Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel

5 posters

Go down

O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel Empty O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel

Post  Teshija Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 am

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/underdev/3p3/icecrown.xml

Massive 5MAN dungeon hides the lich king?

Cant wait Very Happy

One thing I dont get will horde and allyes work together here or separatly Suspect
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel Empty Re: O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel

Post  Buculus Thu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 am

Wow Very Happy Looks cool Very Happy me wants Razz

I think it'll be separately Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel Empty Re: O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel

Post  jockepocke0 Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:06 am

looks hard like hell xD if u judge by looking at WoW heros webpage Razz

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:57 pm

Well Its Arthas after all it should be hard, but if it is only 5 man there is less chance of someone screwing up!

I bet it will require a LOT of team work!
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:47 am

O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel 478661 O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel 478661 O man, o man, o man.............icecrown citadel 478661

Looks realy cool...Smile And sins its only 5 man its easy to do as well...Smile. Although im not a 100% sure what i think about it beeing 5 man not 10 man... scratch . Well for now i choose to look at it as positive...Smile

Do anyone knowe whene its beeing released?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:52 am

No idea I only read what it says in wow official page I linked.

Looks like it ll be a dungeon nt a raid, altho it will have normal and heroic mode. Maybe normal will be 5 and heroic will be 10. Dont know for sure and I dont quite understand it myself....

And dont think it will be in the last little bit easy.

And it looks like it will have raid lockout times....
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:49 am

Healer trinket from Icecrown Citadel - 25 man

ME LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!!

This would be an awesome healer trinket for a raid healing druid or shaman. Would like to know how often this is gonna proc.. Smile
I know it's unlikely but could be fun if it could proc more than once per healing-cast, like if I throw chain heal I would hit 4 targets = 4 heals in reality and the same goes for druid's Wild Growth Smile

All 25-man IC trinkets:

MMO-Champion.com wrote:Caster Trinkets

* Item - Icecrown 10 Normal Caster Trinket - Each time you deal spell damage to an opponent, you gain 18 spell power for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times.
* Item - Icecrown 10 Heroic Caster Trinket - Each time you deal spell damage to an opponent, you gain 20 spell power for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Caster Trinket 1 Base - Your harmful spells have a chance to increase your spell power by 32 and an additional 32 every 2 sec for 20 sec.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Caster Trinket 2 - Each time one of your spells deals periodic damage, you have a chance to gain 918 spell power for 10 sec.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Emblem Healer Trinket - Your spell casts have a chance to grant 100 mana per 5 sec for until cancelled.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Healer Trinket 2 - Each time your spells heal a target you have a chance to cause another nearby friendly target to be instantly healed for 5550 to 6450.

Tank Trinkets

* Item - Icecrown 10 Normal Tank Trinket - Each time you dodge an attack, you gain 24 stamina for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times.
* Item - Icecrown 10 Heroic Tank Trinket - Each time you dodge an attack, you gain 27 stamina for the next 10 sec, stacking up to 10 times.

DPS Trinket

* Item - Icecrown 10 Heroic Melee Trinket - When you deal damage you have a chance to gain 1250 attack power for 15 sec.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Normal Melee Trinket - Your attacks have a chance to awaken the powers of the races of Northrend, temporarily transforming you and increasing your combat capabilities for 30 sec.
* Item - Icecrown 25 Heroic Melee Trinket - Your attacks have a chance to awaken the powers of the races of Northrend, temporarily transforming you and increasing your combat capabilities for 30 sec.
* Strength of the Frost Giants - Grants the form and strength of the Frost Giants for 30 sec.
* Agility of the Wolvar - Grants the form and agility of the Wolvar for 30 sec.
* Power of the Taunka - Grants the form and attack power of the Taunka for 30 sec.
* Precision of the Iron Dwarves - Grants the form and precision of the Iron Dwarves for 30 sec.
* Aim of the Tuskarr - Grants the form and aim of the Tuskarr for 30 sec.
* Speed of the Gorloc - Grants the form and speed of the Gorloc for 30 sec.
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:54 am

Looks nice they are accualy simular to the trinket i still use...Smile "Illusion of a dragon soul" each time you cast a spell it grants 20 SP for 10 sec and stacks up to 10 times...Smile. But the ones dropping from 25 man looks better but dont they do anything ells as well scratch ?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Berg Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am

Probably, this is just the info they've released so far Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down