Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts?

+5
Akaris
Temple
Rawrrz
Teshija
Leannah
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts? - Page 3 Empty Re: Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts?

Post  Akaris Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:04 am

Extremely well done guys on lastnights performance. Started a lil bit wobbly but we got there!

Looks like Sapph is gona be taken down on sunday leaving the big bad boss - Kel left Twisted Evil

As for my gear: My upgrades are all from HC naxx. Rolling Eyes

Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts? - Page 3 342285
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts? - Page 3 Empty Re: Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts?

Post  Teshija Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:13 am

Akaris wrote:Extremely well done guys on lastnights performance. Started a lil bit wobbly but we got there!

Looks like Sapph is gona be taken down on sunday leaving the big bad boss - Kel left Twisted Evil

As for my gear: My upgrades are all from HC naxx. Rolling Eyes

Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts? - Page 3 342285

Mine as well it seems was looking at some gear I thought I could use, but in the end it will not do me any real good except maybe this shiled:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40475

All gear I can get including last 2 tierpieces will drop my HPs substainily and will require a complete regemming/reenchanting for which I realy dont have any more resources.
So only shield for me from there.

However the experience we get in 10 mans will prepare us for 25 mans eventually, and Ulduar as well. Not to mention some of the offspec we might get for second spec later on Very Happy
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:03 am

Regarding gear i most edmit that i havent checkt up on that and dont want to either...Smile I like to have some supprises left hopping for somthing nice to dropp from every boss...Smile But i most say that i dont think there is mutch i need from spider and plauge for the moment...Smile Right now im just looking for shose then im all EPIC.... Twisted Evil
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Twila Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:41 am

Raiding during on a Tuesday was a very different experience to the weekend raids. Having just got home from work, I was less relaxed, and more on my toes. It was still fun, but I got tired very quickly.

As regards gear, much of the stuff I’m getting (like the pants yesterday) are not real upgrades, but rather they allow me to balance out crit and haste, for example. Real upgrades left for me in Naxx 10 are a 1H spellcaster weapon, (Fearlina drops one, Sapphiron or Kel’Thuzad drops another) and a head-piece (again from Sapphiron or Kel).
Twila
Twila

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Twila wrote:Raiding during on a Tuesday was a very different experience to the weekend raids. Having just got home from work, I was less relaxed, and more on my toes. It was still fun, but I got tired very quickly.

As regards gear, much of the stuff I’m getting (like the pants yesterday) are not real upgrades, but rather they allow me to balance out crit and haste, for example. Real upgrades left for me in Naxx 10 are a 1H spellcaster weapon, (Fearlina drops one, Sapphiron or Kel’Thuzad drops another) and a head-piece (again from Sapphiron or Kel).

Dont patchwork dropp a 1 h as well similar to the one Fearlina drops?

I alsaw need a new head-piece...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 am

Ok here is my 2 cents yesterday went well i most say, Well not great we hade some wipes but no major snaffos and we cleard plauge fairly easy. Now for next week i agree whit Heavy we need to start earlyer maybee cleare spider and plauge befor the weekend giving use more time for the 2 last bosses. The importent thing here is that the raid leades most be able to come preatty often during this time sins he is the one whit the ID number. I realy dont fell it will be that big a problem pugging some DPS for this lvl if we are upfront about it and even so wee have shown we can 8-9 man some of the bosses on plauge and spider anyway...Smile.

Anyway as we alsaw discused i think we need some frost resistent ger before we go on this boss again. So i think we should all check where we can find this type of gear. I knowe Twila at least can make some nice clouth armor for him and me...Smile

On to another thing. On saturday (after my 25 man raid) i was talking whit a hunter about the lack of players we hade in the guild, and he sad they have the same problem. There guild is a bit behind gearwise though they are doing HC now but they seams similar to our guild a bit relaxt and not that hardcore but whit the disire for some raiding. We talk about there guild joining use on some raids at least the early lvl. So i was thinking to check whit him if they are interested in helping use clear spider and plauge before the weekend and if ther is room alsaw join use for military and construct if we have the room...Smile Ofc guild members will allways take a spot before this new guys atleast the guildmembers that have aplayed that they want to play on sunday. This way i hope we can have more time to consentrat on the last to quarters and the last boss and i alsaw feel its a bit more relighable having this guys insted of puggs...Smile Ofc i dont knowe if thay say yes to this and how many they are but i was thinking of asking them.

IF you all thing this is a good ide?
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:51 am

We cleared a nice chunk yesterday - Was a lil bit messy, but hey.

As to the lack of players, all we can do is advertise more. Or maybe talk it out with a similar guild in our situation that would want to fuse together under our name and rule.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Silahco Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:44 am

My two cents...overall I would say this weeks run was ok, could have been much beter. We managed to clear the four quarters but left us with no time to try the new bosses. We started late on both runs but that was due to the lack of enough players and we had some unnecesary wipes, which was unfortunate. But we learned alot again. Laughing

As for the guild working together idea, I think that it is a great idea. It will definetly help us in progress and seeing that most of us don't really need much from naxx so will be easy to substitude each other out while we work on getting more people for the guild and that would also lay a nice platform to go into 25 mans depending on how many people and what classes they have. But i don't thing we should merge together, just help each other out and if things don't work out they we can all go our own way.

Then a general for interest question, on patchwork does our dps go all out or do they hold back so they don't get agro? On omen threat meter i try and keep up to tesh on him, sometimes to close for comfort between us but i see the dps on there way behind on the tread list which makes me wonder if we just have so much agro on him or if they are holding back a bit.

Silahco

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:20 am

on patchwork i started out slow but after 20 sec i was on full nuke..Smile

About the other thing. I was not thinking of any merging what so ever just a coaperation of som sort nothing binding...Smile if they want to thay can leave there guild and join overs.... pending all of our approvels as usually...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:59 am

Well no more giddy talk. We were horrible. Took waay too long. At least construct wing.

I agree we learned new thing and now we know how to make things better on Gluth, and I also got the trick on tanking on Grobulus, without loosing too much of a threat.

Next runs should be much faster.

As for future run, I am free tomorrow evening and then nothing till Saturday I am afraid, and those times during weekend are questionable as well from the looks of it.

As for Leas friend sure I am for it. As soon as we know when are we going and who of us is in you contact them and try making some arrangements.

the question of leader well decide when the time comes and we can see who will be able to continue for sure! But we must decide on the day for continue before starting a fresh run!

Patcwerk.
Think DPS went all out. We have high threat because of few things:
1. I had vigilance on Lea which transfers 10% of his threat to me.
2. I can do insane threat on single target
3. You were close behind me couse in addition to yours own threat he applyes some threat with his strikes

So basicly we were just good tanks Yestardays Raid... Your thoughts? - Page 3 342285
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Temple Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:11 am

Not sure when I'll be able to raid again at the moment, I'm (so far) definitely working all weekend this weekend coming - both Saturday and Sunday, and so far Thursday evening too.

On last night's run - there was lots of it I'd not seen before, so my inexperience probably contributed to the sloth, I created a couple of new macros last night which should help with panic healing (focus target LoH, and focus target Holy shock - MT is ALWAYS my focus target) so hopefully that migt help with rescues in future.

Also some of those wipes last night were weird (that one where Aka died almost immediately on the big dog thing) and not our fault (that rogue dude who didn't understand Grobs bomb thing).

Onwards and upwards Smile

Oh - and I can afford my Epic Emblem Healing Shield now too, which is nice.

Temple

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:06 am

I have to agree with Tesh here - we were a bit slow and we know we can and will do better Smile I'm on most of the evenings so if we go for 1h or 1.5h to clear one wing I should be fine most of the evenings. On weekend I'll have time mainly in the evenings.

Anyway - was fun but there's always this feeling that we could do better when we had to leave Sapphiron laughing at us cyclops
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Leannah Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:30 am

Im allsaw free most of the evenings ahead atlest i will try to be and if we plan something its more likly then not that i will be able to come if not defelently...Smile and if we try to cleare at least some of naxx now and again during the week it will not take that mutch time.
Her i have a suggestion...Smile. We can look at it this way, Every weekend evening att say 8.00 pm we will have a go to clear some off naxx. There is no pressure to attend or applay for a run. But if we all try to be online at that time and if we are enough we will have a go at it. This way say we are 8 guys online tonight we can clear maybee one wing or maybee just 1 boss ether way its one boss less for sunday...Smile. And if we are only 6 we can skipp it...Smile or maybee we are online but dont want to go and thats alsaw ok... no pressure...Smile. But this way we have somthing to look forward to every evening... we can alsaw pug some players (after explaining the situation ofc)

So i was not on yesterday but did you have a go at Sapphiron???

I will se if that guy is online today and chat a bit whit him ...Smile
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3