Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great raid yesterday

+2
Buculus
Leannah
6 posters

Go down

Great raid yesterday Empty Great raid yesterday

Post  Leannah Sat May 09, 2009 3:54 am

As the topic sad great raid yesterday mates...Smile. I am realy proud of our progres, 2 wings down and only one whipe....Smile and that was on Heigen so it wount count.... Rolling Eyes .
We realy showed that we have a great backup system and ,for the lack of a better word, redundansi in the guild...Smile. Many playid whit ther offspec yeaserday and it went great.
Our two tanks did great, Buc (like i was even worried... Rolling Eyes ) back to his origunal self, now a licenced ninja pullinger...Smile and Temp our orginal healer (maybee a bit more worried... Great raid yesterday 51103 ) desided to gear and hrrrrmmmm man up and jump right in to the fire and it went geat...Smile.
We also hade a great healing team (Happy, Shanla and Serjo) real stable and complemanting easch other real well. i was never worried at all...Smile, Smaching jobb.... Great raid yesterday 342285
And last but not least our DPS...Smile. Sins we where only 5 (Hoeg, Stenchum, Moolove, Riath and Miss Fabolus) i think it went realy well we did what we hade to do and we did it on the hair in some casses... Razz (no doubt to my slacking im sure...Smile) But that is the DR way...Smile why put out to mutch DPS when you can just squise by and get a heart attac to boot...Smile. All kidding aside DPS was great all the way through the last boss was a bit close but we hade only 5 spect DPS on it and i was slacking alot as well...Smile

So to reiterait real good efford everyone...Smile I hope atleast most of use got some loot and i hope all of use hade fun ...Smile I knowe i did...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Great raid yesterday Empty Re: Great raid yesterday

Post  Buculus Sat May 09, 2009 8:41 am

Yup - was great fun yesterday Smile Finally I took Buc to Naxx Razz Everyone done great yesterday Smile Temple was great as OT, our healers done smashing job and our DPSs were tearing everything apart in seconds Very Happy

Great job everyone Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Mon May 11, 2009 2:41 am

And great raid yesterday as well Smile

Really looking forward to the next time.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon May 18, 2009 1:36 am

Great job yesterday everyone Smile We have cleared spider, plague and construct quater without any major hickups (we wiped once on Thaddius at the end of the raid and that was it I think scratch ) Nice fast run.

For tonight or tomorrow there's only Military, Sapp and Kel left and as we have tacs bottomed out it should take 1.5-2h max I believe.

Unfortunatelly I can't come tonight as I have my flight at 7am in the morning which means I should be at the airport around 5am or so... which means I have to be in bed early as I have a lot of stuff to do when I get to Warsaw and wouldn't like to look like a zombie alien I might be on on Tuesday night - depends on the quality of internet connection in my hotel room. But hey - you don't need me to finish it (actually you never did - hehe Razz) Smile Hopefully Sil and Tesh or Zarck will show up to take over tanking Smile

Anyhow - great job yesterday and I hope you'll put a group together to finish it but if not - not a biggie Smile There's always next weekend to do it Wink
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon May 18, 2009 2:41 am

OMGOMG I cant bealive you managed that without me, suddenly my space in the universe aint so big anymore and I dont feel oh so important and irreplacable!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

No raiding when Tesh is not around it is simply impossible Very Happy

Great work guys!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Mon May 18, 2009 3:16 am

Teshija wrote:OMGOMG I cant bealive you managed that without me, suddenly my space in the universe aint so big anymore and I dont feel oh so important and irreplacable!
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

No raiding when Tesh is not around it is simply impossible Very Happy

Great work guys!

To be hounest it wasent a raid more a lucky lottery wine we where all over the plays some time we accualy thought 2 bosses at one time and i think that for two hours i was just running in circel while Moolove watch. I think Twila got styck in a corner for 30 min befor he got lose and Ghostway and Sil just sat around playing "Tick tack to" for 1 hours. So we realy need your diseplyn and leadership.

.......Very Happy
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlymeat Mon May 18, 2009 10:07 am

ye it was fun yesterday! and my first our shall i say half raid with you guys! Very Happy

deadlymeat

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue May 19, 2009 7:20 am

Have you finished military and Kel yesterday? Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue May 19, 2009 7:44 am