Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild bank

3 posters

Go down

Guild bank Empty Guild bank

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:09 am

Ok - we are running out of space again. Especially in tab 1 which is full all the time and we can't move items from tab 2 for other members to withdraw.

We have 2 options.

1. Buy new tab (3) and make 1 & 2 accessable to all members for withrawals with tab 3 for deposits only

2. Empty tab 1 vendoring all the potions/receipes/mats for low lvls.

Now - option 1 doesn't seem to be the best solution as another tab costs 500g which is excessive amount of money. I cba to put all this stuff from tab 1 on ah to make few more silver as it's all low lvl so I think the best way is to sell it to vendor and put money in gbank. It is kind of a waste as we will get very little cash for all this stuff but this loss is nowhere near 500g for new tab. Unless we have some volunteer who would like to put all this stuff from tab 1 (low lvl) on ah...

We need everyone to have a look what's in gbank and take whatever they can use (receipes and potions). All the rest should go to vendor. Same with q items. We have like 20 pages of this greenhilss or whatever Smile This should go as well as it's not worth space it's taking at the moment Smile The thing is we can't move this pages to tab 1 as tab 1 is full...

Let me know what you all think Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guild bank Empty Re: Guild bank

Post  Rawrrz Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:44 am

Yeah we should try and get rid of as much as we can ^_^

Greens been DE and if the enchanters dont need the mats to level with, AH them.
The pages from STV sell for around 45s-1g each.
even the potions sell for alot more on AH than vendor so its worth AH'in them too.
But again its down to getting someone to do it xD

I sometimes hate the AH myself, suppose only when things dont sell as I sell so much in the AH my mail box gets full of things that dont sell Sad

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

Ehhh I might try to sell them myself if there's noone else who would like to help with it... Don't know. We should really stop puting low lvl stuff in gbank as we run into trouble with space every now and then Razz
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:56 am

I bealive tab 3 is out of the question for now. Some recepies have been sitting there for quite some time, I took some for cooking and added something else, all that can be sold. If no one is using all can be sold even at vendours. I think this case a little autocracy will help. Make a note every sunday that people check the GB for stuff they might need, and ask everyone not to put anything in until monday, so the bank will have a day to rest. Some of us officers in sunday evening empty the whole lot and sell all of the items even to vendours if need be.
We should let only the great items stay, only dont know what they will be Question
Well, who didnt picked anything up buy sunday evening his problem.
edit: typing
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:06 am

Ok - I think I'll put up MOTD today that all the stuff from tab 1 will be vendored tomorrow in the evening if it's not taken by then. Some stuff that is worth more than few silver should go on ah though. Then we will set up a rule that gbank will be emptied every sunday evening from all low lvl stuff and closed for deposits for the whole day. Then new deposits will be possible from monday morning and on sunday morning gbank will be closed for deposits and emptied from all the stuff in the evening Smile

Personally I think 500g for new tab is way to much Smile We should be ok with what we have at the moment. We just need to manage it better Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:10 am

Buculus wrote:

Personally I think 500g for new tab is way to much Smile We should be ok with what we have at the moment. We just need to manage it better Smile
Yep, and this monday to sunday should help. So people will have a known limit in which time to empty stuff they need, and what no one needs we sell to AH/vendours.
Thats the way we should have new tab every monday ready to use.
We will buy new tabs later on when hitting the outland:)
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:16 am

It sounds like a new rule to me Laughing
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down