Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*NEW* signup prosidure for Naxx raids

Go down

*NEW* signup prosidure for Naxx raids Empty *NEW* signup prosidure for Naxx raids

Post  Leannah Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 am

We have a new signup procedure for Naxx. It will work like this all that want to raid and we mean ALL , don’t be shy, that wants to raid sign up before Friday and if you have any restriction post them as well (like “I want to come but I can only come after 9 PM” or “sure I want to come but I need to quit at about 1 am”). Remember sign up even if your class (tank, healer, meele and range DPS) might be full from the looks of it cause there might be some alt that can be used or some other configuration that can be made etc.
On Friday use officers will look through the list and make up the best and most fair raid configuration. That might incloude 2 groups as well if we are enough for it. This way we will have a fair and balanced rotation of players and all will have a chance to raid Naxx....Smile

Also plz post your gear lvl as well. This is not because we want to exlude anyone, its the oposite accualy. We want to make as balanced group as posible so the raid will go smoothly...Smile. But we also want pepoul to get some gear there is no point in raiding if we dont get anything out of it...Smile

We will try this sign up approch for now and see how it goes hopfully it will work well and i hope all will think its fair...Smile

Edit: Also, If there is anything perticalary your are out after you can add that as well like (Lea - DPS - High gear lvl - Need T7 helmet)....Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down