Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Low lvl PVP gear

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Low lvl PVP gear - Page 2 Empty Re: Low lvl PVP gear

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:41 am

You can always wait for us to catch up with you to go BRD ^^
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

https://doomedriders.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:44 am

haha I could do Razz
Might maybe play my warrior abit then duno, might work on getting those heric fist weapons (:
Need to sort it all out for WotLK.

That reminds me think my account ran out today as I cancelled it back in Jan xD
might have to add another debit card ^_^

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:48 am

Are you moving your warrior over? Smile I need to run BGs today and maybe tomorrow to get all the stuff and then I can focus on leveling to get to 50 Very Happy
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:46 am

I am not sure yet :<

There isnt anyone left on that server that I used to play with so "/
Few of them transfered to Al'Akir I think, though just checked and that server is marked as full Surprised

Will cost me £15 to transfer so hmm.

Not sure waht il do, prob carry on playing on that server for now at least, need to run some heroics maybe, so might have to spec prot Sad

Also wondering if I should respec weaponsmith to Mace spec rather than axe, because axes are pretty lame for pvp because of the talent +crit, and crits pretty crap because of resi Sad
But guess il decide that depending on what they bring out for BS in WotLK, though http://wotlk.wowhead.com/?item=41257#created-by
looks nice Razz
and if the Titans grip talents get nice, you can duel wield that with something Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:28 am

You have plenty of time mate Very Happy You can always move him later on if you'll need it Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:29 am

Yeah I know, just not 100% what to do yet Razz

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:00 am

What about your rogue? Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:04 am

Yeah see thats where it makes it even harder for me to decide Razz

At the moment I think id enjoy my warrior more, but I know rogues are fun Very Happy though prob bored of them since been playing them the most xD

If I went rogue id prob only PvP, with warior I enjoy fury so id prob pve, but would also enjoy arms pvp, so hmm

hard choices!

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:00 am

Hmmm I'm still not sure what spec I should go for. I'm still fury but arms looks good as well. Is arms good enough to tank instances? Not end game ones but up to 70? I need some good pvp spec and arms seems to be better then fury. I'm just wondering whether it's worth to rescpecc. If I tank as fury I think arms should be ok too. I'm not sure if I go prot anyway. Maybe for heroics or end game instances. I was hoping that arms could work well for both pvp and pve but I'm not sure about pve part Razz

As to the rogues - had one Smile Got it to lvl10 and gave up Razz I guess I didn't know how to play it Smile I have same problem with my warrior. I got used to ranged class and pure meele it totally different story. Maybe I should have leveled it to 20 or so Razz

Btw - finally got my WSG marks for these bracers Very Happy Need to buy them today and ding 39 Smile I'll run few more BGs this week before I get to 40 to farm for upgrades at lvl38 Smile I'll farm marks for mount when I hit 47-49 and then AV around 56-60 Smile I'll farm for some nice purple stuff as well for lvl 60 Smile I hope I'll get there before WotLK is released Smile I got nice cheap shoulders (plate) in AH today Smile Maybe not nice - just high armor and +14stam but better then the ones I can craft and with mithrill prices I'll be better off to sell my mithrill than to craft shoulders Smile Got them for like 3 or 4g - I wouldn't even buy enough mithrill for the other ones. So the only part missing are gloves Smile I can craft them myself and they need only like 6 mithrill bars so I'll make them for me when I gather few mithril ore Smile If I manage to get this chest piece in RFD I'll be decked in plate top to bottom Very Happy I hope to run it few times over the weekend Smile Or maybe even tomorrow if anyone's interested Smile

WHat area is good to lvl at lvl40 and above? Badlands? Dustwallow? Tanaris?
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:30 am

@ Buculus:

I've played with an Arms Warrior who's tanked from Ramparts to Coilfang, normal. Granted it took a differenet approach from the group to succeed, but he managed it.

But i realy wounldn't recommend trying it, just to much hastle.

On the other hand, MS could be useful i guess in some fights. But the DPS loss for one debuff is too much to loose. Unless your group massively outgeared the instance.

Fury is used for PvE. On my old server, Jadeanar, we had a few BT furry Warriors. ( Ret palys too ).

I'm sure theres a few on our current server too. So yeah, the possibility is there. But i wouldn't take Warrior as DPS in anything except raids, CC or a reliable DPS source is more useful/reliable. ( Meaning i don't know if the Warrior is capable of the DPS he's needed to do ).

As for PvP, Furry is used in BG's. But realy Arms is the way to go for PvP as a Warrior. No doubt about it.

As for speccs, i've made a basic specc with PvP in mind:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMxbAbqMhzbZVVzm0xR

Arms, with the infamous mace stun. You can always try swopping to sword specc, if you want that lil' bit extra umph.

Zones:

At 40+ i'd say Feralas, Tanaris, Hinterlands, Badlands. You'll get through them all on the way to 50
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:44 am

Nice build Smile I would need to change mace to axe as I use axes only Smile Orcs get +5 in axes specialization as racial Smile

I was thinking about something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMxbAioMhzioVxzmM

For pvp only Smile What do you think? Smile

I guess I like pvp more than pve. I'll need to work out best spec for both and I really hope blizz will allow to have two specs with a possibility of switching between them Smile This would solve my pve&pvp problem Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:47 am

Thats a decent build, but seems more PvE based.

Just a note, the Orc racial will have this effect > Reduces the chance to be dodged or parried by 1.25% with axe(s) at all levels. ( The racial reefects both hands, so it effects dual weild ).

Would you rather have +5% crit + 1.25% dodge/parry reduction. ( Effected by resilience ).

Or

A second attack that's unpredictable white OR yellow damage attack, that can crit and isn't effected by resilience and extra rage? ( I.e It copys the first. If your first crits for 3k, your second will hit for 3k )

Or

A unpredictable stun, that gives you 7 rage, can't be timed, can be off any damage. And is 3 seconds long. All for just swinging your mace. Heck! You don't even have to have rage, just a mace and a target to hit Very Happy.

As for the talents:

I like Endless Rage. But remeber that people aren't allways gona be near you for you to hit them.

I realy don't think i need to list the amount of CC each class has, to stop a Warrior from getting near you.

Let alone if you do Arena. The Warrior isn't gona need to spam MS, it's a debuff. Your going to be stance dancing, pummeling, intercepting, kited. Alot of the time your only there to wear down the opponent's healer's mana by doing damage.

So 6 points for the short time your actualy going to be doing damage isn't realy effective in my opinion.

Anger management is an awesome talent, reguardless of what specc you are. It basicaly lessens the amount of rage lost by 1/3rd when out of combat.

If your PvP'ing then your gona be in combat all the time, reguardless of wether the target is close or not. Thus giving you rage all the time. Not just when doing/taking damage.

Second Wind is awesome too, although some like to miss it.

It scales with stam. Imagine 10% of 10,000... Everytime you get stunned or CC'ed. Without DR or internal cooldown. ( Kidney shot, Frost nova, Freeze trap. etc. ) ( Would go into numbers, but my severe dyslexia makes math extremely hard. Yes. Even simple maths like that. Crying or Very sad )

personaly whenever i start a new class or new specc, i view the cookie cutter builds. ( I.e the ones that are deemed the best for " x " situation ).

And read through all the talents that make the build. Decide what i can change. ( Some are good for both, PvP and PvE. Mixing PvP talents for leveling, on the off chance. )

Copy the cookie cutter build, read through the talents i'm changing to decide,what's should/shouldn't be taken, whats personal prefference etc.

Then create the new build.

An example from the WoW forums:

This is the cookie cutter DW fury build for max DW dps:

http://www.wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/warrior/talents.html?330203013020000000000000505010550501205310510000000000000000000000

I persoanly would go something like this:

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LhGczhbZVVzVxxoiuVo

Right hope i helped a lil bit. Sorry if i've confused you or gone off topic ( Tend to do that Razz )

As a final note all i can say is > www.wowhead.com.

The most useful site for WoW. Ever. Don't use thottbot or some other site. Wowhead has facts, updated talent changes. And not stupid fail-players opinions, trying to be facts.

Heck i'd even say read through all the Warrior talents.

alien cyclops alien

( If you wana chat ingame, i'm all ears. Don't have to confine it to the forums Wink
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:50 am

Pfffff... man, you really confused me now Very Happy Good! Very Happy Now I don't know which way to go lol!

I decided on axes not only because of racials and looks (they look cool afro ) but it seems that axes are slightly better when you compare top notch weapons in end game Smile There are few axes that really shine Smile On other hand these mace/sword bonuses in arms tree are really tempting. You have a point there Smile

I knew I should have leveled all the weapon skills rendeer Now I have 0 in all swords, maces, etc and only 1h and 2h axes trained fully Very Happy It won't be easy to go all way from 0 to 190 or 200 with some slow 2h Very Happy Hmmm, maybe not that it won't be easy - it's just time consuming Razz With 1h it's not a big deal - I'll grab some low lvl 1.50 1h swords and wander around durotar - skills will go up in few min Smile With 2h weapons won't be that quick Very Happy

Anyhow - getting back to talents. I'm still confused. I think I might wait with respecc till 70 and then decide on final build Smile I'm leaning more towards pvp build at this stage Smile I'm not a very good tank and I enjoy BGs more than instances Smile Having said that I love to run dungeons will you all but I enjoy BGs with you even more Very Happy Heheh Smile I still need to lvl and fury seems to be best spec for leveling so far Smile I might stay with it for now and see how it goes. I wish I could lvl 2 toons at the time - one purely for pvp and one for pve Smile Not enough time I'm affraid Smile My Harkan sits in Orgri for weeks now Smile I need to lvl him to 35 to develop proffesions but it's long way from lvl22 Very Happy

Few days back I was thinking about some new class which I would need to start frm scratch but with my levelin pace... nah, too late now Smile I only hope my warrior will get better at higher levels Smile

hmmm... how much harde it will be if I change my spec to pvp now? I mean leveling wise Smile
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:36 am

Cant reply or even read this yet, but looks interesting will read and reply once I finish work and am home (:

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:47 am

Well i for one level with PvP speccs or the "wrong" specc. Purely because it's more interesting

I leveled my Warrior as MS. ( Leveled with a Paly friend tho ).
I leveled my Hunter as MM purely because i found BM boring.
I leveled my Rogue as Assasination. Awesome fun.

If i'm on a PvP server, it's PvP specc to level. It's not harder at all, just *could* take longer.

But we're talkin' hours slower to 70, not weeks.

Heck, check this out! > http://warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=85583

Yes....you can PvP as Prot.

All i can say is that the Warrior gets better with levels. At 70, Warriors are CC'ed for a reason....

Even with all the +stam and ress we have, they will still mash the shit outa your face, doing 3k crits.

That and it won't realy be hard for you to get 2 sets of gear, one for PvP, one for PvE. Money for the re-speccs realy isn't hard to come by either. We have dailys that produce steady cash flows.

Yes the Warrior will need to re-specc and swop gear sets to do both. But they can do both.
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:09 am

Hmmm how much harder it will be in instances if I spec for pvp? I mean I can still use defensive stance and will still have all trained abilities. I'll just not get the extras from prot tree. But def stance will genereta more threat anyway and sunder armor, thunder clap, demo will work the same. So how much harder it will be for all non heroic instances up to 70? I'd really like to spec for pvp Smile

Another question - is it worth to respecc now? I mean at my lvl? I might not have enough talent points to get to essential elements in arms tree. Let's say I'll re-specc at lvl40. Is it enough to get improvement in pvp or it's better to keep going as it is and re-specc around lvl60 or so when I'll have like 20tp more?

Here comes another one Razz I know that I'll farm a lot for pvp gear (low lvl one) as upgrades are every 10 levels or so (next upgrade is at 48). Now - these are not core pieces so legs, chest and head armor will stil come from drops (same with shoulders, gloves). Is it ok to tank and pvp decked in mixed gear before 70? I'll farm for full pvp set at 70 and same with pve. As a warrior I need mailny strengt, stamina and agility for both pvp and pve. Of cousre ap and def are important as well but these usually come as an extra on core pieces (legs, chest, sometimes gloves). As I said - I never played as a tank before and this is my first warrior so it's all new to me Smile

Thanks!
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:20 am

I wouldnt say its HARDER to tank with pvp spec.......Id say its easier with prot spec.
But you do not need a single point in prot to tank anything before heroics.
Ive done it.
I leveled 1-60 as DW fury, then at 60 I speced arms and PvP'd (this was before tbc was out)
Once TBC was out and I decided to level my warrior I speced DW fury again, and the gear in outlands makes any spec shine but more so Duel wielding because you can start to get +hit gear.

If your going to PvP alot while leveling, id say go for a pvp spec (arms)
It might be slighty slower at leveling, but if your going to have more fun as arms then go for it Very Happy
I am lucky as priest leveling and pvp spec is shadow (:

You can tank in your pvp gear totally fine in any pre heroic instance, BUT in outlands there will be alot of tanking items from quests, drops and instances, so pick them up and start collecting a tanking set, so when you do tank in instances you have a set with better tanking stats on (:
It will only start off as few items at 1st, but by the time you get to 70 you should have a tanking item for every slot and be on your way to having the gear to tank heroic's (:

Now as for specs, Il quickly make some for certain levels that I would prob spec myself for pvp (:

At 40 id prob get something like this - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMhdGioZV

Now you could have nothing in fury atm and get Mortal Strike at level 40, which is an amazing attack, as its instant and does extra dmg and mainly for PvP has the -50% healing debuff.
But as your going to be in a new PvP bracket and most likely wont be doing BGs until high 40s, I think the extra +crit from fury will help with the leveling and by the time your in the high 40s to BG again you will have MS(Mortal Strike)

Key talents here, Imp overpower, gives it a 50% chnace to crit, you prob already have 20% or so? so thats going to crit most the time, pesky rogue dodges your attack, pop into battle stance and BAM!
If you havent already (not sure if wows combat thing does this) but theres a add on you can get that tells you when you can overpower and excute etc, pretty handy)

Deep wounds + impale...extra dot dmg and 20% harder crits Very Happy

Death wish! amazing talent - 3min CD, but gives you 20% more dmg and immune to Fear for 30 SECONDS Very Happy bye bye warlocks and priests Razz can also be used while feared (or at least used to)
This talent used to be in the fury tree, and they plan to put it back there in WotLK as well as nerfing it so it doesnt make you immune to fear "/

Weapon specs - now Ive stuck it into Axe as I know you like them BUT for PvP you will rarely see any warriors that are for pure pvp with axe spec, mainly because of resi the +crit just doesnt benefit as much as the other specs, I would prob say that mace spec is the best, extra rage is always a plus and the stun is just amazing.
Axe = extra dmg if it crits but when the target has resi which all at 70 will it might not even crit and if it does it will be less dmg.
Sword = extra white dmg that can crit, but if it crits effected by resi.
Mace = extra rage, extra attack pretty much beause they are stunned and also 3 second where the target cant do anything! also if your lucky the stun might stop a heal or whatever, totally throws people off with unexpected stuns Very Happy

Thoguh they are nerfing it in WotLK by making it so it cant proc again in 6 seconds, which tbh is fair.

Then at level 49 maybe something like - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMhdGioMhkbZV
(and obviously you dont have to respec as ive just added things from the extra points etc)

Now Imp hamstring, isnt that great for PvE, but for PvP I think its pretty amazing, hamstring a range target and if it procs they are stuck next to you for 5 seconds (:

For when they do get away you have imp intercept with reducing your CD to 20seconds, thats nearly enough for everytime a mage blinks Razz

Second Wind, sounds amazing, whenever your stunned or snared in some way you get 20 rage and 10% hp back over 10seconds, so thats all rogues stuns, frost novas, pala stuns etc etc.
At llevle 70 when you have about 12-13k hp thats 1200-1300hp back... plus aload of rage to beat the shit outa them Razz

Blood frenzy = 4% extra dmg done to targets with deep wounds on the target, you will crit alot, targets will always have that on them = 4% more dmg for 2 points Very Happy

at 59 something like this - http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMhdGioMhdbZVVzc

Extra rage is always nice, more AP on your shout and piercing howl is nice for slowing down mutli allys, whenever it be helping the flag running or whatever, though tbh its not a NEEDED talent (: but only costs one point so meh.

and at 70 quickly looking at it, id prob have something like this = http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMhdGioMhdbZVVzc

hope this helps Very Happy

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:05 am

Thanks a lot Smile I don't have enough time to check it all but I'll do this over the weekend for sure Very Happy

Hmmm is this mean I should start leveling my weapon skills in maces and swords???
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:35 am

can do, it doesnt matter too much, it wont take that long to level them up tbh, but it will be nice once you get to levle 60 and there are nice weapons you can grab in outlands.

Thats one thing I didnt like about arms (same for combat rogues) while leveling if you have say a axe, you have axe spec, then you find a better weapon than yours but its a mace or sword, and then axe spec is useless so you either gota respec just those 5 points, carry on using the worse weapon or dont worry about it lol xD

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Akaris Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:58 am

Rawrrz is absolutely correct.

You don't have to be Prot to tank anything upto heroics.

But! If i'd of thought you'd atleast tell your group that your not prot for instances 60+

Purely because, people will probably be used to having a prot tank, tank. Meaning, they're used to what sort of DPS that can do without getting mushed by mobs, what sort of DPS they can do straight of the bat.

Also it eliminates the whole " GG tank, u suck " " L2 FUCKIN TANK OMG!! ". That you'll get if people decide that its cool for you to tank, reguardless of specc.

As for the gear:

Only the level 70 PvP weapons and shield should realy be used for tanking at 70. PvP sets aren't good for PvE.
( Although, i bet you actualy could use welfare sets for Heroics :\ Stupid imo, but hey ).

You can't join raiding guilds with s3 PvP set, then go to Black Temple.

It could just be me. I could of just been on sucky servers. Who knos.

alien pig
Akaris
Akaris

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:32 am

But! If i'd of thought you'd atleast tell your group that your not prot for instances 60+

Purely because, people will probably be used to having a prot tank, tank.

I wouldnt say so tbh, NOONE expects you to be prot pre 70 or even pre heroics, just as noone would expect a priest,shammy or druid to be healnig spec (:

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

Thanks for your help lads Smile I have respecced over the weekend and that's my build at the moment (lvl41):

http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=LVMhdGiozZV

I'll try to get to mortal strike now before I enter another BGs Very Happy Have to say leveling went easier yesterday but it might be just me and my axe is improved as well (fiery weapon). I have decided to go for this axe spec at the moment as I have no decent mace yet and it would be waste to keep this mace thing there useing axe. I'll respecc as soon as I put my hands on some decent mace Very Happy I need to get some cheap stick (mace) to lvl my skills as I just learned to use maces on Saturday Razz Have to say I use berserker stance a lot now (whirlwind is great when fighting multiple mobs) and deathwish works great as well. Critted yesterday for almost 1k damage Very Happy Usually my crits end up around 400-600 damage and this one happened for the first time Razz Was like 980 or so Smile

Anyhow - I enjoy it a lot and now as I should get improved intercept should be even better (hate this damn druids getting into travel form and running away...). 10s shorter cd is huge difference Very Happy So far have 5s but next point will go to intercept as well Smile Then improved hamstring and MS Smile I hope my next BGs around lvl47-49 will be a lot better Very Happy

Not sure how it's gonna work in instances though. I hope to run RFD again so I'll know then Razz I still have problems to keep all aggro on me but on the other hand pulls in RFD are usually like 5-6mobs at a time (or even more). Hard to sunder all of them before healer or dps fire away and then mobs which I haven't sunder yet just run for them leaving me with 2 or 3 which I managed to sunder so far... Demo or sunder clap is not enough to keep them at me. I try to sunder elites first hoping that others will manage non elite trash on their own... Anyway - some good tanking adivce will be appreciated as well Very Happy

Thanks Smile

EDIT: Is there any way to improve pummel??? I mean shorter cd or longer duration???
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rawrrz Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 am

Glad your enjoying your new spec Very Happy
Will be alot better for PvP Twisted Evil

as for tanking its all now to experience and learning and also the group.
use marks to help you see the elites, use Skull for the 1st target to DPS, and X for the 2nd target after the Skull is dead, this way all dps, dps one target making it easier for you.
so you just get threat on the Skull first, 3 sunders, then get 2 sunders on the other mobs, starting with elites first, maybe get one sunder on all of them and then a second sunder on them when they all have at least one on etc.
Then go back to the skull target and make sure you still have aggro of that.
Then wont Skull is dead or once you have enough aggro on it, get full sunders on the next target etc.
Once you have enough threat with sunders, normally 3 on the skull and 2 on the others is enough, use demo and tc, but only if you can spare the rage, but with 3+ mobs on you, you should have enough.

For packs like the once in RFD where alot of packs have non elites, get the dps to focus on them first, this gives you more time to get threat on the elites and the dps will have aggro of the non elites meaning the healer wont.

Hope this helps abit, and is understandable, I cant explain things that easy ^_^

and no nothing to help with pummel Sad

Rawrrz

Back to top Go down

Post  Teshija Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:50 am

Rawrrz wrote:

as for tanking its all now to experience and learning and also the group.
use marks to help you see the elites, use Skull for the 1st target to DPS, and X for the 2nd target after the Skull is dead, this way all dps, dps one target making it easier for you.
Buculus dont use marks he just charges in What a Face
Anyway marks are great to bed people dont respect the markings. Yestrday, me and spiderspy went with group in SM and even tank didnt adhere to his own marks Very Happy Crazy
Im tanking with my warrior from time to time and its insane how people dont understand to keep on marks, and my personal favourite is one when someone always hits the sheep.
Teshija
Teshija

Back to top Go down

Post  Buculus Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:54 am

Thanks Smile I guess marking targets will help a lot Smile The next thing is - even if I mark targets, put 3 sunders on elite, put 2 on other one (dps is hammering skull) then still before I get to trash with my sunders I'll probably need healing = aggro on healer from non elite trash... How to keep them all on me even if dps is assisting me on my target? First major heal and all trash is off to take healer down...

Last edited by Buculus on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : damn spelling :/)
Buculus
Buculus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next