Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Raid Yesterday...:)

+3
Buculus
Akaris
Leannah
7 posters

Go down

Good Raid Yesterday...:) Empty Good Raid Yesterday...:)

Post  Leannah Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 am

The raid aint over but i thought i make some comments anyway and i hope you all join in whit your 2 cent...Smile

The raid whent well so far we have some real exaitment on Patchwork and Faerlina...Smile (Its still on my mind 2 critt hits away... Laughing ). Anyhow now we have cleard all the easy bosses and we only have the tricky ones left....Smile. So if you joining use for the raid today and dont knowe the tactics for ,The Four Horsemen, Grobbulus, Gluth, Thaddius and Sapphiron but alsaw Kel'Thuzad and if you have time Plz read up on it a bit....Smile You can find it all on Wowwikki (if anyone have a good link plz post it)...Smile. We will ofc expaling the tactics for those who dont knowe it but it will help alot if we all have at least a general ide of the tactics...Smile
Alsaw make sure to have food buffs, flasks or whatever you need ready, it can realy give you the little extra we need to get it done...Smile. Also if you have any Frost resistent gear it will realy healp alot on Sapphiron, Its not required but it will make it alot easier on the healers. Tailoring can make some nice cloth ones that i knowe of but im sure other proffesins can make some as well...Smile
One last thing ,it might be redundent mantioning it sins i think we all where online yesterday, those who havent got VENT jett plz try to get it installed and up and running even if you dont have a mick sins you can still hear use explaining the tatics and that will make it all mutch easier...Smile

If i forgot somthing or gotten somthing wrong or if you have somthing you want to add plz feel free to do so...Smile

EDIT: i notice Buc posted this on another thread Naxx bosses quarter by quarter ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good Raid Yesterday...:) Empty Re: Good Raid Yesterday...:)

Post  Akaris Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:14 am

Nice one - Good luck on the rest of 'em!

Good Raid Yesterday...:) 342285
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 am

Akaris wrote:Nice one - Good luck on the rest of 'em!

Thanks mate Smile Was really nice run yesterday - we have cleared spider, plague, 2 bosses in military (only 4 horseman left as we didn't have enough healers yesterday) and Patchwerk Smile

For today we have 4 horseman, 3 bosses in construct and sapp+kel Smile I hope everyone will make it for tonight's raid and we'll finally clear it all Smile

How are you by the way? Getting ready for the army? Smile We miss you here flower
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:54 am

Buculus wrote:

Thanks mate Smile Was really nice run yesterday - we have cleared spider, plague, 2 bosses in military (only 4 horseman left as we didn't have enough healers yesterday) and Patchwerk Smile

For today we have 4 horseman, 3 bosses in construct and sapp+kel Smile I hope everyone will make it for tonight's raid and we'll finally clear it all Smile

How are you by the way? Getting ready for the army? Smile We miss you here flower

Aye all well ta, been playing some AOC - Enjoying the last month of freedom hehe Sleep drunken bounce Wink

But yeah down Kel tonight. Do it or i'll have to log on and shout at ya! Rolling Eyes Wink Twisted Evil
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:04 am

Akaris wrote:
Buculus wrote:

Aye all well ta, been playing some AOC - Enjoying the last month of freedom hehe Sleep drunken bounce Wink

But yeah down Kel tonight. Do it or i'll have to log on and shout at ya! Rolling Eyes Wink Twisted Evil

Good to hear you're doing well Smile

We'll do our best tonight but you are more than welcome to log on and shout at me anyway Very Happy Haven't heard you for ages ^^ and also haven't heard you shouting Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serjo Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:17 am

Leannah wrote:The raid aint over but i thought i make some comments anyway and i hope you all join in whit your 2 cent...Smile
... You can find it all on Wowwikki (if anyone have a good link plz post it)...Smile.

I suggest reading tactics from www.bosskillers.com

They have some good guides which explain Boss abilities, the way to face them and raid positioning.

GL there tonight.

Serjo

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 am

Serjo wrote:
Leannah wrote:The raid aint over but i thought i make some comments anyway and i hope you all join in whit your 2 cent...Smile
... You can find it all on Wowwikki (if anyone have a good link plz post it)...Smile.

I suggest reading tactics from www.bosskillers.com

They have some good guides which explain Boss abilities, the way to face them and raid positioning.

GL there tonight.

Serjo

That guide lookt great... nice one Serjo.... Good Raid Yesterday...:) 342285
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Tue Apr 21, 2009 12:40 am

Thank you for those guides Serjo, was very imformative.

Then as for the raid good job everyone on this weeked raid, Sunday went very well we got a lot done, monday went well aswell, it took some time to get going but, did good when we got underway. I think if it was a bit earlier we could have had Kel aswell but at least we have a good idea how it goes and he is going down next run.
Great week everyone and well done and now we have the key aswell Very Happy

Zarck great job on tanking last night.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Zarck Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:23 am

Thanks, I had a great time tanking, twas even more fun than I would have thought Smile All in all I had a great time eventhou we didnt down Kel. With the people we had I feel we can easily clear naxx including Kel next week if we want to.

I'm glad we also got the key to Lea(eventhou someone with more bulk should get it instead of a skinny elf! Twisted Evil ) So next week maybe we can have a try at malygos, its also a very fun fight, especially for those who never had a go at it Smile

Zarck

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:31 am

It was great fun I have to say Smile Finally we downed Sapphiron and we have key to Eye of Eternity so another raid stands open for us to enter it! Everyone done well yesterday and on Sunday even though we had some people who were in Naxx for the first time.

Also big thanks to Dirtyboy, Yornh and Blindbride - pugs who helped us a lot! We had more pugs in raid over these 2 days but I think only 3 of them are worth mentioning here Smile

Great job everyone! If not for the fact that we started very late last night Kel would be down at our feet without a question! We only had 2 or 3 tries at him and if we were 'fresh' we could have downed him with no problems.

Ofc there's also today to have a go at Kel if anyone feels up to it. I'm affraid I'll have to pass though as I'm going away for a week tomorrow so have to pack my bag and so (I still should be able to attend next weekend's raid!).

Thanks everyone Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:51 am

Yeah Great raid this week we did some progres we got some gear and we hade some newcommers to naxx that got some experiens as well. Supul got his baptisum of fire at patchwork (Or was it soner) and we will hopfully have a new pala healer in the guild as well (Yohren) he did a great jobb healing....Smile We hade some unfortunat DPS puggs at the start and Zarck got a little "wet" but all and all we hade a grat time ...Smile

And most importand of all the we (or rather the "Skinni little nuckel draging elf"... Wink ) have the key for Sapp so now we can start raiding EoE whitch may take some time to learn the tactics for but its relativly short so we want have to comite that mutch time on it at one go so to say. So hopfully we can make a go at some time dring the week sins it will not take that many hours...Smile but more on that later...Smile

And as Buc sad a thx to our outstanding puggs as well Dirtyboy, Yornh and Blindbride...Smile

So all and all Great run... Zarck got wet, Tesh is understuding for Sil, Buc still ninjapull, Twila & Shanla overslept.... <3, Erling have som powerfull friends, Sil`s healing, Supul got to feel the sting of his first misst roll, Krosf is probably grounded and Lea is still fabolus...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:08 am

Leannah wrote:
So all and all Great run... Zarck got wet, Tesh is understuding for Sil, Buc still ninjapull, Twila & Shanla overslept.... <3, Erling have som powerfull friends, Sil`s healing, Supul got to feel the sting of his first misst roll, Krosf is probably grounded and Lea is still fabolus...Smile

Good Raid Yesterday...:) 681779 Good Raid Yesterday...:) 681779 Good Raid Yesterday...:) 681779

And yeah - I can ninja pull as healer too ^^ and as dps... and as tank... *whistles innocently*...
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:12 am

We don't even have a sticky in the forum for the Eye of Eternity!

I just want to note that it would be a good idea to train for Malygos by doing the daily quest in Coldarra: Aces High!
I found it pretty hard until I figured out how the healing and points system works. Once you get a hang of it though it's EZ
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:56 am

Twila wrote:We don't even have a sticky in the forum for the Eye of Eternity!

I just want to note that it would be a good idea to train for Malygos by doing the daily quest in Coldarra: Aces High!
I found it pretty hard until I figured out how the healing and points system works. Once you get a hang of it though it's EZ

Good one Twila...Smile i will defelently have to train for this one...Smile so i need to check that out
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:33 am

Btw maight be off topic but i didnt want to start anew thred just for one question...Smile

How did naxx go last nigh...Smile?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:57 am

Leannah wrote:
How did naxx go last nigh...Smile?

It didn't Razz We didn't manage to get enough peeps in and we didn't want to pug so Kel's pathetic existance has been extended by one week Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down