman was pulled over for speeding. A Traffic Corps Garda walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, 'I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Garda Traffic Department Ball.' He replied, 'The Garda Traffic Department don't have balls.....' There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, got back in his patrol car and left.

And an old classic to boot........

A Kerry senior citizen, 76, drove his brand new BMW convertible out of the dealership.
Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.
"Amazing," he thought as he flew down the Killarney road, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a Garda car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.
He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120.
Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the Garda's arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the Garda walked up to the BMW, looked at his watch and said,
"Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The old gentleman paused. Then said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a Garda. I thought you were bringing her back."
"Have a good day, Sir" replied the Garda
Nahimana
Nahimana

Back to top Go down

Speeding - Good, Better and Best :) Empty Re: Speeding - Good, Better and Best :)

Post  Rawrrz Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:34 am

Oh god!
Thanks they brighten up my day ^^
hour an half to go of work.

Nearly burst out laughing of the last one Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down