Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Bank money and repair bills

+2
Akaris
Buculus
6 posters

Go down

Guild Bank money and repair bills Empty Guild Bank money and repair bills

Post  Buculus Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:47 am

Lads... we run into some troubles money wise with our guild bank over last few days. It's never easy to talk about money but I think it's time when I'll have to ask some of our members to have a look into our guild bank rules. I won't be calling names in here as it's not about 'name and shame' stuff. It's simply down to some sensible approach when it comes to using guild bank money for repairs.

I use a lot of guild bank gold for my repairs but I try to balance it out with deposits when I have some more gold in my pocket to allow others to use it as well. Unfortunatelly not everyone's approach is the same.

I know that a lot of you try to avoid paying your repairs bills from guild bank money - it's your choice but possibility is there and if you decide to use it it's good to contribute to the bank in some way being it gold deposits or items.

What we try to avoid is kind of sponsorship here for people who are happy to use guild bank for their own purposes but do not contribute too much to it or our guild.

To cut long story short - if we use guild bank gold we have to put some stuff in there or gold or we will run out of money in no time (as we did now).

We are one of the guilds where we have allowed our members to pay their repair bills form bank funds trusting that they will use common sense and stick to some rules. It looks like we have some problems in here now.

Solutions are two:

1. We (these who use guild bank) use it for repairs and we deposit as well
2. We put restrictions on repairs sponsored by guild

Thanks
Buc
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank money and repair bills Empty Re: Guild Bank money and repair bills

Post  Akaris Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 pm

I've always used the second " Fix all " button - Hey ho, next time i'll look at what the button does xD

Either way i'll deposit some cash now.

Edit: Akaris' repair bill isn't showing for some reason.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:47 pm

I admit that I haven't been depositing anything to the guild bank for a while now.. I threw a few gold there today (really not much, trying to save atm Neutral) and some Marks of Kil'Jaeden and some rare gem no one bought yet..

I don't know if there's any point in this but I got an idea: We could arrange gold farming guild events! lol! A competition of who can farm the most gold in a set amount of time. Laughing Then, all gold farmed will be put into the guild bank and everyone gets some small prize for participating. Smile
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:45 am

Sounds fun that idea of yours:)
Well I try to avoid repearing from guild money for the simplest reason my repair bills are too high for the amount of money we have currently in the bank!
Luckiliy I have enough of my own cash so its not realy a problem, 1 Northrend quest done and I have repair for instances runs so its not realy such a big deal for me at 80. As for qusting it does not take too much out of it but when a single q yields about 12 g plus from drops (even gray crap here drops worths a few gold at vendours) its not that hard to cope with by myself. In about 5 hours of taking it easy and qusting in Zuldrak at level 80 I amassed little over 1 k gold, got some mats for my alchemy, etc....
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Spiderspy Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:00 am

I deposite time to time in there but lol i never use the guild repair x) so maybe i should die x times and just repair back my amount Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

nah kidding but tbh we should safe up for more instead of using the money for repair and buy more slots... because once we start raiding we will need at least 3-4 slots.
Spiderspy
Spiderspy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gredeth Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:33 am

once we start raiding

oohhh, man that sounds so good. Very Happy Can't wait to get there!
Gredeth
Gredeth

Back to top Go down

Post  cywiel Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:18 am

Gredeth wrote:
once we start raiding

oohhh, man that sounds so good. Very Happy Can't wait to get there!

hurry up ip to 80 then!

and yea, we should not have Gbank repair, maybe officer/GM can do that but not every one.

geting resistans gear, buff food, flask etc, etc for raids is beter.
cywiel
cywiel

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 am

In my opinion, theres nout wrong with the g.bank repair - Just when it ends up being the few funding everyone ele's repair bills, that we run out of cash.

So if we all contribute, we won't have this problem again.

alien
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 am

Jinkei wrote:
So if we all contribute, we won't have this problem again.

Amen
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down