Doomed Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear

3 posters

Go down

Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear Empty Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear

Post  Leannah Tue May 26, 2009 1:38 am

Ok the topic might be a bit harch but that was drill sargent Lea comming through.... Smile

I havent played for some time now but now i have at least a week of relativly easy time ahead...Smile. So to my point. I have no raids saved so far and was woundering if anyone is up for som raiding this evening or maybee later this week...Smile I can think of EoE, OS 1 drake up (the right one this time) or even clearing some of naxx or a peek in to ulduar...Smile.
Leannah
Leannah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear Empty Re: Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear

Post  Serjo Tue May 26, 2009 2:34 am

Indeed I am in for it, but can't really know when i can play.

I have quite a lot of work to do these days so I am more casual than usual (logged in game yesterday at midnight for the first time in 3 day, just to give the idea of it Smile.

So if yuo catch me online count me in. In particular, I would gladly step into Malygos' Lair and/or OS +1 Drake up since they are quite quick and don't need 4 hours like Nax (which i suggest to divide in 2 nights for easier clearing and getting one more Key to Maly from KT).

Cheers all and have a great time!

Serjo

P.S. If Officer Calls to Duty soldiers must obey!

Serjo

Back to top Go down

Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear Empty Re: Ok slacking time is over lets hit it in to gear

Post  Berg Tue May 26, 2009 2:44 am

I'll probably be rdy.. Smile
Berg
Berg
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down