Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict

2 posters

Go down

icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict Empty icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:59 am

hey there! i been talking to my good friend from school, he is in a hardcore raiding guild so they already done ICC10 Razz
he told me that if we can, we should start farming trash! here u will see

if u get honored with The Ashen Verdict, u can get some nice gear, and u will get around 1k rep with them for some easy trash, just run in kill and out and reset and so on

"You get rep for this faction by raiding ICC. As of the current date (Dec 13, 2009) you will gain rep for clearing trash inside of the 10 or 25 man versions of the raid. Trash raids are incredibly popular at the moment, as you can grind through the first two or three rooms and gain about 905 rep/clear in 10 man and 1005 rep/clear for 25 man, run out, reset, and repeat until 11999/12000 Honored, then down a very simple boss for your Revered ding & ring."

its a easy way to get nice gear that is, if we have time/ppl to do it, i thougt i would atleast post the idea Very Happy (if u wanna check ur new T10 gear go in to the ICC raid and u can check in there, u need atleat 2 ppl so its a raid grp to enter Razz)

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict Empty Re: icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict

Post  Buculus Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:22 am

Can you reset raids??? scratch
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict Empty Re: icecrown citadel and The Ashen Verdict

Post  jockepocke0 Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:33 am

apprently, now u can xD

jockepocke0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down